Online MBA Tutors / MBA Tuition
See Also: Show
- Dissertation Tutor Cockett, SA2
- Fletcher Southcourt, HP21
- Lisa O'Donnell CSM Finsbury Park, N4
- Brian J. Swindells Salisbury, SP4
- Dr Kiran Kamat Northfield, W5
- Sunder Annamraju Lovelace, KT11
- Bipin Tulse Hill, SE24
- Puja Hendon, NW4
- Ismail Bloomsbury, W1T
- PJ Denby Dale, HD8
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Philip Goldney Southbourne, BH6
- Mike Lal Chatham, ME4
- Joshua Tutor Rayners Lane, HA2
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for MBA
- Personal Message
- I have been tutoring for many years and I have successfully helped my students consistently achieve top grades. I pride myself on delivering excellent results and giving students the skills necessary to be successful in future study.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype and gotomeeting
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Accountancy & Business Studies for GCSE & A levels
AAT, CIMA, Bookkeeping and University Level students.
I also teach AAT level 2 Computerised Accounting on Sage line 50.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a degree in Accounting and an MBA in Finance.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been working as an Accountant for many years and have been teaching for last 8 years.
- How much do you charge?
- I offer discount on prebooked bulk sessions and on Group Lessons depending on the number of students in a group. Please contact me to discuss.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home in Hendon. I can travel up to 15 miles for group sessions.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays anytime 7am to 8pm
Weekends (Saturday & Sunday), 8am to 8pm.
Online on Skype or gotomeeting.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, A Levels, Graduate, University & professional level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Send a message to Puja
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more