Find UK Tuition
A-level German Tutors / A-level German Tuition in Warrington
Read more about A-level German
Compare A-level German Tutors in Warrington (Lancashire/ Cheshire/ Merseyside) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level German Tuition from tutors who can travel to Warrington (Lancashire/ Cheshire/ Merseyside) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level German Tutor jobs in the Warrington (Lancashire/ Cheshire/ Merseyside) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in WA postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Tutors travelling to WA
|Aidan O'Rourke||Stockport, SK2|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Julia Underwood||Milton Keynes, MK4|
|Tom Adams||Exeter, EX2|
|Mary Hill||Bedford, CB1|
|Howard Stephens||Cardiff, NP26|
|Nora||Greenwich, London, SE10|
|Kathy Pike||Salisbury, SP1|
|Ina Brachmann MA||Birmingham, B15|
|Loren Reeve||Ludlow, SY7|
|A Bell||Teddington, London, TW11|
|Dr. Anne Raabe||Brighton, BN1|
|Diana P||Manchester, M33|
|Benjamin Maeurer||London, TW10|
|Monika Key||Kingston upon Thames, KT2|
|Isabella Nicholls||Guildford, GU21|
|Chris Heaven||Exeter, EX4|
|Inga Lincke||Sevenoaks, TN15|
|Birgit Piegeler-Hughes||Taunton, TA1|
|Daniel Martin||London, SW18|
|Brian Pickering||Romsey, SO51|
|Marie Schreer||London Manor House, N4|
|Teresa Kennedy-Jones||North London, NW1|
|Helen White (Kaut)||Cardiff, CF14|
|Reet Järvik (Mrs)||Nottingham, NG10|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Esther Thomas||Exeter, EX1|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Tinkl Tuition||Surbiton, KT6|
|Johannes Kramer||London, SW13|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level German
- Personal Message
- Tutoring is the thing I like to do most as I love to help, motivate and inspire people while making use of my knowledge and expertise. I am multi-talented and I love my subjects. I have a relaxed and friendly approach and can explain things well
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- German, English as a Foreign Language, English GCSE, French, Photography, Adobe Photoshop,
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I was awarded a BA honours degree in German and French from Trinity College Dublin in 1981. I my grade was II.1 and I specialised in German. The course included language, linguistics, literature, history and culture. TCD graduates are eligible for the MA after 3 years. Mine was conferred in 2002. I have the PGCE entitling me to teach languages and English in secondary education. In photography I have an A Level, combined with professional experience dating back to the mid-90s. I have used Adobe Photoshop for nearly 20 years.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have eight years experience teaching German, French and English as a Foreign Language in Further Education and five years teaching EFL in the Middle East. I have also taught English in Hong Kong and spent my undergraduate year abroad as an Assistant Teacher in West Berlin. At all stages in my career I have done private tutoring and now tutor as my full time permanent career.
- How much do you charge?
- For GCSE level tutoring in German and French, as well as English as a Foreign Language, I charge £25 pounds per hour. For A Level tutoring and photography/Photoshop, I charge £30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach mainly at students homes. I cover south Manchester, Stockport, Trafford, Wilmslow, north Cheshire and can travel to Liverpool by arrangement.
- When are you available?
- I am available throughout the year day or evening 7 days a week, subject to my current private tutoring commitments.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach both school age students and adults. German up to A level, French up to GCSE level, EFL all levels elementary to advanced, photography and/or Photoshop at all levels from beginner to advanced.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Depending on the student, I can prepare them for GCSE and A Level or their degree subject.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an enhanced CRB certificate from August 2013.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I don't offer online tutoring.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I learned German at Xaverian College Grammar school and continued on my degree course at Trinity College Dublin. I trained to be a teacher at Avery Hill College, now part of Greenwich University, London. I studied A Level Photography at MANCAT, now the Manchester College, and have developed my photography and Photoshop abilities over 17 years of daily practice.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I teach adult students who wish to refresh and develop their knowledge as well as school students studying for GCSE and A / AS Level. One of my A Level students was getting D grades in April and May, but achieved a B in the exam. A yr 11 GCSE student was getting D grades when I started working with her in Feb, but got an A star in her GCSE speaking exam in June.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have a very high approval rating from my students. That's because I love what I do, and I have a relaxed, easy going nature. I get on well with all kinds of people. I take an interest in each student and dedicate myself to helping them achieve their goals. I am proud of what I have achieved with students to date and look forward to helping many more in the future.
Send a message to Aidan O'Rourke
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more