I recommend this book by Michael Langford for my beginner to intermediate level students. The book is called Michael Langford's 35mm Handbook: The Problem-solving Book for Every Photographic Situation and can be found at most major bookstores (click here to see it on Amazon.co.uk).
Are You Looking to Start Learning Photography?
Comment on this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- saxophone teacher Reigate area beginner, individual for adult
- guitar lessons Sevenoaks Skill swap for singing/piano lessons
- Violin Lessons Wembley Intermediate
- Architectural drawings tutor London Adult Learner / 1-2-1 lesson
- Violin Teacher Wimbledon SW19 Music Degree, 2 years experience.
- Guitar Teacher Wimbledon SW19 Music Degree, 2 years experience.
- Violin & Piano Teacher East London (outer) House visits - car helpful