Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
- Nathan Williams Central Bristol, BS8
- Josephine Breese Clerkenwell, EC1V
- Pimmi Pande Nunhead, SE4
- Emma-Louise Tinniswood West Twickenham, TW2
- Martin Thomasson Whittle-le-Woods, PR6
- Michael Park Motspur Park, KT3
- Ric Morris Hove, BN3
- Gabrielle Jourdan Chalk Farm, NW1
- James Gregory Speech/Elocution Armitage, WS15
- Fiona Battisby Henbury, BS10
- Hannah Robson Tooting, SW17
- Andy Collins Deerness, DH7
- Janette Sedgebeer Sydenham, SE26
- Daniel Hart West End, W1W
- Leon Trayman Walthamstow, E17
- Pam Williams Brixton, SW9
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Dan Wheeler Battersea, SW11
- Izo FitzRoy Hammersmith, W6
- LHanna Finchley Central, N3
- Emmanuel Vass Davenport, SK2
- Joseph Wilkins Southfields, SW18
- Candy Leamington Spa, CV31
- Rachel Preece Earl's Court, W14
- Dr Kiran Kamat Northfield, W5
- Ian Sanders Glemsford, CO10
- Michael Hill Bloomsbury, WC1B
- Harriet Swift-Marshall Devizes, SN10
- Pauline Midwinter Beccles, NR34
- Marie-Louise Goode Sutton Coldfield, B74
- Marianne Samuels Bramcote, NG9
- Lindsey Pearson Northfield, TW8
- Christine Leigh Milburn North Greenwich, SE7
- Maureen Theaker Bushbury, WV1
- Joanna Gray Elstow and Stewartby, MK42
- Lynn Edmonstone Bayswater, W11
- Jay London Colney, WD7
- Helen Hendrickson Elocution Central Birmingham, B1
- Dr Robin Wooldridge Edgbaston, B29
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- I am a very dynamic, Bristol-based tutor with over 7 years' experience in tutoring History and Law. I also offer a variety of professional services, such as CV, covering letter, and interview coaching.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring is done via Skype. I will also do an initial consultation session via skype or via email, and payment arrangements can be determined in this session.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- History (All levels up to and including Masters degree level)
Law (All levels up to and including LLM level)
Job Application/CV/Personal Statement/Covering letter advice
Interview advice/Assessment Centre preparation
Banking & Management
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Graduate Diploma in Banking Practice & Management from the International School of Finance, 2012-2015
Graduate Diploma in Law from the University of Birmingham, 2007-8.
MA in Modern History from King's College, London, 2006-7.
BA (Hons) in History from the University of Liverpool, 2002-5
A Levels: (English Literature, History and Physics) from the Sir Henry Floyd Grammar School, Aylesbury, 2000-2002.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have over seven years experience of tutoring the above to A-Level students, undergraduates, Masters students and professionals of all ages. I have high expectations of myself and my students, and have been told that my approach to tutoring makes the sessions highly enjoyable, and enables the student to stretch themselves to a good extent. This has really paid dividends in terms of my student's personal and academic development.
- How much do you charge?
- All lessons, except those where professional assistance for CVs, interviews, assessment centres, etc are concerned, are £25 an hour. I'm willing to travel, and teach via Skype often.
- Where do you teach?
- I'm based in west-central Bristol, and am willing to travel up to 20 miles for face-to-face lessons. I also teach at home and online, via Skype, so that I can teach on a UK-wide basis.
- When are you available?
- I'm available at any time during the weekends, and on all weekday evenings from 6.30 to 11pm. I often do a lot of work during the school holidays as well, in case a student is studying for re-takes, or night school.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach students of all ages, although most of my students are A-Level and undergraduate students. I also have a lot of experience in helping graduates get into the workplace, through honing skills such as interview technique and CV-building.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare my students for all exams from A-Level, up to and including Masters Degree level subjects. More recently however, I have been coaching graduates on breaking into the workplace, and coaching students in terms o their processional development.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- The Chartered Institute of Insurers.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I did voluntary tutoring and mentoring work at King's College, London, and developed this further whilst living in Birmingham. I also work in a management role in financial services, during which time I have helped many professionals with their personal and professional development through coaching methods taught to me by internal trainers.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students are a good mix of undergraduate and A-Level students. I've also had a good deal of experience working with students with learning difficulties and distressed circumstances, and I like to think I've made a positive impact in their moving forward. I recently completed a research project in collaboration with a student of mine relating to how the Russian oligarchy impact the Russian economy, and its place in the global market.
I also have an LLM student at the University of Bristol, who's specialising in EU and Competition Law, and an undergraduate student to whom I have given help regarding EU and Commercial law.
I also have helped a number of graduates through the tough step of finding a job out in the employment market, by giving advice and help of CV and cover letter writing, as well as interview preparation and techniques, and how to succeed at assessment centres.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I'm sure that you will find me very friendly and personable, but above all, focused, firm, and intent on helping you achieve your goals. As well as realising the importance of knowing the subject matter, I place a lot of emphasis on writing, presentation, research and examination techniques, all of which are key to achieving the best results. If there's anything else you'd like to know, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Send a message to Nathan Williams
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more