Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Reigate, Horley, Redhill and Banstead
Tutors in Reigate and Banstead
- Janet Eifridt Redhill, RH1
Nearby Tuition Centres
- Wemms Education Unlimited Ashtead, KT21
Tutors travelling to Reigate and Banstead
- Steve Roberts Pontnewydd, NP44
- Nasia Plaistow, E6
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- George Bowman Brampton and Walton, S40
- Helen Duff Clapton, N16
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Abigail Williams Archway, N15
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Haran Harrow on the Hill, HA2
- Andrew Corbin Deerness, DH1
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Mr Dalton Stonnall, WS9
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Teresa Hoy South Croydon, CR2
- Brian Cairnie Otford and Shoreham, TN14
- LLOYD WILLIAMS Danesborough, MK7
- Zaen Huddersfield, HD3
- Kap Anand South Harrow, UB5
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Tamara Galloway Orpington, BR6
- Sara Marks Moortown, LS17
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- Alexandra Beeley East Dulwich, SE22
- Oliver J. Beckett Wood Green, N22
- Stefan Gugura Ipswich, IP4
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Surita Reading, RG4
- Emma Storey Fulham, SW6
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar North Finchley, N12
- Love2Learn4Success Bury St Edmunds, IP30
- MohanGrewal Ettingshall, WV4
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Ruth Farrell Burton, DE15
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Joseph Alexander Marylebone, W1
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- Kathryn Dalton Birchills Leamore, WS3
- India Ringer Finsbury Park, N7
- Adrian Beckett Plumstead, SE18
- Mr Dhir MathsTeacher Hayes, UB4
- Mike Dowling Harling, IP22
- B sharma Chelmsford, CM1
- Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor Blackheath, SE3
- LMSTS Kensington, L6
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Serena Penn, WV4
- David Wells Cricklewood, NW2
- Rachel deG Earlsfield, SW17
- Kenny Olowu Blackheath, SE13
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Mandy Lall Singlewell, DA12
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Geek School Ltd Bickley, BR1
- Bryan Dadson Wimbledon Park, SW18
- Abdur-Rahman Chachia Balham, SW17
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Mrs Thanvi Snaresbrook, E18
- Charles Wordsworth Whitby, YO22
- Akanke Palfrey, WS1
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Deji Selhurst, CR7
- Mike Chick Whipton & Barton, EX4
- Nadia Younas Ealing Broadway, W13
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- Maths(Online & Redhill) for A Level, GCSE, Further Maths, IGCSE, KS3, KS2, QTS Numeracy Skills Test, 11+ (RGS), Adults.
I have countless success stories of students that I tutored online and at home.
Excellent exam preparation, Excellent references.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Mathematics(all levels)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am well experienced teaching all ages from children to adults and I taught students with a wide range of abilities, from those who are preparing for 11+ exam right through to students studying A-levels and those trying to achieve an A or A*. I am familiar with all exam boards and contents for AS, A2, GCSE and IGCSE. I have an endless supply of worksheets and past papers, therefore I can provide lots of practice on every topic.
I successfully worked with students with various learning disabilities, which included dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, slow processing and ADHD.
I am a well experienced QTS Numeracy Skills Tutor with countless success stories of students, from all over England and Ireland, that I helped to pass this challenging test. (Most of my QTS students do online tuition, as they cannot always travel to my home). Included in my hourly rate is the use of all my QTS workbooks containing lots of practice sheets.
I successfully tutored numerous 11+ students for Reigate Grammar School (maths only).
During my time as maths tutor, I learnt how to apply different teaching methods to suit individual students’ learning needs. I have been successful in building students’ confidence, enjoyment and motivation to achieve the highest possible marks in all Maths exams, for some it was a pass for others it was an A or A*. One of my students achieved 99% in his final IGCSE exam.
- How much do you charge?
- £35ph Session (Any other time lengths can be arranged)
£30ph Session (reduced rate apply during School hours, weekdays 8am-3:30pm - term time only)
£25ph Group Session (max 2 students recommended)
Your first hour of tuition is 100% refundable.
You must be completely satisfied or I will gladly issue you with an instant refund.
Included in my hourly rate is the use of all my Workbooks and worksheets containing lots of practice sheets(emailed after lesson).
- Where do you teach?
- I tutor Online and at my Home (Redhill (Reigate), Surrey) (walking distance from St Bede’s secondary, 10 minutes away from Reigate College, Redhill station is only 15 minutes walk away.
I am well experienced teaching students from all around the world online.
Please note that I offer a reduced rate of £30ph to A-level students from St Bede's and Reigate College who come to me during free periods in school hours.
- When are you available?
- Throughout the day and evenings (Monday to Saturday) and school holidays.
I also offer Holiday Revision to ‘catch up or get ahead’ during school holidays; during these sessions we check that the student’s foundation is solid and we identify problem areas, after which we work on practice work sheets and past papers. This is popular with students preparing for 11+ (RGS) and students preparing for A Level Maths, as it is a big jump from GCSE Maths.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Maths for A Level (AS&A2), GCSE, IGCSE, KS3, KS2, QTS Numeracy Skills Test, 11+(RGS), Adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- QTS Numeracy Skills Test, GCSE, IGCSE, A Level, 11+(RGS)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have a current and valid CRB.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor online using Skype and an educational whiteboard.
I have countless success stories of students from all over England and Ireland that I helped to pass the QTS Numeracy Skills test and most of them did online lessons, as they cannot travel to my home in Redhill.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Please read my testimonials to hear what my students have to say about lessons with me.
I also teach students from different schools across England and world wide in GCSE and IGCSE maths. A recent student for IGCSE-Cambridge from Denmark, asked me to help her futher next year with IB maths.
After school hours, I mostly teach students from local schools(St Bede's, Reigate College, Warwick School, Reigate GrammarSchool)
I always have QTS students, they do home tuition and online tuition.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I believe that most students have good mathematical ability, but often struggle with their confidence in Maths. My tutoring helps students feel more confident and motivated which increases their ability.
Send a message to Janet Eifridt
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more