I recommend this book by Michael Langford for my beginner to intermediate level students. The book is called Michael Langford's 35mm Handbook: The Problem-solving Book for Every Photographic Situation and can be found at most major bookstores (click here to see it on Amazon.co.uk).
Are You Looking to Start Learning Photography?
Last updated: 11/03/2008
Tags: photography, recommendations (study materials)
Comment on this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- LAMDA Tutor North Surrey Experienced teacher rqd, private school
- banjo lessons Wyre/Fylde beginner
- piano tutor east london dbs check preferred
- violin tutor wanstead, london experience essential
- Piano Teacher to join team Battersea/ Balham, SW London beg/int children, 1:1, 8-12 lessons/week
- Singing teacher Norwood/Croydon Advanced level, DBS
- Trumpet &piano teacher London, SW4 DBS rqd or willingness to obtain