- The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat
- How to achieve the best grades in Psychology
- Fooled by a Pretty Picture
- Neural Mechanisms in Aggression
- WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY PSYCHOLOGY
Science is the the subject that people turn to when they want to find out how and why something works. Psychology is no different yet it can be easily confused with philosophy. Although everyone has a brain, we still know more about the Universe than our own brain but this is changing.
Every week it seems another article has been published about the human brain, increasing our understanding of cortical specialisation, but what do you know? Take a look at the link to find out well know facts are simply myths.