I recommend this book by Michael Langford for my beginner to intermediate level students. The book is called Michael Langford's 35mm Handbook: The Problem-solving Book for Every Photographic Situation and can be found at most major bookstores (click here to see it on Amazon.co.uk).
Are You Looking to Start Learning Photography?
Last updated: 11/03/2008
Tags: photography, recommendations (study materials)
Rate and Comment this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- Profess. Musician Teachers across UK Piano or Recorder, & sing with children
- piano teacher London central or east beginner, Italian notation
- Drama School Auditions Coach BIRMINGHAM WEST MIDLANDS ADVANCED FOR 23 YEAR OLD CLIENT
- piano teacher French speaking london adult beginner
- Arts and Crafts tutor Lewisham, London Teaching 6-8 year olds
- Piano Colourstrings Teacher London, NW 6 year old child, complete beginner
- DRUM KIT Teacher KINGSTON on Thames/Surrey 6 yrs old child