Find UK Tuition
A-level Ancient History Tutors / A-level Ancient History Tuition in Halifax
Read more about A-level Ancient History
Compare A-level Ancient History Tutors in Halifax (West Yorkshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Ancient History Tuition from tutors who can travel to Halifax (West Yorkshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Ancient History Tutor jobs in the Halifax (West Yorkshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in HX postcode
|Leo Davies||Hebden Bridge, HX7|
Tutors travelling to HX
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Déborah Natanson||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Atticus Cox||Chelsea, London, SW10|
|Rachel Friend||London, NW11|
|Stanley Wilkin||Woolwich, SE18|
|Maria Tsoumaki||South West London, SW17|
|A Bell||Teddington, London, TW11|
|Kristina Parrish||Churchdown, GL3|
|Adam Muckle||London, SW12|
|Rod Freeman||Wokingham, RG41|
|Tom Spencer||London, SW18|
|Dr Judith Rowbotham||London, W8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Ancient History
- Personal Message
- Good luck!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Law (including all compulsory subjects and specialising in business and company law and tax law), History, Politics, Citizenship, RS and Philosophy.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a practising solicitor (admitted in 2002). I have: - First Class BA Honours, Politics, University of Durham (1998), - CPE/Graduate Diploma in Law (Commendation), College of Law (1999), and - LPC (Distinction), College of Law (2000). I trained and qualified at a law firm in the City. I am also qualified as a Chartered Tax Adviser.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I work part-time (three days per week) as an Associate Solicitor within the corporate law department of a large Manchester law firm. I have recent experience of teaching Business Law as a part-time teaching assistant at the School of Law, Manchester University. I also supervise Manchester University students at the University’s Legal Advice Centre which advises members of the public pro bono.
- How much do you charge?
- £25 to £35 per hour, depending on the level and complexity of the work required. If travelling, I charge for my expenses.
- Where do you teach?
- I am happy to teach at my home halfway between Manchester and Leeds. Alternatively, I can travel to Leeds/Manchester/nearby.
- When are you available?
- Flexible - some weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- GCSE, A-Level, undergraduate and post-graduate (Graduate Diploma in Law and LPC).
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- No, but I can arrange one if necessary.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor by email and by telephone.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- The Law Society The Chartered Institute of Taxation