Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
- Daniel Hart West End, W1W
- Dr Robin Wooldridge Edgbaston, B29
- Martin Thomasson Whittle-le-Woods, PR6
- Michael Hill Bloomsbury, WC1B
- Marie-Louise Goode Sutton Coldfield, B74
- Helen Hendrickson Elocution Central Birmingham, B1
- Dan Wheeler Battersea, SW11
- Pauline Midwinter Beccles, NR34
- Pam Williams Brixton, SW9
- Gabrielle Jourdan Chalk Farm, NW1
- Janette Sedgebeer Sydenham, SE26
- Marianne Samuels Bramcote, NG9
- Christine Leigh Milburn North Greenwich, SE7
- Emmanuel Vass Davenport, SK2
- Hannah Robson Tooting, SW17
- James Gregory Speech/Elocution Armitage, WS15
- Ian Sanders Glemsford, CO10
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Lindsey Pearson Northfield, TW8
- LHanna Finchley Central, N3
- Rachel Preece Earl's Court, W14
- Jay London Colney, WD7
- Leon Trayman Walthamstow, E17
- Pimmi Pande Nunhead, SE4
- Andy Collins Deerness, DH7
- Joanna Gray Elstow and Stewartby, MK42
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Joseph Wilkins Southfields, SW18
- Nathan Williams Central Bristol, BS8
- Izo FitzRoy Hammersmith, W6
- Josephine Breese Clerkenwell, EC1V
- Dr Kiran Kamat Northfield, W5
- Lynn Edmonstone Bayswater, W11
- Candy Leamington Spa, CV31
- Michael Park Motspur Park, KT3
- Fiona Battisby Henbury, BS10
- Maureen Theaker Bushbury, WV1
- Ric Morris Hove, BN3
- Harriet Swift-Marshall Devizes, SN10
- Emma-Louise Tinniswood West Twickenham, TW2
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- "Daniel's public-speaking expertise coupled with his honest open approach gave me the confidence I lacked ahead of giving a best man's speech in front of 150 people" Matt, Lawyer - City of London
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor by Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Acting, Drama School Auditions, Vocal Coaching, Public Speaking, Rock/Pop Guitar.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BA (Hons) in Performance Arts, from Arts Ed school under the auspices of City University.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- • Orange/T-Mobile/Osprey Clinic: Voice Coach
Leading trainer-training workshops to improve staff morale and communication skills.
• First Act Productions: Writer/Actor/Director/Coach
Devised, directed and performed 'Shakespeare Rocks' - Workshop for Moscow school children.
Wrote, devised, directed and performed 1950’s Montage for UK Brokers Association awards.
• Carmel Arts: Actor/Director
Composed, directed and performed critically acclaimed 'Country Girl' at The Roundhouse, London.
• RNT/BBC/ITV/BBC Radio 4: Actor
Starring and featured roles in period and contemporary television dramas and radio plays.
Theatrical debut at Royal National Theatre.
'The Browning Version' at Derby Playhouse;
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH: "...Daniel Hart is astonishingly convincing as Taplow...''
'The Destiny Of Me' at The Finborough Theatre;
THE EVENING STANDARD (Critics Choice No1): "...Daniel Hart plays with stoic disconsolate charm."
AMADEUS at Theatre Royal, York;
THE GUARDIAN: "...Daniel Hart's Mozart adds a charismatic presence..."
• I have worked with a great variety of private students such as;
Best men, children, doctors, research scientists, osteopaths, actors, teachers, HR managers...
To those facing challenges such as, acute accent, speech impediment or dyslexia.
- How much do you charge?
- £45.00 P/H (£40.00 P/H for Auditions).
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from home in Paddington and can also travel to you.
- When are you available?
- Sunday - Friday 9AM - 19.00PM
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and all levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Equity/The Musicians Union
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at Drama Centre London.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have a variety of private students, young and old, both experienced and new to the stage. Here are some of my student appraisals;
"What can I say about Daniel, from the first contact he is extremely friendly and communicative. My son was auditioning for Year 7 entrance to The Arts Educational School London. We felt that he would benefit from some expert tuition as he had no prior training and was very nervous. Daniel was prompt, considerate and very clear and sensitive in his approach. He helped my son explore not only the character he was portraying but his situation and surroundings to draw the best from him within the confines of a two minute monologue. He also gave him excellent advice and direction for his theatrical song. He really enjoyed his sessions with Daniel and felt very comfortable and relaxed with him. The best part was that he was offered a place at Arts Ed for the September 2010 term. So a huge thank you to Daniel for his hard work and determination to make sure he went into the audition positive and prepared."
C Redshaw - Gunnersbury.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- In Drama tuition, it is my aim to sensitively bring out the best in the student's work. To guide them towards an understanding of text and how they can utilise their talents, skills and experiences.
With the Public Speaking techniques I use, those who wish to grow their confidence in communicating in the public forum will find that they improve in posture, strength and speech. One of the major aims is to improve relationships in the work place and increase energy and productivity.
Send a message to Daniel Hart
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more