Find UK Tuition
A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition in Guildford
Read more about A-level Accounting
Compare A-level Accounting Tutors in Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Accounting Tuition from tutors who can travel to Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Accounting Tutor jobs in the Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in GU postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Phil Richardson||Wimborne, Dorset, BH21|
|Bicky||Central London, SW1|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||London, NW1|
|Mr Rohit C||All over UK, B3|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|AJ Surrey||Sutton, SM1|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Shafiq Fakir||London, W1U|
|Kumar||Basingstoke, South, RG1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- I'm a friendly yet driven individual who has a passion for teaching and helping students beat what they feel is their potential. My aim is always to provide an environment where my students feel that they're enjoying what they're studying.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Accounting all the way up to University level.
Economics all the way up to University level.
Maths to GCSE level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I read for a BSc (Hons) in Economics at SOAS achieving a 2:1 qualification.
I then completed an MSc in Economics at The University of Manchester achieving Merit status.
Finally, I've completed the ACCA qualification in December 2013, achieving first time passes on all modules with an overall average of 65%.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I've taught GCSE, A-Level and University level students over the past 8 years.
- How much do you charge?
- My rates start at £30ph for online tuition, thereafter depending on number of sessions booked and any travel.
If you book 10 sessions prepaid you'll get one free.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my office at the top of Sutton High Street, complete with projector for ease of tuition.
Here I can teach groups of up to 3 students.
I also travel within the Sutton, Kingston, Croydon, Mitcham, Streatham, Tooting, Banstead, Epsom, Purley, Coulsdon areas and sometimes even wider depending on timings.
- When are you available?
- I'm available 365 days a year, and am generally very flexible on time and location.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- GCSE all the way through to University level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Currently in process
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype lessons tend to be the easiest way to arrange online tutoring.
I also use platforms such as Moodle depending on the complexity of teaching required.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Ace Accountants in Sutton
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Feel free to call and pop in for a free introductory chat where we can go through your requirements, I'm always happy to talk!
Send a message to AJ Surrey
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more