Natalia Ginzburg is possibly one of the first Italian feminists. Her style has often been criticized for being too simple, almost childlike. This is in fact her genius: involving the reader into human tragedy which then becomes easily accessible to all. Her stories are told by women in the first person which obviously involves more women readers but ultimately involves all readers and becomes a plea to understand human nature. When a message is put in such a delicate and simple way, it has a higher chance of being understood, hence her genius and my passion for her.
Understanding Natalia Ginzburg
Subject: A-level Italian
Last updated: 27/08/2012
Tags: italian feminism, natalia ginzburg
Rate and Comment this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- English language tutor Dudley Cambridge IGCSE syllabus
- English Tutor Borehamwood for 11 & 14 year old, individual session
- Maths Tutor Wanted London Tutors required for PAID research.
- 11+ Tutor Enfield / Southgate beginner/intermediate - group lesson
- Science lessons Hove East Sussex yr 10 girl studying triple science GCSE
- A Level Chinese (Edexcel) ROI Through Skype
- Maths Tutor Marlow SL7 for 10 year old Boy with Aspergers