I recommend this book by Michael Langford for my beginner to intermediate level students. The book is called Michael Langford's 35mm Handbook: The Problem-solving Book for Every Photographic Situation and can be found at most major bookstores (click here to see it on Amazon.co.uk).
Are You Looking to Start Learning Photography?
Last updated: 11/03/2008
Tags: photography, recommendations (study materials)
Rate and Comment this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- Singing & musical theatre Surrey near Woking Teaching Sats and Fridays 6 to 16 yrs
- LAMDA Teacher Surrey (Cobham/Esher area) LAMDA Teacher for School
- Piano teacher Hendon London NW9 for beginner
- Trumpet teacher for Adult London beginner
- Gymnastics tutor Telford Beginner
- Cello teacher for one year 2 schools in London (Lambeth) Request for details
- DRAMA SCHOOL AUDITION COACH BIRMINGHAM WEST MIDLANDS ADVANCED