I recommend this book by Michael Langford for my beginner to intermediate level students. The book is called Michael Langford's 35mm Handbook: The Problem-solving Book for Every Photographic Situation and can be found at most major bookstores (click here to see it on Amazon.co.uk).
Are You Looking to Start Learning Photography?
Comment on this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- Singing teacher Milton Keynes beginner, one-to-one
- Primary Choir Club teacher Bromley Greater London DBS check Experience
- Vocal coach London Group lessons for j-pop group
- Dance tutor-school club South East London 3.30pm till 4.30pm- dbs check required
- Suzuki method tutor Bromley Suzuki tutor for toddler - any instrument
- LAMDA Tutor North Surrey Experienced teacher rqd, private school
- banjo lessons Wyre/Fylde beginner