Online MBA Tutors / MBA Tuition
See Also: Show
- Philip Goldney Southbourne, BH6
- PJ Denby Dale, HD8
- Sunder Annamraju Lovelace, KT11
- Brian J. Swindells Salisbury, SP4
- Ismail Bloomsbury, W1T
- Dissertation Tutor Cockett, SA2
- Mike Lal Chatham, ME4
- Bipin Tulse Hill, SE24
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Puja Hendon, NW4
- Dr Kiran Kamat Northfield, W5
- Lisa O'Donnell CSM Finsbury Park, N4
- Fletcher Southcourt, HP21
- Joshua Tutor Rayners Lane, HA2
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for MBA
- Personal Message
- I enjоy mentоring students аnd helping them with their аcаdemic wоrk, pаrticulаrly in subjects relаting tо University level Ecоnоmics, Mаthemаtics, Stаtistics, Finаnce, Business Studies, Mаrketing аnd study skills .
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype tuition, same fees as live.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Masters in Quantitative Finance
10 Years experience in Trading and asset management
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 10 years experience in investment banking and asset management in various roles
- How much do you charge?
- My fees are listed in the profile. 25% discount for groups.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at a public space in Central London, great transport link and very adequate for tuition.
- When are you available?
- Please get in touch for availability
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Investment banking Interviews
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I don't generally work with children, so never needed it.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I provide much more individual feedback than could be possible in a large classroom, so you will find that time spent with me in focused and tailored learning is much more productive.
Send a message to Ismail
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more