I recommend this book by Michael Langford for my beginner to intermediate level students. The book is called Michael Langford's 35mm Handbook: The Problem-solving Book for Every Photographic Situation and can be found at most major bookstores (click here to see it on Amazon.co.uk).
Are You Looking to Start Learning Photography?
Last updated: 11/03/2008
Tags: photography, recommendations (study materials)
Rate and Comment this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- musical instruments/ singing London/ Greater London DBS checks, able to enter into exams,
- Dance and drama cover teacher London in May and June after school clubs DBS required
- Singing teacher London For an au pair working in London
- Guitar teacher Plumstead London DBS needed and teaching exp
- Flute teacher Twickenham Teach to a high level
- Double Bass tuition Penge SE20 instrument required
- Singing Teacher Wimbledon SW19 Able to teach all levels.