Key Stage 3 French Tuition in Enfield (Edmonton, Southgate, Cockfosters and Ponders End)
Other areas: Barnet; Broxbourne; Epping Forest; Haringey; Hertsmere; Waltham Forest; Welwyn Hatfield; Online Key Stage 3 French Tuition
Tutors in Enfield
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Enfield
- Aisha Rafique Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Nick Rawson Shirley, B90
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- Tim Robins St. Leonards, BH24
- Ulrich Westbourne, BN3
- Ana D Birkbeck, BR3
- Jon Lynes Thornton Heath, CR7
- Janine M. Erith, DA8
- Claire de Belloy Dalston, E8
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Déborah Natanson Southside, EH8
- Julien Presles Central Edinburgh, EH8
- Chris Heaven Pennsylvania, EX4
- Isabella Nicholls Knaphill, GU21
- Sue Lin Vazeille Wembley Park, HA9
- Monika Key Coombe Wood, KT2
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Sara Marks Moortown, LS17
- Liliane Bounds Green, N11
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Davina Dwyer Hexham, NE46
- Reet Järvik (Mrs) Long Eaton, NG10
- Howard Stephens Llanwern, NP26
- Marie Fohr Wallingford, OX10
- Karolina Zielinska Carterton, OX18
- David Cleary Whitley, RG4
- Sue Smith Swallowfield, RG7
- Lucia Brandi New Cross, SE15
- Alexandra Beeley East Dulwich, SE22
- Pam Wakefield Marple, SK6
- Emilce Sandra Rees Chelsea, SW3
- Jesse Dupre Clapham Common, SW4
- Sophie G Sloane Square, SW7
- Amelia Grandidier Balham, SW17
- Birgit Piegeler-Hughes Wellington, TA21
- Christine Sautereau-Chandley Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN3
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Helen McMahon BA Hons West Drayton, UB7
- Caroline Thomson Crofton and Ryhill, WF1
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 French
- Personal Message
- I am a young, patient and enthusiastic tutor who loves teaching and sharing knowledge.
Slots available-see below; For references-check testimonials.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach English, French - up to and inclusive of 'A' Level; all Cambridge levels and IELTS
Spanish - up to and inclusive of GCSE
Latest slots available - Tuesday 8pm - depending on area; Thursday 6 pm -depending on area; Friday: 6pm -depending on area; Saturday 10am; Sunday 11am
Also available for online tuition.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I graduated abroad and I'm already a qualified teacher according to the EU Criteria. I hold a degree in MFL -in English and French and Cambridge Proficiency Certificate. On top of that, I hаve school teаching experience in the UK, thrоugh PGCE, during which I wаs аble to аdd Spаnish, which hаs been my life hоbby
I hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Certificate granted by the General Teaching Council in the UK.
I also hold a university degree in English and French language and literature, possess a CPE certificate awarded by Cambridge ESOL examinations board in London as well as certificates for preparing students for Cambridge exams awarded by the British Council. I can speak other languages at an intermediate level.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have experience in teaching English, ESOL and French both abroad and in the UK. I have taught English and French full time in schools to students aged 7-19 and ESOL to adults in language colleges and private, as well as Spanish up to GCSE, as part of my school experience in the UK.
I am no longer a full time tutor, but in the remaining time I've got 3 pupils who study French and 3 Spanish tutees(of whom one is being taught online).
- How much do you charge?
- Normally I do one-to-one tuition, but ,at request, I am able to do pair/ group tuition, and the fee will be modified accordingly.
Offer - 20% discount for 10 lessons paid in advance
- 10% discount on your next tuition session for both you and any new pupils introduced
New: Ideal for crash course GCSE/A Level: 10% off 6 lessons paid in advance (save some money with help on the way!)
Online tuition - same offer but 30 extra minutes for free added to each tuition session; first 20 minutes free, before making a decision of taking an online set of classes.
You have nothing to lose, but everything to gain! Try it and you won't regret it!
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my pupils' places or online.
I do believe my pupils feel more familiar, relaxed and comfortable within their own premises. I hold a CRB - well, 3 in fact: one from an agency, two from Middlesex University. The latest was issued in 02/11. The fourth was issued in February 2012.
- When are you available?
- I am available afternoons and weekends, and sometimes morning, but cancellation fee applies if no two- working day's cancellation notice is given. (50% -for less than than 48 hrs; 100% for less than 24 hrs). However, no cancellation fee is required if the student agrees to recover the lesson within 2 weeks.
The good news is that now I am in the position to recruit tutees in: Enfield, High Barnet, Palmers Green, Bounds Green, Wood Green, New Southgate, Alexandra Palace and Southgate areas.
I would like to take the opportunity to be thankful to all my tutees and their parents who have trusted me as a good choice for their/their children's education; remind them that, when in doubt, they may contact me by e-mail free of charge; and wish them BEST OF LUCK!
I cannot serve areas that are not reachable by one bus journey, unless train or underground transport fee is added.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach and have great results at GCSE, A Level, but I also had 11+ English pupils.(please check testimonials)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 11+, 13+, GCSE, 'A' Levels, General French, English and Spanish.
ESOL, IELTS, Cambridge (all levels)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, 4
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- The most common programme is Skype, also yahoo messenger, but I'm also working on the implementation of a more advanced system (Moodle) and will soon disclose news regarding my freshly emerging website. Keep posted!
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Middlesex University
National Register of Public Service Interpreters
Romanian Embassy in London
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Abroad with native French and English teachers and professors (Faculté des Langues Modernes), Uk Alpha College of English, Middlesex University, National Register of Public Service Interpreters, Chartered Institute of Linguists.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- They work hard to achieve, but I'm there to help and boost their confidence. I'm very proud to talk about 2 A* students (one for French speaking exam and A for other sections ; and an A* final mark high achiever). They both can be contacted and they wrote me really helpful reference letters (see attachment or e-mail available). I've got other high results and you can speak directly to my pupils. (for other examples, please view testimonials)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Learning can be fun with entertaining resources and ,as one of my dear teachers once told me: 'The better you are prepared, the easier your exam questions will be'
Best of luck!
!Le deseo "Mucha Suerte"!
My lessons never last one hour, which is why I will need you to spare at least 1 hour and 30 minutes for tuition and little updates, as I care a lot for my pupils' success and keep close connection to their parents/guardians.
Our common advantage is that I am actually a self-taught polyglot, that is, I have taught myself languages from scratch on top of private tuition, which enables me to insist more upon spelling and pronunciation, use of language and culture, combining various methods and strategies by which I personally was able to acquire language and literature knowledge.
I believe in interactive teaching using modern methods such as role-play, debates, games, visuals and simulation. I use the internet a lot, thus ensuring that the language topics are up-to-date and raise my pupils' interest. I carry my own equipment, but internet connection would be extremely helpful. If not, I adapt. :)
In addition to the resources and equipment, increasing the students' motivation and self-confidence is equally important. That is why I endeavour to have relaxed students who, hopefully, will not consider our language sessions another boring burden.
Homework is usually part of the lessons, but I may be contacted online in between the sessions for further assistance or queries, and it often can be e-mailed to me, depending on the type of task set.
I tend to fill in the gaps, so please don't be apprehensive if I set tasks that may seem 'inferior' to my tutees' level. I would like you to trust me, as it will help them in the long run. (I'm speaking here from the perspective of someone who had learned these languages by herself with additional help from tutors, before studying them together with their literatures and cultures in the University.)
I follow The National Curriculum and am familiar with the Framework for Teaching Languages, as well as the requirements of the exam boards for GCSE and 'A' Levels.
Send a message to Liliane
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more