Find UK Tuition
A-level Maths (Further) Tutors / A-level Maths (Further) Tuition in Hemel Hempstead
Read more about A-level Maths (Further)
Compare A-level Maths (Further) Tutors in Hemel Hempstead (Buckinghamshire/ Hertfordshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Maths (Further) Tuition from tutors who can travel to Hemel Hempstead (Buckinghamshire/ Hertfordshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Maths (Further) Tutor jobs in the Hemel Hempstead (Buckinghamshire/ Hertfordshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors travelling to HP
|Wasim Akber||London, HA2|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E6|
|Lee Reps||Surrey, KT12|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|J Little||Sydenham, SE26|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB3|
|Sam Jenkins||Ladywell SE London, SE13|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|Saba Shafi||London, SE1|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Wasim Akber||London, HA2|
|Sahir Zubair||Uxbridge, UB10|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Patrick Jemmer||Swansea, SA2|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Emmanuel Itoje CFA IMC BSc.||Canary Wharf, E1|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Colin Beveridge||Poole, DT4|
|Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Deep Lidder||London, W1|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Clear Maths||Oxford, OX2|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Wenn Humphreys||Manchester, M15|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Dr. Gerard||Warwickshire, CV34|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Janet C||South East London, SE16|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths (Further)
- Personal Message
- I strongly believe in life-long learning and personal attention in order to raise achievement.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Physics, Mathematics and Astronomy up to Degree level. Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and Mathematics up to GCSE
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PGCE (Physics) in Secondary Education from the University of East London
(B.Sc.) Physics with Astrophysics (- 2.1) from the University of Leicester.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Besides tutoring my younger siblings at home (keystage 2 and 3) for three years, I have been tutoring students with different abilities and levels, all the way up to A level, for about a year.
- How much do you charge?
- Trial lesson (1 hour) is half priced
Travelling fee- depending on how far I have to travel/public transport.
Group lessons will be discounted could be negotiated.
- Where do you teach?
- I prefer to tutor at my home but I am willing to travel if required. Some of the nearby towns (and villages) are:
Stoke Mandeville, Great Missenden, Amersham, Leighton Buzzard, Chesham, Aston Clinton, Tring.
I live in Buckinghamshire.
- When are you available?
- I am available on most evenings after 5pm. I teach on Saturdays between 10-4pm. I also provide lessons during half terms and other school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach key stage 3, 4 and 5.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE and A level
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am comfortable tutoring online using Skype.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- NUT (National Union of Teachers) and ASE (Association for Science Teachers)
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I received my PGCE training at University of East London.
Send a message to Anshika
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more