Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Edgbaston, B29|
|Helen Hendrickson Elocution||Spital, B79|
|Ric Morris||Hove, BN3|
|Nathan Williams||Central Bristol, BS8|
|Fiona Battisby||Almondsbury, BS10|
|Ian Sanders||Glemsford, CO10|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Andy Collins||Deerness, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||Waltham Abbey, E4|
|Leon Trayman||Walthamstow, E17|
|Rosalie Bolt||Bishopsgate, EC2|
|Michael Park||Motspur Park, KT3|
|Joanna Gray||Kempston, MK42|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Pauline Midwinter||Beccles, NR34|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||Chalk Farm, NW1|
|Julie Howell||Stanground, PE2|
|Martin Thomasson||Whittle-le-Woods, PR6|
|Pimmi Pande||Nunhead, SE4|
|Harriet Swift-Marshall||Devizes, SN10|
|Pam Williams||Brixton, SW9|
|Dan Wheeler||Battersea, SW11|
|Joseph Wilkins||Southfields, SW18|
|Lindsey Pearson||Northfield, TW8|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Sunbury-on-Thames, TW16|
|Daniel Hart||Notting Hill, W2|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||Northfield, W5|
|Izo FitzRoy||Hammersmith, W6|
|Lynn Edmonstone||Bayswater, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Earl's Court, W14|
|Joanne Singer||King's Cross, WC1X|
|Jay||London Colney, WD7|
|Maureen Theaker||Bushbury, WV1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- My aim is to teach students to teach themselves.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Accent reduction,Elocution, Acting, Voice, Public Speaking and Presentation Skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Hons) English and Philosophy
Post Graduate Diploma in Performing Arts
CELTA TEFL teaching certificate
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching 'Speech and Drama' for the last ten years, Accent reduction,Elocution and Public Speaking for eight years.
- How much do you charge?
- Skype £40 ph
One to one £60 ph
- Where do you teach?
- Nowadays I teach most of my students on SKYPE, distance is consequently no longer a problem. Some students still prefer 'one to one' and certainly it has it's advantages, I generally teach them in the comfort of their home or office or sometimes they come to me. I'm based in West London and travel as far as Twickenham in one direction and to central London in the other.
- When are you available?
- Quite a few of my students are overseas so I have to deal with different time zones consequently I am very flexible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach both adults and children. Adults tend to have specific aims in mind which I work with them to achieve. With children, there are the LAMDA exams which I can prepare them for, children do like to have a specific goal, however most parents just want there children to speak with clarity and become more confident.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- LAMDA and Trinity Guildhall exams for both children and adults.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use 'Skype' which is brilliant and means I can teach anywhere and students really like it, it's so flexible.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students are extremely varied, from all parts of the globe which keeps it interesting for me.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Accent reduction and Elocution are not t necessarily difficult but you do have to be tenacious, do your homework, and you'll be surprised at how quickly you can achieve your aims.
Presentation skills can be learnt they are a springboard, the foundation from which the speaker springs .
Send a message to Lindsey Pearson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more