Online MBA Tutors / MBA Tuition
See Also: Show
- Kamal G Yiewsley, UB7
- Mike Lal Chatham, ME4
- Bipin Tulse Hill, SE24
- Puja Hendon, NW4
- Dissertation Tutor Cockett, SA2
- PJ Denby Dale, HD8
- Philip Goldney Southbourne, BH6
- Fletcher Southcourt, HP21
- Sunder Annamraju Lovelace, KT11
- Brian J. Swindells Salisbury, SP4
- Joshua Tutor Rayners Lane, HA2
- Dr Kiran Kamat Northfield, W5
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Lisa O'Donnell CSM Finsbury Park, N4
- Ismail Bloomsbury, W1T
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for MBA
- Personal Message
- If you feel you aren't reaching your potential to grasp complex material despite your commitment & interest, I can provide a simpler approach to help you gain understanding at a deeper level.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I prefer to teach face to face for these technical subjects, however, I can consider online tutoring where this may not be possible.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I tutor students at college or university levels in subjects including risk management, probability and statistics, econometrics, stochastic calculus, quantitative finance, financial and business analytics and corporate finance.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- B.Sc. Honours Physics - McGill University / M.Sc. Theoretical Physics - University of Pennsylvania / CFA Level II passed (Chartered Financial Analyst) / CQF - Certificate in Quantitative Finance - Distinction. Currently working as a Senior Risk professional in London.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 20 years as a professional and tutoring for over five years
- How much do you charge?
- I am happy to do a free consultation by phone or skype in order to a) evaluate the student's needs and b) for the student to better understand how I can help them. My rates are £50 per hour, however, the rate can depend on the level of the topic being covered.
- Where do you teach?
- I prefer to tutor from my home/office in London however, I am open to online/skype lessons.
- When are you available?
- Weekday evenings and weekends from 8am-2pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- CFA, CQF, PRMIA, GARP, GMAT, FRM, MBA, MSc Finance
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- CFA Institute, CQF alumni, PRMIA associate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- MSc Finance student, an MBA Student, two undergraduate Finance and Economics Students and a few graduate students enrolled in a Master's degree program in Investment and Risk Management and many others.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Masters level student in Financial Mathematics, an Undergraduate Business student in Maths and Statistics, an investment banking professional working in Mergers and Acquisitions for a Tier-One Bank.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I guarantee improvement of student's understanding of subject matter from the first lesson.
Send a message to Bipin
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more