Online MBA Tutors / MBA Tuition
|Philip Goldney||Southbourne, BH6|
|Brian J. Swindells||Horfield, BS9|
|Joshua Tutor||Greenhill, HA2|
|PJ||Denby Dale, HD8|
|Sunder Annamraju||Lovelace, KT11|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, ME4|
|Dr Parikh||Carfax, OX1|
|Dissertation Tutor||Cockett, SA2|
|Bipin||Tulse Hill, SE24|
|Kamal G||Yiewsley, UB7|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||Northfield, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for MBA
- Personal Message
- I have an extensive portfolio of health care education and management experience that enables me to support students with a very wide range of abilities.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- * Health & Social Care * Education * Management & Leadership
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PhD (Sheffield) MBA Health Executive (Keele) BEd Hons (Cardiff) DipN (London)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have held senior posts in education as well as health and social care up to Director level. In addition to being self employed and running my own consultancy company, I continue to undertake quality assurance work in health and education, lecturing, running workshops, and writing for commissioning editors. In addition,I have a wide portfolio of teaching and management experience that enable me to support a diverse range of requests. For example, information management, HRM, counselling, teacher education, leadership and management, social work, midwifery and nursing. In relation to study skills I can help with the following: • literature searching and electronic storage techniques • essay planning and IT skills • essay editing and general academic advice
- How much do you charge?
- Undergraduate £30 per hour - online available. Postgraduate £35 per hour - online available Study Skills and Essay writing support undergraduate £25- post graduate £35 - online available
- Where do you teach?
- By arrangement -I can travel reasonable distances.
- When are you available?
- Any time by arrangement -but flexible in relation to time and day
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Normally 18+
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Underegraduate and post gragraduate programmes
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use Skype and Face Time
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- No but I do occasionally do accreditation work for a Royal College.
Send a message to PJ
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more