Online MBA Tutors / MBA Tuition
See Also: Show
- Dr Kiran Kamat Northfield, W5
- Kamal G Yiewsley, UB7
- Ismail Bloomsbury, W1T
- Sunder Annamraju Lovelace, KT11
- PJ Denby Dale, HD8
- Mike Lal Chatham, ME4
- Joshua Tutor Rayners Lane, HA2
- Brian J. Swindells Salisbury, SP4
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Puja Hendon, NW4
- Fletcher Southcourt, HP21
- Lisa O'Donnell CSM Finsbury Park, N4
- Dissertation Tutor Cockett, SA2
- Philip Goldney Southbourne, BH6
- Bipin Tulse Hill, SE24
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for MBA
- Personal Message
- I am a professional artist and trained painter. I also work with drawing, photoshop and final cut pro. I have tutored students in a variety of art subjects. I have a flexible approach to learning and would tailor every lesson for each student.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- For previous online tuition, I have sent a worksheet with exact instructions for the lesson the day before and then conducted the lesson via Skype/facetime. Online tuition tends to work best for digital media subjects including animation, video editing and photoshop.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Fine Art, Painting, Drawing, Photoshop and Final Cut Pro.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I completed my MA Fine Art in Central Saint martins in 2013. Previously I studied for BA Fine art in Galway- Mayo Institute of Technology, in the West of ireland. I specialized in painting and I also took electives in digital media which included training in Photoshop and Final Cut Pro. I graduated in 2010 top of my class with First Class Honours.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- In the last 4 years I have tutored many London and New York based students including A-level and University Students as well as children as young as 3 years old. I teach an adults painting class and facilitate animation worships for children. I also work with adults and children with learning difficulties. Before moving to the Uk in 2011 I lived in Ireland where I gave private portfolio tuition to students preparing their portfolios to apply for Art college and Architecture. I tutored them in the subjects of painting, drawing, mixed media incorporating collage, photoshop and animation using final cut pro, iMovie, flash and after effects. I have also given talks and workshops to secondary school students in association with The Clifden Arts Festival.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 per hour for one pupil. If there are two students I will charge £50 per hour. (25/student)
- Where do you teach?
- I live in North East London, and I can travel to anywhere in London to teach. I am open to the possibility of traveling outside of London to teach, for a more intensive lesson lasting at least 2 hours and if travel costs are covered.
- When are you available?
- My availabiltiy is flexible, so I am available 7 days a week, 9am - 10pm, and I am available during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach children from 3 years to adults of any age.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have a recent DBS check.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I can teach a variety of subjects and can adjust lessons to the level of the student which we can discuss over the phone before we meet. I can help pupils who are just starting out through to more professional help, eg, preparing for portfolios or industry requirements.
Send a message to Lisa O'Donnell CSM
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more