Spanish (general) Lessons in Southampton
Tutors in Southampton
- Beth Simm Shirley, SO16
Tutors travelling to Southampton
- Tom Steadman Dibden, SO45
Interested in online lessons for Spanish (general)?Online Spanish (general) Lessons
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Spanish (general)
- Personal Message
- I am a friendly, encouraging teacher creating a good learning environment. I tailor lessons to the needs of the individual and I provide an excellent tutoring experience for all ages and abilities.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am an experienced teacher of French and Spanish.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I gained my my degree at Kingston University in 2002. I studied French and Spanish for four years and my degree encompassed a year of study abroad. I lived and attended universities in Nancy, France and in Cadiz, in southern Spain. I achieved a 2:1 joint BA Hons.
I also studied at Southampton University where I gained my PGCE teaching qualification in teaching French and Spanish in 2006.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have had two teaching posts in independent secondary boarding schools in Hampshire. I have taught English as a foreign language and I have been tutoring since 2009.
I have experience teaching secondary school pupils, young adults, couples and also mature students.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25 per hour for lessons.
I charge £30 per hour for lessons for two people.
September start-£20 for your first lesson!
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my home in Southampton, Hampshire. There are excellent travel links from Romsey,Eastleigh, Portsmouth, Winchester and Bournemouth.
- When are you available?
- I am available to teach lessons during the evening on weekdays, this includes Friday evenings.
I also teach during the school holidays and I am quite flexible within the school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am happy to teach students of all ages. I enjoy teaching beginners, improvers and those students who have previously studied French and Spanish to a higher level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have CRB checks from my previous teaching posts.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of the Association of Teachers and Lecturers.
Send a message to Beth Simm
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more