Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Havering (Romford, Hornchurch, Upminster, Rainham, Collier Row)
Tutors in Havering
- Sorry no tutors found
Nearby Tuition Centres
Tutors travelling to Havering
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- Mandy Ladher Singlewell, DA12
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- Tamara Galloway Orpington, BR6
- Haran Harrow on the Hill, HA2
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Mr Dhir MathsTeacher Hayes, UB4
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar North Finchley, N12
- B sharma Chelmsford, CM1
- Bryan Dadson Wimbledon Park, SW18
- Surita Reading, RG4
- Nadia Younas Ealing Broadway, W13
- Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor Blackheath, SE3
- Gillian Crimp Tiverton, EX16
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Tonya Central Hereford, HR1
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Kenny Olowu Catford, SE6
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Mike Dowling Harling, IP22
- Oliver J. Beckett Wood Green, N22
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- Alexandra Beeley East Dulwich, SE22
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Adrian Beckett Muswell Hill, N10
- Charles Wordsworth Whitby, YO22
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- LLOYD WILLIAMS Danesborough, MK7
- Alexandra Charalamb Enfield, EN1
- Paul McGrath Surbiton, KT6
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Sara Marks Moortown, LS17
- MohanGrewal Ettingshall, WV4
- Helen Duff Clapton, N16
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Mike Chick Whipton & Barton, EX4
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Guillaume Fulham, SW6
- Steve Roberts Pontnewydd, NP44
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Emma Storey Fulham, SW6
- Stefan Gugura Ipswich, IP4
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Mr Dalton Stonnall, WS9
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Kathryn Dalton Birchills Leamore, WS3
- Teresa Hoy South Croydon, CR2
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- Nasia Plaistow, E6
- Mrs Rehana Goodmayes, IG3
- Amy Yuan LRAM Gloucester Road, SW7
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Brian Cairnie Otford and Shoreham, TN14
- Geek School Ltd Bromley, BR1
- Mrs Thanvi South Woodford, E18
- David Wells Cricklewood, NW2
- Serena Penn, WV4
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- To all my students that I have started the September classes for A/L Chemistry
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Chemistry for AS and A2 across all the exam boards. I teach Science for GCSE across all the exam boards.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc Chemistry (Kings College, London
Worked as a research scientist at the School of Pharmacy, University of London.
Currently Head Tutor JKNS Education
- What kind of experience do you have?
- With over 15 years of experience in teaching chemistry as a private tutor, I believe my qualifications will match your requirements. I have been teaching all the exam-boards (Edexcel, AQA, OCR and OCR salters). Students and their parents have recognised that I have created a constructive teaching method which contributes to their strong academic performance with an average increase of two grades, and IN ONE CASE A STUDENT IMPROVED FROM A U GRADE TO AN A GRADE. The class size is 4 students. I have also had the opportunity to help undergraduates and post graduates both in their theoretical and practical chemistry at the School of Pharmacy, University of London.
- How much do you charge?
- My charges are:
AS and A2 groups £15 for 1.5 Hrs;
GCSE groups £25 for 3 hours.
- Where do you teach?
- Ilford, Redbridge, Barking, Barking side, essex, london
- When are you available?
- I am available Saturday and Sundays, and after 6pm on weekdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- KS3 to KS5;
11 to 19 years;
mainly Chemistry and GCSE Science.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- My tutoring method is using power point on a big screen.
Pre-Printed hand outs.
Extra help via email between lessons (i.e. Course work and Practical Chemistry).
Contact me if you required further details.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Kings College Chemistry Society.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Kings College university of London
School Of Pharmacy university of London
Professionally I am a medicinal chemist and mainly worked in industry as a pharmaceutical chemist (including 3 years at School of Pharmacy London).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Mainly AS and A2 students from various schools in the Redbridge area (including Woodford County High, Ilford County High, Chelmsford County High, Seven Kings high school, Queen Elizebeth Barnet)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- - learning chemistry at AS and A level is rewarding;
- learning the theory with practical skills makes chemistry more understandable;
- I learnt chemistry through practicals as a medicinal chemist;
- I have worked in the pharmaceutical industry for over 15 years. (Including Beecham (now GSK) and School of Pharmacy, University of London);
- Most of my students achieved A /A* in their exam
Send a message to Mr.Kanesalingam
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more