IGCSE Maths Tuition in Bromley (Penge, Beckenham, Orpington, Crystal Palace, Chislehurst)
Tutors in Bromley
- Mr Rugless Beckenham, BR2
Tutors travelling to Bromley
- Tom Haggerty Boroughbridge, YO51
- Mike Dowling Harling, IP22
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- Raj Jain Stanmore, HA8
- Dr. Clare Turner Fallowfield, M16
- Kas Silas Kentish Town, NW5
- Janet Eifridt Redhill, RH1
- Saheed Busari Deptford, SE8
- Kamal Northwick Park, HA9
- IanSwift - Maths Tutor Stanton, LE9
- Paul McGrath Surbiton, KT6
- Thomas Yarrow Tulse Hill, SE24
- MohanGrewal Ettingshall, WV4
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Mr Vikram Gants Hill, IG5
- MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition Central Birmingham, B6
- Adrian Beckett Muswell Hill, N10
- Sunder Annamraju Lovelace, KT11
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- Gorkem Waterloo, SE1
- Leena West Finchley, N3
- Dr C Maselkowski Hanneys, OX12
- Dr Gordon Braddock Emsworth, PO10
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Rob Folkard Wembley Central, HA9
- Angus Maudslay Ashford, TN25
- Tom C Livingston, EH54
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Mike Brown Hadleigh, SS7
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Meryl Williams Wokingham, RG40
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Tim Clark Central Sheffield, S10
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Dr Martine Hooper Farnborough, GU14
- Dr Zac Southfields, SW18
- Dr Austin Booth Rainworth, NG21
- Dr. Atul Rana Hoxton, N1
- Chris Ellis Capel and Leigh, RH5
- Vesna Sarajcic Bishopsgate, E1
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Dr Alex Roberts West Hampstead, NW6
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Michael Steele Knebworth, SG3
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Sophie Brooks Brixton Hill, SW2
- Sandra Burne Cheltenham, GL51
- SLakha Heathfield, TW4
- Mr Dhir MathsTeacher Hayes, UB4
- Christopher Poffley Felixstowe, IP11
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for IGCSE Maths
- Personal Message
- I am a graduate in BSc Accounting and Finance and having benefited from a very good private education tutor an opportunity to use my talents to help others toward maximising their full potential and chances of success in any future endeavours.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Business Related Subjects
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- London School of Economics (External Programme)
BSc Accounting and Finance – 2:1 Honours Degree
A- Levels (340 UCAS)
Religious Studies B
5A* 2A 2B including Mathematics and English
STC(F) fully qualified swimming teacher (4 years experience)
I will be completing MSc Economics starting September 2015
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been a Mathematics and Economics tutor for 5 years in this time my reliability and skill has enabled me to develop a good reputation which has allowed me to have a consistent base of 12 - 16 students on a weekly basis.
At degree level I have taught Macro and Micro Economics to students attending Russell Group Universities, this year I helped an international student from Ukraine achieve over 70% in both Macro and Micro Economics at Queen Mary University.
I have taught A-Level Economics across Edexcel, AQA and OCR syllabuses with equal success. I have never had a student score below a B grade in any exam and I have had many students progress from D and C grades at AS- Level to A grades at A2 Level. I have also had several students score over 90% in modules. This academic year I had a student who scored a C grade at AS eventually achieve an A grade at A2 with a remarkable 97% in Unit 1, 99% in Unit 2 and 100% in Unit 3.
I have taught Mathematics at A-Level, GCSE, 16+ and 11+ common entrance levels and covered AQA, Edexcel and iGCSE exam boards. I have helped students gain coveted places at top independent schools, at 16+ level I have had students admitted to Eltham College and at the 11+ level I have had students admitted to Eltham College and Bromley High in the last 2 years. I have also help students improve from as low as C grades at GCSE to A grades, however my most notable success this year came when I helped an AS Maths student who scored a D grade in January achieve a B grade in May with an impressive 84% in C1.
- How much do you charge?
- £10 extra is charged for travelling over 6 miles.
- Where do you teach?
- I will travel to the tutee's premises
I also have access to offices in Oxford Street (London) at additional costs
- When are you available?
- Week days and Week-ends - Daytimes and Evening
Available through all school holidays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Any age from 10+
All levels up to university level
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
BSc and BA degrees
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- As a swimming instructor I have an Enhanced CRB certificate
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- We can conduct sessions via Skype, I have a webcam, a microphone and a whiteboard which mean sessions can be very interactive.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- STA - Swim Teachers Association
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Career Highlights!
- Academic Year 2011 - 2012 I helped a student who was predicted a C grade at GCSE to achieve a coveted place at Eltham College after passing a difficult 16+ exam
- Academic year 2012 - 2013 I helped a student who scored a D grade at AS Economics achieve an A grade at A2 level after 8 months of tuition. He was the only student to score an A grade in his school since 2007.
- Academic Year 2013 - 2014 I helped a student who scored a C grade at AS Economics achieve an A grade at A2 Economics with an impressive 97% in Unit 1, 99% in Unit 2 and 100% in Unit 3. He had also had three previous tutors who he was dissatisfied with before coming to me.
- Academic Year 2014 - 2015 I helped a student who had previously failed A- Levels for two years attain a B in A- Level Business Studies while studying on a fast-track course (all four AS and A2 modules in one year), he had never studied business before but managed to score As in Unit 1 to 3, was the only person in his class to obtain 3 As in Business studies.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Learning new things can be difficult sometimes but with effort and attention the highest achievements are ALWAYS possible, never doubt your ability to understand something simply question the way it was explained to you and lastly learning is an ongoing process over many years do not let a slight misunderstanding turn into an obstacle accept help, listen, ask questions and turn weaknesses into strengths.
Send a message to Mr Rugless
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more