Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Reigate, Horley, Redhill and Banstead
Tutors in Reigate and Banstead
- Sorry no tutors found
Nearby Tuition Centres
- Wemms Education Unlimited Ashtead, KT21
Tutors travelling to Reigate and Banstead
Interested in online tuition for Key Stage 2 Maths?Online Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- A qualified primary school teacher with over 4 years teaching experience in KS1 and KS2. Graded an outstanding practitioner.
Currently, Leader of Writing and a member of the Middle leadership team at a large junior school.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all curriculum subjects including English, Maths and Science.
I can prepare your child for non verbal and verbal reasoning exams and prepare for the common entrance exam.
Able to teach phonics and reading from phases 1-6 (Ruth Miskin/letters and sounds)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PGCE (postgraduate) from Roehampton University
Bachelors Undergraduate degree- Buckinghamshire New University
A grade in English language at A Level and an A grade in English Literature AS Level.
I am actively involved in my own professional development by attending staff training.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I teach children from 5-11 years old.
I regularly teach Spanish across years 3-6 on a Friday . I have excellent teaching strategies and techniques to get the most out of children from all ability ranges.
I have experience in teaching gifted and talented children and I am extremely knowledgeable regarding the primary curriculum and teaching methods.
Worked with a wide variety of students, from children with specific educational needs through to gifted and talented pupils, so adept at adapting resources to ensure individual needs are met and children are able to reach their full potential.
I can set weekly homework in order to help your child make the maximum progress possible and can work with you to set targets for your child.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £40 for an initial assessment which will last one hour and £35 per hour session thereafter.
I am happy to offer a discount if sessions are booked in advance.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students' homes around the areas of Coulsdon, Carshalton Beeches, Woodmansterne, Purley, Chipstead, Redhill, Reigate, Wallington, Banstead, Hooley, Old Coulsdon, Netherne, Kingswood, Lower Kingswood, Mogador, Burgh Heath, Tadworth, Merstham, Dorking, Reigate, North Holmwood, Capel, Kingsfold, Ockley, Horsham, Billingshurst, Pulborough, Wisborough Green, Five Oaks, Brooks Green, Petworth, Coneyhurst, Slinfold, Southwater, Faygate, Warnham, Rusper, Colgate, Shipley, Loxwood, Kirdford, Bury, North Heath, Codmore Hill, Coolham,
- When are you available?
- Monday evenings after 5:45pm
Tuesday evenings after 5:30pm
Wednesday evenings after 5:30pm
Thursday evenings after 5:30pm
Friday evenings after 5pm
Also available in some school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Ages 4-11
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare my students for 11+ exams - English multiple choice, Maths multiple choice, Verbal and non verbal reasoning.
KS1 and KS2 SATS tests
Common entrance exam.
KS1 phonics test.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up to date DBS check which was carried out in July 2015
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Currently on a leadership course for developing school leaders
Member of the Middle leadership team as Leader of Writing
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Roehampton University London
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently tutor a variety of students, KS2 and KS1.
I have tutored for independent school examinations for two children as well as grammar school entrance exams.
These children have made rapid progress in the time that I have tutored them and their confidence has grown.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you are willing to work hard, I will make our tutoring sessions fun and help you learn and make progress.
Send a message to Jennifer Casey
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more