Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Edgbaston, B29|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||Northfield, W5|
|Harriet Swift-Marshall||Devizes, SN10|
|Leon Trayman||Walthamstow, E17|
|Andy Collins||Deerness, DH7|
|Dan Wheeler||Battersea, SW11|
|Joanne Singer||King's Cross, WC1X|
|Ian Sanders||Glemsford, CO10|
|Nathan Williams||Central Bristol, BS8|
|Michael Park||Motspur Park, KT3|
|Lindsey Pearson||Northfield, TW8|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Sunbury-on-Thames, TW16|
|Jay||London Colney, WD7|
|Pauline Midwinter||Beccles, NR34|
|Pam Williams||Brixton, SW9|
|Joanna Gray||Kempston, MK42|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Martin Thomasson||Whittle-le-Woods, PR6|
|Julie Howell||Orton, PE2|
|Izo FitzRoy||Hammersmith, W6|
|Daniel Hart||Notting Hill, W2|
|Lynn Edmonstone||Bayswater, W11|
|Pimmi Pande||Nunhead, SE4|
|Ric Morris||Hove, BN3|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Joseph Wilkins||Southfields, SW18|
|Fiona Battisby||Almondsbury, BS10|
|Maureen Theaker||Bushbury, WV1|
|Rosalie Bolt||Bishopsgate, EC2|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||Chalk Farm, NW1|
|Helen Hendrickson Elocution||Spital, B79|
|Rachel Preece||Earl's Court, W14|
|Mark Spillane||Waltham Abbey, E4|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced drama coach - I teach at numerous drama schools and sit on the audition panel at Drama Centre. I am also very popular with corporate clients for vocal and communication training. Friendly and approachable I work with all ages!
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to tutor on-line on Skype - and have found that this works remarkably well.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach audition technique, acting, drama, vocal coaching and communication skills. I work with students of all ages, including complete beginners and professional actors.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a 2:1 BA degree from Trinity College Cambridge and an acting diploma from the prestigious Drama Centre London.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Since graduating from Cambridge University, I have worked extensively in film, television and theatre. I am an Associate Tutor at Drama Centre where my classes include audition technique, I also sit on the audition panel for the BA and MA Acting Courses . I have also been teaching for over 10 years working with young people in schools and colleges and professional actors. I have taught at numerous Drama Schools and I have a reputation for helping students realise their potential and succeed in their goals. I have a very good track record of getting students into the top Schools. I also work with students and professionals from all areas to build confidence in spoken and written English and hone public speaking skills. I tutor non-native English speakers to improve pronunciation, expression and build confidence in speaking English. As an actress I have played leads at the Royal National Theatre and the RSC; I won the prestigious Ian Charleson award for Jessica in Trevor Nunn's Merchant of Venice. As a director I have worked with Peter Gill, Daniel Evans and Richard Wilson among others at prestigious theatres including the Young Vic, Royal Court and Sheffield Crucible.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £40 per hour. There is a reduced rate for pre-paid blocks of 5 lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home in Camden NW1.
- When are you available?
- I am available at evenings, weekends and during week day hours.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and at all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare my students for Drama School Auditions, School entry examinations, GCSE and A'Level Theatre Studies as well as preparing professionals for auditions and performances.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up-to-date DBS Certificate.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to Equity.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at Cambridge University and Drama Centre London.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I teach a broad range of students including professional actors, many aspiring actors hoping to get into drama school and professionals looking to improve their spoken English or build vocal confidence and public speaking skills. I also tutor students for entry examinations and auditions for prestigious selective schools in the private and state sector including St Marylebone and Westminster. I also have corporate clients.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you are looking for someone to bring out your potential and maximise your chances of success I am that person!
Send a message to Gabrielle Jourdan
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more