Online Jazz/ Electric Violin Teachers / Jazz/ Electric Violin Lessons
See Also: Show
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Jazz/ Electric Violin
- Personal Message
- I have had the pleasure of teaching the violin for nine years.The most important for me is to share my passion of violin and my goal is to teach you what I have learnt whilst studying with some of the greatest masters of violin.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have the required equipment to offer online tutoring.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I can teach violin, viola and music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Gold medal from the Conservatory of Bordeaux
Degree in violin from the Conservatory of Paris
Music Degree from the University of Paris-Sorbonne
Master of Arts in interpretation from the Geneva Music Conservatory
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I gained 9 years of teaching experience in several schools of music and in privates lessons.
- How much do you charge?
- My rates are:
Trial (30 min) = FREE
£30 per hour in my flat in Putney or £35 per hour with travel.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in my flat at East Putney and can also come to your home in Wandsworth - Chelsea - Kensington - Hammersmith and Fulham.
- When are you available?
- I am available every day and try to accommodate every request.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach:
Any age from children to adults.
Any level from beginners to advanced.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- ABRSM (all grades)
Auditions for music schools, music colleges etc.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- No, I haven't.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I began my musical studies at the age of seven and entered the National Conservatory of Bordeaux in 1999 in the class of Nathalie Descamps, before studying with Blandine Chemin until I obtained my Musical Studies Diploma with honors in June 2007.
I was admitted that year to the Regional Conservatory of Paris in the Development cycle in the class of Annick Roussin.
In 2008, I was admitted to the ‘Pôle supérieur d'enseignement artistique’ of ‘Paris Boulogne-Billancourt’ (PSPBB) and obtained in 2011 ‘Diplôme National Supérieur Professionnel de Musique’ (D.N.S.P.M.) and the Bachelor in Musicology of ‘Université de Paris Sorbonne’.
In May 2011 I joined the ‘Haute Ecole de Musique de Genève’ in the class of Marie-Annick Nicolas and obtain a concert master. I currently perform regularly as a soloist, in orchestras and in various chamber music formations.
I had the opportunity to attend masterclasses from great teachers such Stephan Picard, Roland Daugareil, Suzanne Gessner, Vladimir Nemtanu, Daishin Kashimoto, Christophe Boulier and am dedicated to education, alongside my concert activities.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- The ages of my students is between 4 and 66 years old.
I have an individual approach to every one of my students. Every one of them has different needs, ability levels and separate goals.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I look forward to meeting you to share my passion with you. I can teach you classical music, folk, Latin, gypsy, Yiddish, Jewish, Russian and Irish.
I think it is important to divide lessons into two parts, first to work on the technique which will enable you to interpret a piece of music.
Whether you are a beginner or an advanced player, I will suit your needs.
Send a message to M Cecile
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more