Find UK Tuition
Ananda - Spanish,English EFL, lessons in Bath/ Glastonbury/ Yeovil/ Somerset
(click on the subjects to see other tutors in this area)
- Personal Message
- Fully qualified experienced Spanish native teacher-translator. 12 years of experience working as a private teacher and at schools. I enjoy teaching Spanish, English EFL language and at the same time my students enjoy learning Spanish language.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Spanish, Translation services, English EFL.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Honours degree in Spanish-English language .Teaching qualification. Linguistics. CLM University. Spain
Translation-Interpreter degree. CLM University. Spain
Italian-French language qualifications. CLM University. Spain.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching languages as a private tutor and at schools for 12 years so I have experience in the role.
I have been working as a translator for 8 years as well.
Currently I am living in the UK and I work as a private language teacher-translator-interpreter.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge depending on the level of the student. I charge an extra fee for travel, depending the distance. I can give discounts for group lessons and children.
I offer a good and professional service at very competitive rates.
- Where do you teach?
- Types of Tutoring: Travels to you / From their home / Online
- When are you available?
- Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Spanish language: all ages and levels.
University, Post-University, High Degree
English language: GCSE, A-Level. Adult
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can help to prepare for all UK qualifications.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have a recent CRB.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- My method is easy, direct, creative and fast. I focus on conversation and grammar-( create sentences to be able to speak and write faster and correctly -oral, listening, comprehension and repetition).
Every language is logic and as babies, the mechanism is to speak repeating the sentences , to understand and memorize getting good results at the time of speaking. We can start speaking quick and with no mistakes, once we understand the structure of the sentence: -verb tenses, how to create sentences, adding vocabulary, in writing and speaking , oral, listening and repetition-, in a funny way so the students enjoy learning the language and at the same time they learn it faster.
Try a free lesson and see how i work.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently, I have students of all ages, some of them well educated and with a good level in writing and languages such as writers, journalists, head teachers..etc
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My method is easy, direct, creative and fast. Try a free lesson and see how I work.
Send a message to Qualified Spanish NATIVE Tutor
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more
I have created an article related to interesting websites to learn and practise the Spanish language. I recommend this to my students, helping them to get good results and motivating them to continue learning the language. ---- www.cuevana.tv. Here you can watch Spanish movies with subtitles in Spanish. The titles of the movies...
File Size: 23.5KB
File Size: 41.5KB
I have been learning Spanish for 1 year in a half with Ananda and i found her very professional and expert in teaching languages.
I would definitely recommend her.
- Ian Campbell , journalist, writer. Taunton.
Great lesson and great teacher!! I had fun in the class and i learnt a lot.
I trust in her .
- Lisa Harris. Bristol
I have been learning Spanish with Ananda and i found that my Spanish improved so fast in just 3 weeks , i could start talking easily with confidence and enjoying that.
- Bill Shilcof. Head teacher. Bath
Wow, great method and lessons. I am impressed. My Spanish is so much better and i can travel this summer to Colombia and speak with confidence
I am very glad with Ananda.
- Susan Smith. Yeovil.
Ananda helped me to prepare my A-Level in Spanish and in little time my Spanish was improving a lot. I passed my exam with a good mark and i really appreciate her help. She is very professional.
Good quality at competitive rates.
I really recommend Ananda to everybody!!
- Annie Brown. Wells
Ananda helped my son to prepare his GCSE Spanish exam in little time with professionalism and enthusiasm. My son was very motivated with her teachings. He got good marks in his exams.
She charges cheap rates and the results are amazing.!
- Susie Anderson. Glastonbury.
I have been learning Spanish with Ananda for 3 months and i have learnt a lot, more i could believe. I got motivated with her teachings and i could learn easily and with confidence. She really helped me to reach my goals.
I am really happy with her teachings and i recommend her to everyone.!
- Peter Marshall. Bristol
Ananda uses a great method to teach, one feel relaxed in the class and it is easy to learn very quick. I really appreciate her help and just what i can say is try a class, it is amaizing!
- Susan Morris. Bristol
Great lesson! So much fun and i learnt a lot. I will continue learning with her, i am very happy with the results!
- Oliver Campbell. Bristol
I have been learning Spanish for 5 months with Ananda and the results have been impressive. I can't believe that! She is so professional and good teacher. This summer i am travelling to South America with confidence and happiness. I am confident in my Spanish and i could communicate very easily. Thanks Ananda for your teaching and support!!
- Alan Watson. Wells
Testimonials are provided by the tutor and are not verified by The Tutor Pages
Here are some other tutors that you may also be interested in: