Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
- Candy Leamington Spa, CV31
- Ric Morris Hove, BN3
- Marianne Samuels Bramcote, NG9
- Leon Trayman Walthamstow, E17
- Andy Collins Deerness, DH7
- Rachel Preece Earl's Court, W14
- Maureen Theaker Bushbury, WV1
- Martin Thomasson Whittle-le-Woods, PR6
- Joseph Wilkins Southfields, SW18
- Dr Robin Wooldridge Edgbaston, B29
- Dan Wheeler Battersea, SW11
- LHanna Finchley Central, N3
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Joanna Gray Elstow and Stewartby, MK42
- Marie-Louise Goode Sutton Coldfield, B74
- Nathan Williams Central Bristol, BS8
- Harriet Swift-Marshall Devizes, SN10
- Pimmi Pande Nunhead, SE4
- Dr Kiran Kamat Northfield, W5
- Emma-Louise Tinniswood West Twickenham, TW2
- Helen Hendrickson Elocution Spital, B79
- Pauline Midwinter Beccles, NR34
- Michael Hill Bloomsbury, WC1B
- Michael Park Motspur Park, KT3
- Lindsey Pearson Northfield, TW8
- Izo FitzRoy Hammersmith, W6
- Fiona Battisby Henbury, BS10
- Lynn Edmonstone Bayswater, W11
- Josephine Breese Clerkenwell, EC1V
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Jay London Colney, WD7
- Emmanuel Vass Davenport, SK2
- Gabrielle Jourdan Chalk Farm, NW1
- Daniel Hart West End, W1W
- Ian Sanders Glemsford, CO10
- Pam Williams Brixton, SW9
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- My aim is to teach my students the skills and techniques they need to to continue and progress long after there course with me has finished.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I teach online using 'SKYPE', which has proved really popular, it is convenient and flexible. Nothing quite compares to a personal, 'one to one' lesson, but with some adjustments and a slowing down of pace the SKYPE medium can work very successfully. I've certainly enjoyed the opportunity it has given me to be able to teach almost anywhere in the world.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Presentation and Public speaking skills, Accent reduction, Elocution, Acting, Vocal coaching..
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Hons) English and Philosophy
Post Graduate Diploma in Performing Arts
CELTA TEFL teaching certificate
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching, Public speaking, Acting and Accent reduction for ten years now, and find it both interesting and rewarding. Over the years I've learnt such a lot from my ever changing students.
I am also an Actor and 'Voiceover' artist and use the same techniques as I teach.
- How much do you charge?
- Charging varies and is negotiable.
I've given a general hourly guide but there are also packages available such as :-
A 10% discount for 6 one hour Presentation/Public speaking skills lessons.
A 10% discount for 10 one hour Accent reduction/Elocution lessons
A travel fee is charged dependant on time and distance.
I do offer group discounts, generally adding an extra £15 per student to the basic hourly rate charged for that subject.
SKYPE lessons are charged at £40 ph on all subjects.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach students at my home, there home or office and increasingly on SKYPE. I'm very flexible and work round my students requirements as far as possible.
I am based in Ealing with excellent transport facilities and teach from Twickenham, Richmond, Chiswick, Hammersmith, right through to the City of London. However many students like to come to me and I have my own studio and teaching room and tea. SKYPE has been a real boon for many students, they really enjoy it's convenience. it has also allowed me to teach as far away as Australia and easily across Europe.
- When are you available?
- I can teach from early in the morning for students who need classes before going to work or as late as 9 pm, Monday to Saturday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Children from 7 years.
adults of any age
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- LAMDA for children and young adults.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Presentation skills can be learnt, they are the the foundation from which the speaker springs
.Accent reduction and Elocution are about muscles, memory and repetition, you need to be tenacious, if you are you'll be surprised at how quickly you can progress.
Send a message to Lindsey Pearson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more