I recommend this book by Michael Langford for my beginner to intermediate level students. The book is called Michael Langford's 35mm Handbook: The Problem-solving Book for Every Photographic Situation and can be found at most major bookstores (click here to see it on Amazon.co.uk).
Are You Looking to Start Learning Photography?
Comment on this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- Piano Tuition South Manchester Adult Beginner
- Classical piano tuition Denham grade 2 and 3
- Piano Tutor, 4-8 hrs per week SW London 1:1, beg-adv, DBS, PLI,
- Piano Tutor Sidcup To teach beginners after school wk nights
- Saxaphone teacher Dudley Beginner lessons
- Piano lessons London (W4) For a 4-year-old with autism (non-verbal)
- Oboe teacher Exeter Adult beginner (experienced musician)