Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
- Ian Sanders Glemsford, CO10
- Dr Kiran Kamat Northfield, W5
- Pauline Midwinter Beccles, NR34
- Candy Leamington Spa, CV31
- Pimmi Pande Nunhead, SE4
- Jay London Colney, WD7
- K Heardman Plympton, PL9
- Lynn Edmonstone Bayswater, W11
- Joseph Wilkins Southfields, SW18
- Andy Collins Deerness, DH7
- Pam Williams Brixton, SW9
- Gabrielle Jourdan Chalk Farm, NW1
- Fiona Battisby Henbury, BS10
- Julie Howell Orton, PE2
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Dr Robin Wooldridge Edgbaston, B29
- Emma-Louise Tinniswood West Twickenham, TW2
- Rachel Preece Earl's Court, W14
- Martin Thomasson Whittle-le-Woods, PR6
- Dan Wheeler Battersea, SW11
- Lindsey Pearson Northfield, TW8
- Helen Hendrickson Elocution Spital, B79
- Nathan Williams Central Bristol, BS8
- Michael Park Motspur Park, KT3
- Maureen Theaker Bushbury, WV1
- Ric Morris Hove, BN3
- Joanna Gray Elstow and Stewartby, MK42
- Emmanuel Vass Davenport, SK2
- Marie-Louise Goode Sutton Coldfield, B74
- Harriet Swift-Marshall Devizes, SN10
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Izo FitzRoy Hammersmith, W6
- Daniel Hart Notting Hill, W2
- Leon Trayman Walthamstow, E17
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- Hello, my name is Rachel and I am a friendly, warm, highly experienced patient and enthusiastic teacher, based in Kensington.
I have been teaching & coaching for over 25 years and am still loving it!
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use Skype with video or FaceTime and I have an expensive, good quality, high speed broadband connection.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Accent Softening or Accent Reduction
Business Presentations & Business Public Speaking
National & Global Dialects & Accents
Speech & Presentation Writing
Singing - Natural voice with classical support & Breathing Techniques
Musical Theatre Singing
Beginners - Anyone can learn to sing! And they do!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I studied acting and directing (Masters) at RADA (Royal Academy of Dramatic Art) and acting & singing at Webber Douglas Academy - 3yrs Diploma: Disinction.
I studied singing for many years with different tutors but most notably Ian Adam long term. I studied singing extensively with Ian Adam who was employed by Cameron Macintosh; LLoyd Webber and Walt Dysney for their shows and musical films respectively.
At school I was a member of the National Youth Theatre.
My Master's Degree was in Text & Performance at King's College (London Uni) and for my dissertation I received' Distinction'.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught for 25 years; privately; in a drama school; and in a private tutors college called Ashbourne Tutors.
- How much do you charge?
- I always do a FREE consultation on the phone or Skype, first.
There is a large discount if twelve hours are bought up front. Also, I do concessions for unemployed job searchers & students.
Group lessons are welcome but students need to be on a similar level for the most successful use of the time.
- Where do you teach?
- Depending on where my students live they can either use Skype/FaceTime or come to my private practice equidistant between the tube stations Barons Court & West Kensington.
For my corporate clients I will travel to specific locations such as their boardrooms on a Saturday or Sunday to coach them on their Public Speaking or Business Presentations. Providing the travel and time is paid for the distance doesn't matter.
- When are you available?
- I am available 6 days a week between 8am and 9pm in person or on Skype.
Corporate Clients traveling in and out of different time zones preparing business presentations can book outside of these hours.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and all levels. I love teaching.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- IELTS Speech
Presentation writing and delivery
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have one but it is out of date
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Accent Reduction Specialists
- Where and with whom did you train?
- RADA (The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art)
King's College, London University.
Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art
National Youth Theatre
St James's Secretarial College (now Quest Professional)
Hereford Cathedral School
Haberdashers' Monmouth Girls' School
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- All ages, all backgrounds, from all over the world and from every walk of life!
Executive Directors of Global Banks
Hedge Funds Managers; Investment Bankers, Analysts.
A Talent Show Judge
Solicitors and Lawyers & Barristers
A Dominatrix (!)
A Single Mum starting again..
Business Studies Students
Chinese, Japanese, German, Canadian Russian Lithuanian, Spanish, Italian, Nigerian, Hungarian, American, Maltese, Polish, French, South African, Danish, Welsh, Northern Irish, Southern Irish, Latvian ...
Mothers and Fathers who are educating their children in the private system and wish to sound like them.
.. And anthropologists, personal assistants, shy children, shy adults - basically people who want to speak clearly & with confidence.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Yes, I absolutely love teaching. It is fun for both parties and extremely rewarding. I watch people becoming happier and happier and more at ease with themselves - it truly is a fabulous job to teach life enhancing skills and watch my students gaining huge amounts of confidence and feel much happier with themselves.
Send a message to Rachel Preece
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more