Online Trumpet Teachers / Trumpet Lessons
- Kieran Joy Old Moat, M20
- Andrew Connington Teddington, TW11
- Dani Rich Fallowfield, M14
- James Buckle London Bridge, SE1
- Ed Roberts Chapel Allerton, LS7
- Christopher Smith Forest Hill, SE23
- Duncan Morrell Nidd Valley, HG3
- Rory Cartmell Charlton Park, SE7
- James Harold Old Street, EC1V
- Adam Harvey Lockleaze, BS5
- H. Leech Charlton Park, SE7
- Raymond Hearne Southgate, N14
- Daniel de Gruchy-Lambert Govan, G41
- Daniel Friend Central Norwich, NR2
- Patrick Kenny Acton Central, W3
- Gabriel Dias Streatham, SW16
- James Brady Walthamstow, E17
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Trumpet
- Personal Message
- I am a professional trumpet, piano, and trombone teacher, as well as composer and performer. I love teaching music, communicating an invaluable skill and helping others to learn. I teach all styles of music including classical, jazz, funk, and pop
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I offer online tuition.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Trumpet, piano, trombone, theory, composition, and practical musicianship.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have Grade 8 distinction in trumpet and grade 8 merit in piano.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I teach in a wide range of schools, public, state, and independent. I also have a private practice. I currently teach one pupil who has autism and have taught other pupils with autism. My profile picture is from a festival I played at in Bethlehem to promote peace in that region.
- How much do you charge?
- My hourly rate is £30, although most of my lessons are 30 minutes. I offer the first lesson free.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach for my private practice in Parham, Suffolk and in Norwich, Norfolk. Nearby towns in Suffolk include Aldeburgh, Southwold and Framlingham.
- When are you available?
- I teach from Monday to Saturday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all levels and abilities. My youngest pupil is 5, my oldest pupil 77.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I currently prepare students for ABRSM jazz and classical exams, when appropriate
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a current DBS certificate
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of the Musicians Union.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I studied at the Royal Academy of Music.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have over 60 students currently. Please see the testimonials section for reviews of my teaching.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I aim to provide fun and thoughtful, hardworking but relaxed lessons, exploring music and providing a holistic approach to learning the piano and trumpet. My website www.danielfriend.co.uk has more information about my music as well as more recordings I have made, along with some of the bands I've played with. Thank you for your interest.
Send a message to Daniel Friend
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more