Find UK Tuition
Marina M -11plus, English, Maths Tutor in Epsom, Sutton, Crawley
(click on the subjects to see other tutors in this area)
- Personal Message
- I am a qualified teacher, committed to helping children and adults increase their knowledge, skills and confidence to enable them to achieve their full potential.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- 11+ examinations; English from Primary to A level; Maths from Primary to GCSE; Psychology GCSE/A level; Sociology GCSE/A level; English for speakers of other languages (KET, PET, FCE, CAE and CPE); exam techniques; essay writing
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA Hons English with Sociology; Trinity TESOL certificate; Diploma to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector; ESOL Subject Specialist certificate
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have over 10 years' experience of teaching children and adults.
- How much do you charge?
- Fees range from £25 to £40, depending on level and whether one-to-one or small group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in my own home or travel to students' homes in the Crawley, Epsom, Ewell, Cheam, Sutton, Wallington, Carshalton and Morden areas.
- When are you available?
- I am available Monday to Saturday, including school holiday periods.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- KS1 to A level
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 11+; SATs; GCSEs; A levels
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Having worked in a college, I have undergone regular CRB checks.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I was called in to help J, after she received a disappointing result in her mock SATs. After working together for two months, she improved her score from 45% to 80%.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I will work with you to help you develop and apply your knowledge and skills. I will focus on the areas that you need to work on, using a variety of methods to help you build your confidence and achieve your full potential. I am relaxed, friendly and approachable, with a desire that you succeed in your goals.
Send a message to Marina M
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more
The thought of getting out the books and settling down for a long stint of studying can be off-putting to say the least, so much so that it deters you from starting at all. Here are some ideas that take just a minute of your day. Next time you’re standing at the bus stop, waiting for Facebook to load, or it’s the commercial break during...