Online MBA Tutors / MBA Tuition
- Puja Hendon, NW4
- Joshua Tutor Greenhill, HA2
- Mike Lal Chatham, ME4
- PJ Denby Dale, HD8
- Dr Kiran Kamat Northfield, W5
- Kamal G Yiewsley, UB7
- Brian J. Swindells Horfield, BS9
- Fletcher Southcourt, HP21
- Ismail Bloomsbury, W1T
- Philip Goldney Southbourne, BH6
- Bipin Tulse Hill, SE24
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Dissertation Tutor Cockett, SA2
- Sunder Annamraju Lovelace, KT11
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for MBA
- Personal Message
- I am a strong advocate of lifelong learning and so devote much of my time applying the skills and experienced gained during a long career in business and education to a wide range of interests.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use Skype for remote 'face to face' tuition.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Strategy, Management Information Systems, Innovation and Change, Bookkeeping with Sage
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- FBCS In January 1988 I was elected a Fellow of the British Computer Society. MCMI I was afforded full member status in January 1980 of what is now the Chartered Institute of Management CDipAF I was awarded the Certified Diploma in Accounting & Finance in November 1976 D35 TDLB External Verifier Qualification from NCVQ (June 1992)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have approaching 20 years experience as a Tutor / Visiting Lecturer at both undergraduate and masters level both with the Open University and the University of Greenwich. My very recent work has included scriptmarking at masters level for the London School of Business & Finance, The Open University and the University of Greenwich as well as undergraduate teaching at the Royal Agricultural University.
- How much do you charge?
- Initial brief consultation for up to 15 minutes is free. Fees then vary depending upon the type of work and the location but generally £15 per hour subject to a minimum number of hours (e.g. one in Bristol, four in London)
- Where do you teach?
- London and Bristol at various locations including my premises, hired rooms (if a number of students attending the same session), or at the student's premises. I also have use of various meeting rooms in London.
- When are you available?
- Very flexible, available almost 24/365.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Undergraduate and post graduate
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I teach only adults
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Institute of Directors, BCS, Chartered Management Institute
Send a message to Brian J. Swindells
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more