I recommend this book by Michael Langford for my beginner to intermediate level students. The book is called Michael Langford's 35mm Handbook: The Problem-solving Book for Every Photographic Situation and can be found at most major bookstores (click here to see it on Amazon.co.uk).
Are You Looking to Start Learning Photography?
Last updated: 11/03/2008
Tags: photography, recommendations (study materials)
Comment on this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- Trumpet &piano teacher London, SW4 DBS rqd or willingness to obtain
- Drum tutor, Hatfield Heath/ Bishops Stortford 10 year old studying grade 3
- Keyboard/Piano Tutor SE and SW London 4-11 yrs group classes/DBS preferable
- Early Childhood Music Teacher London Bachelor degree in music
- piano tutor tottenham, london (n15) teaching exp & own piano in home
- drums tutor n15, tottenham, london teaching experience rqd
- violin teacher Romford rm3 dbs, teaching exp