Key Stage 2 English Tuition in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Tutors in Westminster
- Elizabeth Westminster, SW1A
Nearby Tuition Centres
- Talent Engaged Tuition Centre Alperton, HA0
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Rebecca Stent Ashtead, KT21
- Stephanie Martin Highbury, N5
- Linda Black Tufnell Park, N7
- Rhys Merriman Stoke Newington, N16
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- Niamh Kelly Camden Town, NW1
- Xanthi Barker Chalk Farm, NW1
- Peta Cornish Cricklewood, NW2
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- EnglishTutor1052 Kentish Town, NW5
- Sarah Turtletaub West Hampstead, NW6
- Mrs. Sonia Jallane Swiss Cottage, NW8
- Sandra Harris Kingsbury Green, NW9
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Julie Bestwick South Norwood, SE25
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- David Ralfe Brixton, SW2
- DevawnWilkinson Chelsea, SW3
- Alex Chloe Clapham North, SW4
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Fiona Hamilton Oval, SW8
- Victoria Grigg Stockwell, SW9
- Tabitha Suzuma Chelsea, SW10
- Sarah Francis Putney, SW15
- Laura Turner Streatham, SW16
- Mary Thompson Streatham, SW16
- Natalie Yeo Streatham, SW16
- Alice Marshall Earlsfield, SW17
- Alex Wingfield Bloomsbury, W1T
- Anna Fergusson Gloucester Road, W8
- Graham James Gloucester Road, W8
- Stephen Follows Holland Park, W14
- Anisha Thomas Earl's Court, W85
Interested in online tuition for Key Stage 2 English?Online Key Stage 2 English Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 English
- Personal Message
- Welcome to my tutor page. I am passionate about languages. I am fluent in 4 languages. I like to teach very much children, adults who are interested in learning a foreign language. If you choose me I'll teach you French or English with fun, patience and expertise.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am a teacher of English and French from Belgium. I teach:
French at all levels,
I am a translator as well, translating in the following languages : English, French, Hungarian, Romanian.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- University diploma in English and French obtained at the University of Bucharest, Romania (1977);
Postgraduate diploma in French obtained at the "Alliance Francaise" in Belgium (1996);
Postgraduate diploma in ESOL obtained at Canterbury Christ Church College (2001).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 16 years experience in primary, secondary and adult education. I have taught children in kindergartens (6 years old), at primary and secondary level, and to adults in evening courses. Besides this I do translations and community interpreting.
- How much do you charge?
- It depends on the level. Children=£10, GCSE=£15, A levels=£20 plus the travel cost.
- Where do you teach?
- Usually I teach at students' homes, but the student can come to my place as well.
I can travel from Victoria or Green park tube stations up to zone 3.
- When are you available?
- I am available at weekdays after 2pm, evenings and Saturdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, A-levels
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- The Chartered Institute of Linguists, London. I work at the interpreter exams which take place in June.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the above mentioned universities.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Presently I teach French to a group of international students from all over the world.
I teach French to 4 children in 2 families (7-9 years) for 2 years now. Last year I taught French to another boy of 7.
I have an adult student who learns French. I have been teaching him for 2 years.
Last year I taught GCSE French to a girl, who got an A at her exam.
2 years ago I helped a girl with her French A level.
Last year I taught English to a Saudi-Arabian family: the mother, father (beginners), the girl (literature).
Also I taught English to a Romanian girl (12 years), a Japanese doctor (intermediate level), a Brazilian girl (beginner.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you want to learn a language, you should be motivated, enthusiastic and perseverant. Don't loose your enthusiasm if you see that you are stuck. Progress comes slowly. Revise all the time what you learnt.
Send a message to Elizabeth
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more