I recommend this book by Michael Langford for my beginner to intermediate level students. The book is called Michael Langford's 35mm Handbook: The Problem-solving Book for Every Photographic Situation and can be found at most major bookstores (click here to see it on Amazon.co.uk).
Are You Looking to Start Learning Photography?
Comment on this article
Search for UK Private Tuition
- Keyboard Teacher Bromley and Beckenham 4-9 + group classes, term time Mon/Thu
- Ballet school club Thursdays Lewisham 3.30-4.30pm - DBS check required
- Piano tutor London (SW16) Beginner
- saxophone teacher Reigate area beginner, individual for adult
- guitar lessons Sevenoaks Skill swap for singing/piano lessons
- Violin Lessons Wembley Intermediate
- Architectural drawings tutor London Adult Learner / 1-2-1 lesson