Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
- Jay London Colney, WD7
- Andy Collins Deerness, DH7
- Gabrielle Jourdan Chalk Farm, NW1
- Ric Morris Hove, BN3
- Joanna Gray Elstow and Stewartby, MK42
- Pam Williams Brixton, SW9
- Ian Sanders Glemsford, CO10
- Harriet Swift-Marshall Devizes, SN10
- Helen Hendrickson Elocution Spital, B79
- Joseph Wilkins Southfields, SW18
- Izo FitzRoy Hammersmith, W6
- Joanne Singer King's Cross, WC1X
- Melissa D'Arcy Stoke Newington, N16
- Rachel Preece Earl's Court, W14
- Maureen Theaker Bushbury, WV1
- Julie Howell Orton, PE2
- Marie-Louise Goode Sutton Coldfield, B74
- Leon Trayman Walthamstow, E17
- Lynn Edmonstone Bayswater, W11
- Dr Robin Wooldridge Edgbaston, B29
- Emma-Louise Tinniswood West Twickenham, TW2
- Lindsey Pearson Northfield, TW8
- Pauline Midwinter Beccles, NR34
- Fiona Battisby Henbury, BS10
- Nathan Williams Central Bristol, BS8
- Michael Park Motspur Park, KT3
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Pimmi Pande Nunhead, SE4
- Candy Leamington Spa, CV31
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Daniel Hart Notting Hill, W2
- Dr Kiran Kamat Northfield, W5
- Martin Thomasson Whittle-le-Woods, PR6
- Dan Wheeler Battersea, SW11
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- My aim is to teach students to teach themselves.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use 'Skype' which is brilliant and means I can teach anywhere and students really like it, it's so flexible.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Accent reduction,Elocution,Drama,Voice, Public Speaking and Presentation Skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Hons) English and Philosophy
Post Graduate Diploma in Performing Arts
CELTA TEFL teaching certificate
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching 'Speech and Drama' for the last ten years, Accent reduction,Elocution and Public Speaking for eight years.
- How much do you charge?
- SKYPE £40 ph
One to one £60 ph
- Where do you teach?
- I'm increasingly teaching students on SKYPE, distance is consequently no longer a problem. Some students still prefer 'one to one' and certainly it has it's advantages, I generally teach them in the comfort of their home or office. I'm based in West London and travel as far as Twickenham in one direction and to Central London in the other.
- When are you available?
- Quite a few of my students are overseas so I have to deal with different time zones, consequently I am very flexible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach both adults and children. Adults tend to have specific aims in mind which I work with them to achieve. With children, there are the LAMDA exams which I can prepare them for, children do like to have a specific goal, however most parents simply want there children to speak with clarity and become more confident.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- LAMDA and Trinity Guildhall exams for both children and adults.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students are extremely varied, from all parts of the globe which keeps it interesting.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Accent reduction and Elocution are not t necessarily difficult but you do have to be tenacious, do your homework, and you'll be surprised at how quickly you can achieve your aims.
Presentation skills can be learnt, they are the foundation from which the speaker springs .
Send a message to Lindsey Pearson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more