Natalia Ginzburg is possibly one of the first Italian feminists. Her style has often been criticized for being too simple, almost childlike. This is in fact her genius: involving the reader into human tragedy which then becomes easily accessible to all. Her stories are told by women in the first person which obviously involves more women readers but ultimately involves all readers and becomes a plea to understand human nature. When a message is put in such a delicate and simple way, it has a higher chance of being understood, hence her genius and my passion for her.
Understanding Natalia Ginzburg
Comment on this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- Debate / Public speaking tuto London central 3 14yo boys, 11-22 July Evenings
- Live in female tutor Beijing EFL and 11+ preparation. Start August.
- Residential summer tutor China Harrow pretest and interview preparation
- 11+ girl and boy residential China 11+ prep. Accom, flights, visa paid for
- 11+ Tutor Croydon 11+ for current Year 3 boy
- English Tutors Online Students in China, CE and GCSE
- Science Tutors Online Students in China, CE and GCSE