- Going from no confidence to A* in four days
- The Importance of Studying a Language
- The struggle to teach French grammar
- Crossing the bridge from GCSE to A-Level French
- Learning French Through Film
I became a tutor while I was studying, and I suppose (without lying) that was because there was demand, I needed some money and was keen to start this activity as I had always been very closely associated with it. My mother and father are both teachers: English and French.
After I started I realised I truly loved and enjoyed it and fully invested in getting the best out of my students. That is, I invested in getting to know them and designing a programme and sessions around their interests, making it easier and more enjoyable for both the student and me.
I have always received very positive feedback and top results.