Natalia Ginzburg is possibly one of the first Italian feminists. Her style has often been criticized for being too simple, almost childlike. This is in fact her genius: involving the reader into human tragedy which then becomes easily accessible to all. Her stories are told by women in the first person which obviously involves more women readers but ultimately involves all readers and becomes a plea to understand human nature. When a message is put in such a delicate and simple way, it has a higher chance of being understood, hence her genius and my passion for her.
Understanding Natalia Ginzburg
Subject: A-level Italian
Last updated: 27/08/2012
Tags: italian feminism, natalia ginzburg
Rate and Comment this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- English Tutor Farnborough, Hants Year 8 child - with dyslexia
- A'Level Eng. Language-CIE9093 online, skype, email only Plan for course study+tutor marking requ.
- Physics IB higher year12 London Teacher who knows well the IB exams
- maths chemistry physics tutor Near Barnet/ london A level
- A Level Environmental Studies online or West Wales AQA revision help
- A LEVEL ENGLISH LANGUAGE EXAM BLACKPOOL A LEVEL EXAM PREPARATION
- MATHS KS2 tutor clapham/ wandsworth mature teacher for bright 9 year old