I recommend this book by Michael Langford for my beginner to intermediate level students. The book is called Michael Langford's 35mm Handbook: The Problem-solving Book for Every Photographic Situation and can be found at most major bookstores (click here to see it on Amazon.co.uk).
Are You Looking to Start Learning Photography?
Last updated: 11/03/2008
Tags: photography, recommendations (study materials)
Rate and Comment this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- Harp Teacher Cambridge or London Beginner
- Violin beginner lessons South Kensington/Fulham Beginner level teaching for 18 year olds
- Drama and dance teachers North and South London teaching 7-10 year olds - primary schools
- Vocal Tutor for 16 year old Swansea-Plasmarl DBS/CRB check, proof of ID, CV
- Drama School Auditions Coach BIRMINGHAM WEST MIDLANDS ADVANCED FOR 23 YEAR OLD CLIENT
- Profess. Musician Teachers across UK Piano or Recorder, & sing with children
- Arts and Crafts tutor Lewisham, London Teaching 6-8 year olds