I recommend this book by Michael Langford for my beginner to intermediate level students. The book is called Michael Langford's 35mm Handbook: The Problem-solving Book for Every Photographic Situation and can be found at most major bookstores (click here to see it on Amazon.co.uk).
Are You Looking to Start Learning Photography?
Last updated: 11/03/2008
Tags: photography, recommendations (study materials)
Rate and Comment this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- Guitar and Voice Tutor wanted Harrop Fold Sch, Salford Beginner level students, 1 day per week
- Diploma Music Theory Tutor Deeside Advanced
- Chinese flute teacher London for beginner
- lamda Grade 7 Tutor Sevenoaks/tonbridge/Orpington For 17 year old a level student
- Harp teacher Clapham (SW London) Adult Beginner
- Piano Tutor SE London (Jubilee Line) Dogs & birds approach for 3.5 yr old
- Clarinet Lessons SW2 Brixton area - London Beginner