Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
- Andy Collins Deerness, DH7
- Rachel Preece Earl's Court, W14
- Joseph Wilkins Southfields, SW18
- Lynn Edmonstone Bayswater, W11
- LHanna Finchley Central, N3
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Harriet Swift-Marshall Devizes, SN10
- Ian Sanders Glemsford, CO10
- Fiona Battisby Henbury, BS10
- Michael Park Motspur Park, KT3
- Marie-Louise Goode Sutton Coldfield, B74
- Marianne Samuels Bramcote, NG9
- Emma-Louise Tinniswood West Twickenham, TW2
- Candy Leamington Spa, CV31
- Nathan Williams Central Bristol, BS8
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Pauline Midwinter Beccles, NR34
- Lindsey Pearson Northfield, TW8
- Gabrielle Jourdan Chalk Farm, NW1
- Martin Thomasson Whittle-le-Woods, PR6
- Josephine Breese Clerkenwell, EC1V
- Dan Wheeler Battersea, SW11
- Jay London Colney, WD7
- Ric Morris Hove, BN3
- Daniel Hart West End, W1W
- Leon Trayman Walthamstow, E17
- Emmanuel Vass Davenport, SK2
- Maureen Theaker Bushbury, WV1
- Pam Williams Brixton, SW9
- Izo FitzRoy Hammersmith, W6
- Joanna Gray Elstow and Stewartby, MK42
- Dr Robin Wooldridge Edgbaston, B29
- Dr Kiran Kamat Northfield, W5
- Helen Hendrickson Elocution Spital, B79
- Pimmi Pande Nunhead, SE4
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- Welcome to my tutor page, I hope that you find all the information about my teaching you require. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via The Tutor Pages or the email link on my website.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring is predominantly for all coaching aside from singing. Payment can be made directly by BACS, PingIt or PayPal (whichever is easiest).
All sessions must be paid for at the time of booking. A two day cancellation policy exists.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach the following:
- Spoken Voice
- Sung Voice (Musical Theatre, Pop, Jazz & Classical Repertoire)
- Accent Reduction & Elocution
- Presentation Skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- Audition Preparation (for Drama School)
- LAMDA Examinations
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- My undergraduate degree is in Acting, from the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama.
I also have a Professional Graduate Certificate of Education in Lifelong Learning.
I am in the process of completing my Certified Master Teacher of Estill Voice, studying with Anne-Marie Speed of The Royal Academy of Music, The Voice Explained & Estill Voice Training International.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching & coaching voice since my graduation from Central in 2006.
My voice coaching is both in institutions as well as in my private studio.
I teach on the BA Musical Theatre programme at Colchester Institute, at the world famous BRIT School as a peripatetic singing teacher, as well as a visiting lecturer in voice at University of Northampton as well as various other institutions across the UK.
- How much do you charge?
- I currently charge a standard fee of £50 per hour.
Initial consultations can be arranged for £30 for half an hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I currently teach in my studio in Camden on Fridays between 9am & 5pm.
I regularly teach singing at The BRIT School & also on the Musical Theatre Degree at Colchester Institute. I am also a visiting lecturer at Northampton University, Bath Spa University & various other institutions across the UK.
- When are you available?
- Current availability is between 9am & 5pm on Fridays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages & abilities from beginners to expert/elite performers.
I am fortunate enough to work with some incredible performers at The BRIT School, as well as at Colchester Institute, Northampton University, Wessex Academy of Performing Arts, as well as Musicale & many other arts organisations across the UK. This experience allows me to tailor my coaching to the individual needs of the person with whom I am working. We work together to achieve amazing performances.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- This depends on the requirements of the student, usually there is a specific goal, rather than an exam in mind, but I have previously coached students for the following qualifications:
- LAMDA Speech Examinations
- LAMDA Acting Examinations
- ABRSM Singing Examinations
- ABRSM Piano Examinations
- ABRSM Clarinet Examinations
- LCM Pop Vocals
- LCM Musical Theatre Vocals
- Entrance audition coaching for vocational training institutions (Drama School, Music College etc)
- Professional level repertoire coaching for audition & recital.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have regular DBS/CRB checks in line with my institutional teaching.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Institute for Learning
British Voice Association
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I am always learning more & increasing my training & knowledge of my area of expertise.
My training has included:
BA (Hons) Acting - Royal Central School of Speech & Drama
Estill Voice Training Levels 1 & 2; Certified Master Teacher Candidate training with Anne-Marie Speed.
Send a message to Leon Trayman
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more