Online Jazz/ Electric Violin Teachers / Jazz/ Electric Violin Lessons
|John Dipper||Wandsworth Common, SW18|
|Gundula Gruen||Fryent, HA3|
|Tobie L. Tripp||Streatham, SW16|
|Adam Phillips||Meads, BN21|
|Stefano Matteucci||Purley, CR8|
|Katarina Đorđević||Kenton, HA3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Jazz/ Electric Violin
- Personal Message
- If you would like to improve your skills or learn as a complete beginner - do not hesitate to contact me to arrange a trial lesson.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- For online tutoring, I would share my Skype details with you and arrange lesson times and payment through PayPal.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach classical violin, baroque violin, viola and piano.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold two degrees from European music conservatoires -
Master of Arts in Performance, obtained at the University of London, Royal Academy of Music in London, UK (2013)
Master of Music, obtained at the University of Arts, Academy of Music in Belgrade, Serbia (2010)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have a varied and broad experience of teaching both adults and young beginners.
I teach violin and basic piano skills at a Music School in East London where I give both individual as well as group lessons (up to two children).
I give group class educational sessions for GCSE and A level students in London secondary schools and specialist early music sessions for university students.
- How much do you charge?
- Prices range from £35-45 pounds for an hour long lesson and they are based on where you are located and whether you would like an individual lesson or a group lesson. Please contact me with details of your postcode and learning for a quote.
- Where do you teach?
- I would teach you at your home.
I am based in Zone 4 in Kenton. (Harrow, Middlesex)
(nearest tube stations Preston Road on the Metropolitan line, Kingsbury on the Jubilee line and Kenton on the Bakerloo line)
I am willing to travel anywhere within an hour's reach by public transport.
If you live in : Uxbridge, Watford, Stanmore, Pinner, Harrow-on-the-Hill, Harrow and Wealdstone and neighbouring areas - please get in touch.
- When are you available?
- My schedule is flexible - we can arrange lessons so that they are at a time that suits both you and me.
Weekdays or weekends, afternoons and evenings.
This summer I am available to give lessons during the months of June and July as well as catch up and continue teaching in September and October.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach both young beginners aged 5 and above as well as adult beginners of any age and experience.
I can teach up to music conservatoire level.
I am also happy to teach two to three children at the same time (siblings, friends, neighbours).
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I am able to prepare students for ABRSM and Trinity music exams as well as their GCSE and A level music exams, recordings and performances.
I am experienced in preparing for concerts, auditions and competitions so please get in touch if you have an important event coming up and you would like your playing to improve at a short notice.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up-to-date Enhanced DBS Certificate which I am able to bring to the first lesson.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I was a member of the Musicians Union 2013-2014 and I am a Royal Academy of Music alumna.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- At the Royal Academy of Music in London, I studied with Simon Standage (baroque violin) who is a distinguished early music specialist and founder member of ensembles such as The English Concert and Igor Petrushevski (modern violin) who is widely considered as one of the leading violin professors in Europe.
At the Academy of Music in Belgrade, I studied with Vesna Stankovic (modern violin) who is the concertmaster of Vienna Volks Oper.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently teach both adult beginners as well as younger students (primary and secondary school aged).
Five years old is the youngest age I would recommend for starting to learn to play violin or piano.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Please do not hesitate to get in touch and get a quote for the lesson fee, to discuss my availability for lesson times as well as get advice on buying an instrument, sheet music and other supporting equipment.
Send a message to Katarina Đorđević
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more