Special Educational Needs (SEN) Tuition in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Westminster
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Dyslexia Success Bletchley, MK6
- Jacqueline Anderson Oscott, B42
- Becky Heavitree, EX2
- Jim Cooney Cockett, SA2
- Janet Eifridt Redhill, RH1
- Somalia Seaton Downham, SE6
- Tim Clark Central Sheffield, S10
- Pass Psychology Offerton, SK2
- Dr. Atul Rana Hoxton, N1
- Mrs Rehana Goodmayes, IG3
- Michelle C Gibson Tettenhall, WV6
- Janette Sedgebeer Sydenham, SE26
- Joanne Bicknell Thorpe, SS1
- David Evans Purley, CR8
- Stephanie Martin Highbury, N5
- Serena Penn, WV4
- Doug Thames Ditton, KT7
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Judith Brennan Annfield Plain, DH9
- Rebecca Felton Balham, SW4
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Personal Message
- My aim is to provide a safe, secure and welcoming environment in which children feel comfortable and confident to reach their true potential. I provide tailored, multi-sensory lessons to meet the individual needs of each child.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all subjects at primary school level, specialising in reading, writing, spelling.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have an undergraduate degree in Italian from the University of Glasgow and gained the PGCE primary specialising in Modern Foreign Languages from Liverpool Hope University. I also gained the Level 5 OCR Diploma is teaching children with Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD) namely, dyslexia.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- My first teaching position was in a state primary school where I taught Year 5, Year 3 and Year 2. I also covered PPA in Reception, Year 1 and Year 6. I then went onto to teach at a Specialist school for children with Specific Learning Difficulties where I was the Year 5 form tutor and a reading a spelling teacher. I then went on to become Head of English, tailoring and delivering the English curriculum to year 3 through to 6.
- How much do you charge?
- Consultation session £15. £30 hour for ages 4-6. £35/hour for ages 7-12.
- Where do you teach?
- I am happy to teach from my own home and at the students home. I am happy to teach in Streatham, Tooting, Balham, West Norwood, Dulwich, Herne Hill, Tulse Hill, Brixton. However, if there is a need, I am willing to travel further.
- When are you available?
- I am available for evening and weekend tutoring as well as school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all from Early Years to Year 6 at Primary school level (ages 4-12).
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Year 2 and Year 6 SATS.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Yes- PATOSS
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I gained my MA Hons in Italian from the University of Glasgow and then went on to gain my PGCE from Liverpool Hope University.
Send a message to Laura Turner
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more