Find UK Tuition
A-level Human Biology Tutors / A-level Human Biology Tuition in Chelmsford
Read more about A-level Human Biology
Compare A-level Human Biology Tutors in Chelmsford (Essex) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Human Biology Tuition from tutors who can travel to Chelmsford (Essex) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Human Biology Tutor jobs in the Chelmsford (Essex) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in CM postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Tutors travelling to CM
|Linda Powell||Colchester, CO3|
|Carrie Garbow||Saltdean, BN2|
|Patrick Jemmer||Swansea, SA2|
|Linda Powell||Colchester, CO3|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|PJ||Huddersfield, Yorks, HD8|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Adrian Schmit||Cardiff & Vale, CF61|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Patricia O'Sullivan||Newcastle, NE65|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Human Biology
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced and enthusiastic science teacher who has tutored for many years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I currently work part time at a Science College in Hertfordshire where I teach all sciences up to GCSE (OCR applied and additional science and geology) and A-level Chemistry and Geology (Both OCR). In the past I have taught A-level Biology/Human Biology and Btec Applied Science / Biochemistry in Higher Education establishments.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- My original degree is in Applied Biology (Biochemistry with physiology and pharmacology, Upper Second, 1982) which I completed when employed as a research scientist for a large pharmaceutical company. I completed my PGCE in 1986 prior to gaining a full time teaching appointment in a school. I have recently completed a open degree in physical sciences with the Open university which covers physics, organic and physical chemistry and earth sciences. I hope to complete a geoscience diplomer next year.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I worked as a research biochemist for about 10 years until starting a family. When my children were young I worked part time in a college of further education. I gained employment in a large comprehensive who supported me to complete my PGCE with the Open University. I have worked in state schools ever since.
- How much do you charge?
- £25-30 per hour,depends on travelling time. £50 for a two hour session (in the past I have tutored both Chemistry and Biology).Happy to teach up to three in a group.
- Where do you teach?
- Either at home or at the student's home.
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- GCSE +
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes. Current for Hertfordshire.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Would respond to questions.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Earth Science Teachers Association Open University/ Local Geology Groups
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Most of my A level students attain places on desired courses. Medicine, Vet, Dentists , Physiotherapy etc.