Find UK Tuition
11+ exam Tutors / 11+ exam Tuition in Dorchester
Read more about 11+ exam
Compare 11+ exam Tutors in Dorchester (Dorset) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider 11+ exam Tuition from tutors who can travel to Dorchester (Dorset) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for 11+ exam Tutor jobs in the Dorchester (Dorset) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in DT postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Tutors travelling to DT
|Francis Isaac M.Sc.||Wimborne, BH21|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|Ruth Mitchell||Bow, East London, E3|
|Ben Noakes||Brighton or London, BN7|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Manju Pillai||Croydon, CR0|
|Jessica Guise||London, N3|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|David Allerton||Lewisham, SE4|
|MEMOONA (MSc)||WEMBLEY PARK, NW9|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Yvonne Mason||Powys, and Online, SY15|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, SE14|
|Dr. Alison Hennessy||Linlithgow/ Edinburgh, EH49|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Karolina Szymon||Hackney, E8|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Rich Thompson||Dorking, RH4|
|Ian Mayes||Chichester, PO19|
|Sue Smith||Wokingham, Berks, RG7|
|Dr Abbie Davies||Utrecht, SW16|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Gabrielle Robinson||Worthing, BN11|
|Tamsin Dundas||Highgate, N2|
|Phil CloudTutoring||Towcester, NN12|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Seval (Miss)||Chalfont St Giles, HP8|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Déborah Natanson||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Dr. Gaby Henze||Woodford Green, IG8|
|Louise Armstrong||Colne/ Burnley, BB8|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley, HA9|
|Laura Pasternack||Ealing, W3|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Dr Anna T||Hull, HU5|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Nicholas Prasad||London, N8|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Cathy Bear||London, SW1|
|Stephen Leatherdale||Colchester, Essex, CM9|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Claire Price||London, SW4|
|Alice Marshall||Wandsworth, SW17|
|James Bone||Balham, SW12|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Mike Lambert||Stratford-on-Avon, CV37|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Mr M Bower 11+ Tuition||Plymouth, PL5|
|Rachel deGarnham||Putney, SW15|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Jeff Bragg||Sutton, SM1|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Dr Janet Lewison||Bolton, BL6|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Edward Mason||Guildford, GU2|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Ellie Dennis||Solihull, B93|
|Surita||Caversham, Reading, RG4|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Lois Johnston||Harrow, HA2|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Rosalind||Woking, Guildford, GU22|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||London, SE3|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Dom Preston||London, N1|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Edmund Lovatt||Oxford, OX1|
|Josh Keeler||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Alex Pichevin||Manchester, M40|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Stephanie Bain||London, SE4|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Mr Emre Aksahin||Hampstead,Highgate, NW3|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Dr. Lloyd||Tyne and Wear, SR6|
|David Cleary||Reading, RG4|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Linda de Klerk||Herne Hill, SE24|
|Teresa Hoy||South Croydon, CR2|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|B sharma||Chelmsford, CM1|
|Kathryn Dalton||walsall, WS3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for 11+ exam
- Personal Message
- My philosophy on teaching is that you have to allow students to ask as many questions as they possibly can. Each lessons is also conducted in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Physics, Chemistry, Maths up to A level and 11+ and 13+
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BSc(Hons) and an MSc in Chemistry
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I not only teach in a Grammar School but I have been teaching on a one to one basis now for 7 years.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £20.00 for KS2, £25.00 for 11+ and 13+ travel is negotiable based on distance. I charge £27.50 for GCSE travel cost is negotiable based on distance. I charge £35.00 for A level Travel cost is negotiable based on distance. I charge £40.00 for proofeading
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students home and will be happy to travel to Bournemouth, Poole, Dorchester, Southampton and Salisbury and even London if the price is right.
- When are you available?
- I am available after 3.30 p.m. from Mondays to Fridays and all day at the weekend.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from KS2,11+ i.e. 10 years old up to 18 yeas old. Adults are also welcome.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare my students for the KS2, KS3, 11+ and 13+ test, GCSE and A level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I train as a teacher with SCITT (School Initial Teacher Training)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have several students at the moment. They are all doing very well. One of my students got 95% for A level Maths and 97% for a level Chemistry. He is going to University to study Medicine. Another one has been given an offer to study at Cambridge University.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Getting the right tutor to tutor you is important.
Send a message to Francis Isaac M.Sc.
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more