I recommend this book by Michael Langford for my beginner to intermediate level students. The book is called Michael Langford's 35mm Handbook: The Problem-solving Book for Every Photographic Situation and can be found at most major bookstores (click here to see it on Amazon.co.uk).
Are You Looking to Start Learning Photography?
Last updated: 11/03/2008
Tags: photography, recommendations (study materials)
Rate and Comment this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- Keyboard Teacher SE London/Kent To Grade 5 piano skills, great with kids!
- fashion tutor manchester beginner
- classical guitar tuition weston super mare 58 year old, part way through Fred Noad
- Violin Tutor Medway Towns Beginner - for a 9 year old child
- singing lessons Manchester beginner
- Help with a Christmas Choir Romford, Essex Beginners, needing a bit of coaching!
- Viola Tutor for £30 per hour Norbury Adult, willing to teach!