Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Durham, Consett, Bishop Auckland and Chester-le-Street
Tutors in County Durham
- Andrew Corbin Deerness, DH1
Nearby Tuition Centres
Tutors travelling to County Durham
- Moira Caine Croft, DL6
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Sara Marks Moortown, LS17
- Helen Duff Clapton, N16
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar Arnos Grove, N12
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- Serena Penn, WV4
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Nadia Younas Ealing Broadway, W13
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- David Wells Cricklewood, NW2
- Nasia Plaistow, E6
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- India Ringer Finsbury Park, N7
- Kathryn Dalton Birchills Leamore, WS3
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- MohanGrewal Ettingshall, WV4
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Mr Dalton Stonnall, WS9
- Oliver Beckett Wood Green, N22
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Mrs Thanvi Snaresbrook, E18
- Brian Cairnie Otford and Shoreham, TN14
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- LMSTS Kensington, L6
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Mr Dhir MathsTeacher Hayes, UB4
- Love2Learn4Success Bury St Edmunds, IP30
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Janet Eifridt Redhill, RH1
- Amy Yuan LRAM Gloucester Road, SW7
- Steve Roberts Pontnewydd, NP44
- Teresa Hoy South Croydon, CR2
- Kenny Olowu Blackheath, SE13
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Mike Chick Whipton & Barton, EX4
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Adrian Beckett Plumstead, SE18
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Akanke Palfrey, WS1
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- LLOYD WILLIAMS Danesborough, MK7
- Rachel deG Earlsfield, SW17
- Deji Selhurst, CR7
- B sharma Chelmsford, CM1
- Abigail Williams Archway, N15
- Surita Reading, RG4
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Abdur-Rahman Chachia Balham, SW17
- Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor Blackheath, SE3
- Charles Wordsworth Whitby, YO22
- Mandy Lall Singlewell, DA12
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Kap Anand South Harrow, UB5
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Haran Harrow on the Hill, HA2
- Alexandra Beeley East Dulwich, SE22
- Stefan Gugura Ipswich, IP4
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Zaen Huddersfield, HD3
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Bryan Dadson Wimbledon Park, SW18
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- Mike Dowling Harling, IP22
- Joseph Alexander Marylebone, W1
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- George Bowman Brampton and Walton, S40
- Tamara Galloway Orpington, BR6
- Ruth Farrell Burton, DE15
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Emma Storey Fulham, SW6
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am a student at Durham University living in Durham City, so am looking to tutor students in and around Durham City up to GCSE level. Please feel free to contact me with any enquiries.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach maths and economics, and I coach cricket.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am in my final year at Durham University studying BA Economics and have obtained an A-Level in Maths (A*), Further Maths (A), Economics (A) and German (A).
I am a qualified Level 1 Cricket Coach.
Additional info: I am also a qualified ski instructor under the Austrian regulations, which are accepted across the globe.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have tutored Maths and Economics up to A-Level for three years.
I have coached cricket for seven years to all ages. On top of this, I have represented my county (Surrey) at junior level, my school 1st XI which went undefeated and won 'Wisden Team of the Year', my cricket club at adult 1st XI Surrey Premiership level, and my University. In our cricket sessions, because I am an all-rounder, I am able to provide comprehensive coaching of all aspects of the game (excluding advanced levels of wicket-keeping).
Additional info: I have been a ski instructor for four years, teaching ages from 2 years old up to adults.
- How much do you charge?
- Students receive a first lesson discount of 33%, which equates to £20/hour. Further lessons will be charged at £30/hour.
I have a car so can drive to lessons free of charge.
Economics and Maths are strictly one-to-one sessions. For cricket I am willing to accept groups of up to 4 students, please contact me for further details about pricing.
- Where do you teach?
- My preference is to teach economics and maths at the student's home. However, alternative arrangements can be made for another location.
For cricket: please contact me so we can arrange to hold net sessions at a location that suits you within Durham.
- When are you available?
- I am available in the afternoons and evenings Monday to Friday, and all day on Weekends. Please bear in mind that I will be sitting exams in the week beginning Monday 26th May, so will be busy at this time.
I will be available 24/7 via my mobile phone or via e-mail. I believe it is essential for students to be able to contact me at any time in order to address urgent issues with the material, as well as allowing us to discuss topics and therefore make full use of contact hours.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am available to teach all ages up to GCSE level for Maths and Economics.
I can teach cricket to all ages up to advanced level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- This can be done over Skype or e-mail. Please contact me for more information.
Send a message to Andrew Corbin
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more