- The struggle to teach French grammar
- The Importance of Studying a Language
- Crossing the bridge from GCSE to A-Level French
- Transition from GCSE to AS level French
- Going from no confidence to A* in four days
For some reason, I'm not completely certain why, but I always found that speaking exams were no way near as daunting as a lot of people make them sound. I think this is because of the teachers I had. When I entered the usually small and pokey room with the large black and blue tape recorder sat menacingly on the table I was always put at ease when I saw my teacher.
Make sure that you are comfortable with the teacher that's going to be asking you the questions. Just think of it as another lesson. In the lesson everyone was sat there listening intently, urging you to make a mistake but now there's only you and a teacher. Don't even think about the tape recorder. You're never going to meet the person that listens to your test.
Take a deep breath. Relax.