Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
- Gabrielle Jourdan Chalk Farm, NW1
- Lynn Edmonstone Bayswater, W11
- Ian Sanders Glemsford, CO10
- Emma-Louise Tinniswood West Twickenham, TW2
- Dr Robin Wooldridge Edgbaston, B29
- Joseph Wilkins Southfields, SW18
- Helen Hendrickson Elocution Spital, B79
- Jay London Colney, WD7
- Harriet Swift-Marshall Devizes, SN10
- Ric Morris Hove, BN3
- Pam Williams Brixton, SW9
- Joanne Singer King's Cross, WC1X
- Pauline Midwinter Beccles, NR34
- Fiona Battisby Henbury, BS10
- Daniel Hart Notting Hill, W2
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Dan Wheeler Battersea, SW11
- Leon Trayman Walthamstow, E17
- Lindsey Pearson Northfield, TW8
- Maureen Theaker Bushbury, WV1
- Rachel Preece Earl's Court, W14
- Martin Thomasson Whittle-le-Woods, PR6
- Andy Collins Deerness, DH7
- Melissa D'Arcy Stoke Newington, N16
- Julie Howell Orton, PE2
- Dr Kiran Kamat Northfield, W5
- Nathan Williams Central Bristol, BS8
- Izo FitzRoy Hammersmith, W6
- Joanna Gray Kempston, MK42
- Rosalie Bolt Bishopsgate, EC2
- Candy Leamington Spa, CV31
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Pimmi Pande Nunhead, SE4
- Michael Park Motspur Park, KT3
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- Would you like to speak English clearer and to present effectively? I specialise in pronunciation, public speaking and Corporate Communications. I use performance techniques to help people speak more convincingly with an enhanced core confidence.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I offer Skype bookings.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Business English
Pronunciation & Vocal Skills
Mindful Leadership (using mindfulness techniques)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MA International Journalism
Cambridge Celta Certificate
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I've been running a private Coaching Service for a few years working with notable International companies, such as: Moody's Investor Services Ltd, Landesbank Baden-Württemberg, IBM, Marshall Wace Asset Management. The majority of my clients are long-term, repeat bookings, non-native speaking but successfully placed in the corporate world. I work with them to improve their overall communication impact, from improving their Business English skills to building their confidence and enhancing their corporate image.
They often work in high stress environments and want to stand out: to be positively noticed for their abilities; I coach them to be able to present and speak publicly with a sense of assurance and to be able to lead their teams with calm, confident focus. I work on everything from pronunciation and vocal skills to body language, developing gravitas and stage presence.
- How much do you charge?
- Business English and Pronunciation lessons: from £30 per hour.
Public Speaking, presenting standalone training sessions: from £35 per hour.
All other executive and holistic services including Executive Coaching, Mindful Leadership and Stress Management: £50 per hour.
These are reduced rates exclusive to this site. Mention Tutor Pages when booking.
- Where do you teach?
- Flexible. All over SE London, EC postcodes and mainline stations: London Bridge, Waterloo, Blackfriars, Victoria and surrounding areas.
I also cover parts of: Bromley, SW London, West London, North London, East London.
And I have space in a Consultation Room in Canary Wharf, minutes away from Canary Wharf tube and DLR stations.
- When are you available?
- Monday to Friday.
Bookings start at 0800 and the latest is at 1800 for up to a 2 hour session or 18:30 for up to a 90 minute session.
60, 90 & 120 minute bookings available.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Business English - Adults from Upper Intermediate to Advanced.
Other Coaching - Adults.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- No. I don't work within this client group.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- MA International Journalism from City University London.
Cambridge Celta from Westminster Kingsway College London.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I believe a balanced sense of confidence is key to being able to develop better communication skills and to ultimately make a great verbal impact. I believe it's a matter of jumping straight in, making mistakes, not giving up and most importantly, having fun with it. I aim to help my clients discover their natural communication strengths - they are there within everyone - and to work with these to develop a memorable style, especially when it comes to corporate image making. From harnessing a well rounded use of Business English to embodying a sense of dignified gravitas when presenting, when managing, or when holding meetings, I have designed some effective techniques and workshops to make that possible.
Send a message to Pimmi Pande
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more