Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Edgbaston, B29|
|Julie Howell||Orton, PE2|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Leon Trayman||Walthamstow, E17|
|Andy Collins||Deerness, DH7|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||Chalk Farm, NW1|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||Northfield, W5|
|Michael Park||Motspur Park, KT3|
|Izo FitzRoy||Hammersmith, W6|
|Ric Morris||Hove, BN3|
|Helen Hendrickson Elocution||Spital, B79|
|Joanna Gray||Kempston, MK42|
|Nathan Williams||Central Bristol, BS8|
|Pimmi Pande||Nunhead, SE4|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Daniel Hart||Notting Hill, W2|
|Jay||London Colney, WD7|
|Rosalie Bolt||Bishopsgate, EC2|
|Lynn Edmonstone||Bayswater, W11|
|Maureen Theaker||Bushbury, WV1|
|Pam Williams||Brixton, SW9|
|Martin Thomasson||Whittle-le-Woods, PR6|
|Joanne Singer||King's Cross, WC1X|
|Joseph Wilkins||Southfields, SW18|
|Lindsey Pearson||Northfield, TW8|
|Rachel Preece||Earl's Court, W14|
|Ian Sanders||Glemsford, CO10|
|Fiona Battisby||Almondsbury, BS10|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Sunbury-on-Thames, TW16|
|Dan Wheeler||Battersea, SW11|
|Pauline Midwinter||Beccles, NR34|
|Harriet Swift-Marshall||Devizes, SN10|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- Welcome to my tutor page, I hope that you find all the information about my teaching you require. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via The Tutor Pages or the email link on my website.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring is predominantly for all coaching aside from singing. Payment can be made directly by BACS, PingIt or PayPal (whichever is easiest).
All sessions must be paid for at the time of booking. A two day cancellation policy exists.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach the following:
- Spoken Voice
- Sung Voice (Musical Theatre, Pop, Jazz & Classical Repertoire)
- Accent Reduction & Elocution
- Presentation Skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- Audition Preparation (for Drama School)
- LAMDA Examinations
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- My undergraduate degree is in Acting, from the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama.
I also have a Professional Graduate Certificate of Education in Lifelong Learning.
I am in the process of completing my Certified Master Teacher of Estill Voice, studying with Anne-Marie Speed of The Royal Academy of Music, The Voice Explained & Estill Voice Training International.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching & coaching voice since my graduation from Central in 2006.
My voice coaching is both in institutions as well as in my private studio.
I teach on the BA Musical Theatre programme at Colchester Institute, at the world famous BRIT School as a peripatetic singing teacher, as well as a visiting lecturer in voice at University of Northampton as well as various other institutions across the UK.
- How much do you charge?
- I currently charge a standard fee of £50 per hour.
Initial consultations can me arranged for £30 for half an hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I currently teach in my studio in Camden on Fridays, with the potential to increase the number of days per week if necessary.
I regularly teach singing at The BRIT School & also on the Musical Theatre Degree at Colchester Institute. I am also a visiting lecturer at Northampton University, Bath Spa University & various other institutions across the UK.
- When are you available?
- Current availability is between 9am & 5pm on Fridays.
Other times can be arranged.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages & abilities from beginners to expert/elite performers.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have regular DBS/CRB checks in line with my institutional teaching.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Institute for Learning
British Voice Association
Send a message to Leon Trayman
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more