Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition in St. Albans and Harpenden
Tutors in St Albans
- Sorry no tutors found
Nearby Tuition Centres
- Explore Learning St. Albans Sopwell, AL1
Tutors travelling to St Albans
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Sam Kam Edgbaston, B16
- Jacqueline Anderson Oscott, B42
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Shu-Chen Warner Caterham, CR3
- Sara Sewell Paddox, CV22
- Ruth Farrell Burton, DE15
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Mrs Thanvi Snaresbrook, E18
- Mike Chick Whipton & Barton, EX4
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Zaen Huddersfield, HD3
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Llinos Williams Kingswood, KT20
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar Arnos Grove, N12
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Abigail Williams Archway, N15
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Oliver Beckett Wood Green, N22
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- David Wells Cricklewood, NW2
- Peta Cornish Cricklewood, NW2
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Adrian Beckett Plumstead, SE18
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Amy Yuan LRAM Gloucester Road, SW7
- Abdur-Rahman Chachia Balham, SW17
- Rachel deG Earlsfield, SW17
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Kap Anand South Harrow, UB5
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Joseph Alexander Marylebone, W1
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Akanke Palfrey, WS1
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I have 20 years experience as a tutor. I have helped many people get into University and College and have helped many children get into the school of their choice and get the GCSE and SATS results that they wanted. I am always punctual and reliable.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach the following.
Biology and Psychology to degree level.
Chemistry, Biology and Psychology to A level.
Science, ICT, English and Maths from KS1 to GCSE.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a 2:1 Oxford degree in Experimental Psychology and Biochemistry.
I have a commended MSc in Information Science from Hertfordshire University.
I have Biology, Chemistry and Maths A levels at A grades.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 20 years experience of tutoring at all levels and ages.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25/hr for A level and £24/hr for GCSE and £23/hr for KS1,2 and 3.
I can give a £5 discount for 2 hours at a time.
I charge £1-£4 for my petrol when I visit the client.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in Hertfordshire and North London.
I live in Welwyn Garden City but will travel up to 15 miles to clients.
- When are you available?
- I am available 6 days a week: Monday-Saturday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach across the whole age range of the curriculum : 5-18 years old.
I teach from Key Stage 1 to A level (and degree level)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- SATS, 11+ and 13+, GCSE and A levels, Degree.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor online via the Elluminate.com online whiteboard.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am tutoring GCSE maths, Biology and Physics to a girl who I have just helped to get her Chemistry GCSE. I have been tutoring her for 3 years along with her brother who I tutored GCSE Science and A level Chemistry.
I am helping a boy do the 13+ common entrance exam for Eton, Harrow and Westminster.
I am helping a boy do the 11+ for Dame Alice Owen school in Potters Bar.
I am helping 2 boys with their English - they are 12 and 13 years old. One has mild dyslexia.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I would like to help you get your grades and I can do that very well. I will always support you, be reliable and loyal, and won't ever let you down. If you would like to take up my excellent personal references from my students then tell me and I will happily give them to you.
Send a message to Jon Clark
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more