I recommend this book by Michael Langford for my beginner to intermediate level students. The book is called Michael Langford's 35mm Handbook: The Problem-solving Book for Every Photographic Situation and can be found at most major bookstores (click here to see it on Amazon.co.uk).
Are You Looking to Start Learning Photography?
Comment on this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- Oboe teacher Exeter Adult beginner (experienced musician)
- violin tutor RM3 DBS check or willing to get one
- piano tutor TW10 DBS check or willing to get one
- Elocution lessons Saffron Walden, Essex Speech improvement for 11 year old child
- Cello Teacher Wimbledon SW19 Music Degree, 2 years experience.
- Singing teacher Milton Keynes beginner, one-to-one
- Primary Choir Club teacher Bromley Greater London DBS check Experience