Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Reigate, Horley, Redhill and Banstead
Other areas: Crawley; Croydon; Epsom and Ewell; Mole Valley; Sutton; Tandridge; Online Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition
Tutors in Reigate and Banstead
- Janet Eifridt Redhill, RH1
Nearby Tuition Centres
- Wemms Education Unlimited Ashtead, KT21
Tutors travelling to Reigate and Banstead
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- Tamara Galloway Orpington, BR6
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- B sharma Chelmsford, CM1
- Teresa Hoy South Croydon, CR2
- Deji Selhurst, CR7
- Mandy Lall Singlewell, DA12
- Ruth Farrell Burton, DE15
- Andrew Corbin Deerness, DH1
- Nasia Plaistow, E6
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Mrs Thanvi Snaresbrook, E18
- Mike Chick Whipton & Barton, EX4
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Haran Harrow on the Hill, HA2
- Zaen Huddersfield, HD3
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Stefan Gugura Ipswich, IP4
- Mike Dowling Harling, IP22
- Love2Learn4Success Bury St Edmunds, IP30
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- LMSTS Kensington, L6
- Sara Marks Moortown, LS17
- LLOYD WILLIAMS Danesborough, MK7
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- India Ringer Finsbury Park, N7
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar Arnos Grove, N12
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Abigail Williams Archway, N15
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Helen Duff Clapton, N16
- Oliver Beckett Wood Green, N22
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Steve Roberts Pontnewydd, NP44
- David Wells Cricklewood, NW2
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Surita Reading, RG4
- George Bowman Brampton and Walton, S40
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor Blackheath, SE3
- Kenny Olowu Blackheath, SE13
- Adrian Beckett Plumstead, SE18
- Alexandra Beeley East Dulwich, SE22
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Emma Storey Fulham, SW6
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Amy Yuan LRAM Gloucester Road, SW7
- Abdur-Rahman Chachia Balham, SW17
- Rachel deG Earlsfield, SW17
- Bryan Dadson Wimbledon Park, SW18
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Brian Cairnie Otford and Shoreham, TN14
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Mr Dhir MathsTeacher Hayes, UB4
- Kap Anand South Harrow, UB5
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Joseph Alexander Marylebone, W1
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Nadia Younas Ealing Broadway, W13
- Akanke Palfrey, WS1
- Kathryn Dalton Birchills Leamore, WS3
- Mr Dalton Stonnall, WS9
- MohanGrewal Ettingshall, WV4
- Serena Penn, WV4
- Charles Wordsworth Whitby, YO22
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- Maths(Online & Redhill) for A Level, GCSE, Further Maths, IGCSE, KS3, KS2, QTS Numeracy Skills Test, 11+ (RGS), Adults.
I have countless success stories of students that I tutored online and at home.
Excellent exam preparation, Excellent references.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Mathematics(all levels)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am well experienced teaching all ages from children to adults and I taught students with a wide range of abilities, from those who are preparing for 11+ exam right through to students studying A-levels and those trying to achieve an A or A*. I am familiar with all exam boards and contents for AS, A2, GCSE and IGCSE. I have an endless supply of worksheets and past papers, therefore I can provide lots of practice on every topic.
I successfully worked with students with various learning disabilities, which included dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, slow processing and ADHD.
I am a well experienced QTS Numeracy Skills Tutor with countless success stories of students, from all over England and Ireland, that I helped to pass this challenging test. (Most of my QTS students do online tuition, as they cannot always travel to my home). Included in my hourly rate is the use of all my QTS workbooks containing lots of practice sheets.
I successfully tutored numerous 11+ students for Reigate Grammar School (maths only).
During my time as maths tutor, I learnt how to apply different teaching methods to suit individual students’ learning needs. I have been successful in building students’ confidence, enjoyment and motivation to achieve the highest possible marks in all Maths exams, for some it was a pass for others it was an A or A*. One of my students achieved 99% in his final GCSE exam.
- How much do you charge?
- £35ph Session (Any other time lengths can be arranged)
£30ph Session (reduced rate apply during School hours, weekdays 9am-3:30pm - term time only)
£25ph Group Session (max 2 students recommended)
Your first hour of tuition is 100% refundable.
You must be completely satisfied or I will gladly issue you with an instant refund.
Included in my rate is the use of all workbooks written by me.
- Where do you teach?
- I tutor Online and at my Home (Redhill (Reigate), Surrey) (walking distance from St Bede’s secondary, 10 minutes away from Reigate College, Redhill station is only 15 minutes walk away.
- When are you available?
- Throughout the day and evenings (Monday to Saturday) and school holidays.
I also offer Holiday Revision to ‘catch up or get ahead’ during school holidays; during these sessions we check that the student’s foundation is solid and we identify problem areas, after which we work on practice work sheets and past papers. This is popular with students preparing for 11+ (RGS) and students preparing for A Level Maths, as it is a big jump from GCSE Maths.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Maths for A Level (AS&A2), GCSE, IGCSE, KS3, KS2, QTS Numeracy Skills Test, 11+(RGS), Adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- QTS Numeracy Skills Test, GCSE, IGCSE, A Level, 11+(RGS)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have a current and valid CRB.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor online using Skype and an educational whiteboard.
I have countless success stories of students from all over England and Ireland that I helped to pass the QTS Numeracy Skills test and most of them did online lessons, as they cannot travel to my home in Redhill.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Please read my testimonials to hear what my students have to say about lessons with me.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I believe that most students have good mathematical ability, but often struggle with their confidence in Maths. My tutoring helps students feel more confident and motivated which increases their ability.
Send a message to Janet Eifridt
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more