I recommend this book by Michael Langford for my beginner to intermediate level students. The book is called Michael Langford's 35mm Handbook: The Problem-solving Book for Every Photographic Situation and can be found at most major bookstores (click here to see it on Amazon.co.uk).
Are You Looking to Start Learning Photography?
Last updated: 11/03/2008
Tags: photography, recommendations (study materials)
Rate and Comment this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- singing lessons romford essex 3 piece indie/rock band
- singing/ yodeling teacher Swale, ME12 beginner
- Rock singing lessons Edinburgh Uni student
- Dance Lessons Beith, Ayrshire Wedding Dance (beginner)
- Brazilian music piano tutor london intermediate
- Keyboard Teacher SE London/Kent To Grade 5 piano skills, great with kids!
- fashion tutor manchester beginner