Sibelius Tuition in East Cheshire (including Crewe, Macclesfield & Wilmslow)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Cheshire East
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Cheshire East
- James Brady Walthamstow, E17
- John Dipper Wandsworth Common, SW18
- Rachel Nicholas Hoylake, CH47
- Firat Altay Harringay, N4
- Ralph Wyld Amersham, HP7
- Sam Miles Woodwind Teacher Willesden Green, NW2
- Mark Harrison Farnworth, BL4
- Andrew Nesbitt Stretford, M32
- Pedro Silva St. Pancras, NW1
- Nicholas Moroz Shepherd's Bush, W12
- Jack Bennett Sevenoaks, TN14
- Jane Salmon Shoreditch, EC1V
- Stamatia Statherou Boughton, CT2
- Tim Maryon Regent's Park, NW1
- Gregory Emfietzis East Sheen, SW14
- Joshua Davenport Peckham, SE5
- Antonis Mikelis Edmonton, N9
- Peter Elliot Bushey, WD23
- Dan Nicholson Tooting, SW17
- Michael Segaud MMus BMus ALCM Beckenham, BR3
- Charlotte Botterill Park Street, AL2
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Sibelius
- Personal Message
- I am a Northern Irish freelance musician based in Stretford in Manchester. I enjoy all of what makes up my professional career, especially the variety of people I meet playing music and teaching.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- My main instrument is the cello, which I have played for coming on 20 years. I also teach the Piano, Percussion/Drums and Music Theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I studied for 6 years at Music College in Manchester. All of that time (and money!) got me a BMus and a Masters in Cello performance.
I also have a diploma in playing the Piano
Whilst I have no formal qualifications, I do play percussion and drums up to about grade 5 standard
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Started teaching privately in Belfast in 2004. Since then I have become:
Cello teacher for Yorkshire Young Musicians, RNCM Junior Strings Project and Trafford Music Service
Percussion/Drums and Piano teacher to several private pupils
- How much do you charge?
- For all instruments
30 minute lesson: £15
45 minute lesson: £20
60 minute lesson: £25
- Where do you teach?
- We are based in Stretford and prefer to teach at home, however I do teach in Cheshire, Lancashire and Manchester.
- When are you available?
- My timetable is very flexible as I teach alongside my professional freelance performing, so it would be easy to arrange a time which suits you.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach anyone above the age of 7, and every level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I'm happy to help people prepare for music grade exams but if you would prefer not to that's fine.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I hold a valid CRB disclosure certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to offer assistance with Sibelius notation software over Skype.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently have many private students of varying standards, and ranging in age from 12 to adults in their 50s. I very much enjoy the individual approach I can give to my students as no two are alike, which I feel is a fantastic way to explore the many differing ways in which people learn most effectively.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Anyone can play any instrument. You should play an instrument to enjoy it!
Send a message to Andrew Nesbitt
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more