Online Italian (general) Tutors / Italian (general) Lessons
|Giuliana Secchi||Wells, BA5|
|Tim Strauss||Preston Park, BN1|
|Lodovico||Central Chester, CH4|
|Luisa Romano||Warlingham, CR6|
|Maria D'Argenio||Selhurst, CR7|
|Agnese||Central Guildford, GU2|
|Paul Grace||Fallowfield, M21|
|Howard Stephens||Llanwern, NP26|
|Gaetano Nenna||Alperton, NW10|
|Gerardo Gozzi PhD RAM||East Acton, NW10|
|Daniela Gottardello||Hampstead Garden Sub, NW11|
|Benedetta Pacini||Abbey Wood, SE2|
|Daniela De Nicolo||Blackheath, SE3|
|Lucia Brandi||New Cross, SE15|
|Zinajda Kodrič||Streatham, SW2|
|Domenico Gioffré||West Brompton, SW6|
|Laura Turinetto||Southfields, SW19|
|Trixi Field||Ellesmere Urban, SY12|
|Letizia Parisi||East Acton, W3|
|Cerasela E.||Chiswick, W4|
|Margherita Spanu||Hammersmith, W6|
|Caroline Thomson||Crofton and Ryhill, WF1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Italian (general)
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach English language (including English as a foreign language) and/or literature; French, German, Italian, Spanish and their literatures; and the classical languages Latin, Greek and Hebrew. I also teach Music - theory, history and/or appreciation - and piano-playing.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have an upper-2nd-class B.A. in English and American Literature and French from the University of Kent at Canterbury, an M.A. in English Literature from the University of Sussex, a Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages from Trinity College, London, and the Advanced Certificate in Pianoforte from the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have many years' experience of both classroom and one-to-one teaching.
- How much do you charge?
- My basic rate is £20 per hour for an individual adult or £15 for a child (up to and including the age of 16) or a member of a group. If I have to travel, I will charge an additional £5 per lesson. By mutual agreement, we may meet first for a consultation, for which I would charge £5 for an individual adult or child or for a whole group.
- Where do you teach?
- I am prepared to travel within the Brighton-Hove area, but do not drive. Otherwise, I give lessons at my home, which is conveniently situated in central Brighton, just off Preston Circus and round the corner from London Road station.
- When are you available?
- I can generally teach any evening from about 5 p.m. onwards with no seasonal variations, except, as a rule, on Tuesdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach any age and level from the beginning of secondary school upwards.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am equipped to teach English (language and/or literature) and other languages on-line.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am patient and good-humoured, as well as intellectually stimulating, and will do my best for you.
Send a message to Tim Strauss
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more