Find UK Tuition
A-level Maths (Further) Tutors / A-level Maths (Further) Tuition in Hemel Hempstead
Read more about A-level Maths (Further)
Compare A-level Maths (Further) Tutors in Hemel Hempstead (Buckinghamshire/ Hertfordshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Maths (Further) Tuition from tutors who can travel to Hemel Hempstead (Buckinghamshire/ Hertfordshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Maths (Further) Tutor jobs in the Hemel Hempstead (Buckinghamshire/ Hertfordshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in HP postcode
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
Tutors travelling to HP
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Colin Beveridge||Weymouth, DT4|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Stanwell, TW19|
|Mike Brown||Essex and London, SS7|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|J Little||Sydenham, SE26|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Dr. Gerard||Warwickshire, CV34|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||London, SW11|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Tom Haggerty||York, YO51|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||London, HA2|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Radcliffe, M26|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Philip Williams||Tonbridge, TN11|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths (Further)
- Personal Message
- A Senior Associate Lecturer & Level 5 Tutor lecturing Marketing to BA Levels 5 & 6 & MBA[Level 7] & supervising dissertations to MBA & BSc (Hons) Health Studies students at Glyndwr University London & privately. I DO NOT WRITE STUDENTS' ASSIGNMENTS
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- 1.A Level Maths, Economics, Business Studies and help students with projects and assignments 2. Most of subjects for ABE, CIM, IAM, MBA 3. Dissertation supervision for Business Management and Health Studies including MPH 4. Help with use of SPSS statistical data analysis and interpretation of outputs 5. Help with Research Proposals and Financial accountiung and Financial Management
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- 1. I have Adv Diploma of the Association of Business Executives (ABE) 2. Pg Diploma of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) 3. Masters of Business Administration in Marketing (MBA) and 4. PhD all from UK Universities
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been working as a tutor, trainer, lecturer and dissertation supervisor for A Levels, Business Management and Health studies through various universities, private Business colleges, universities and tutoring agencies in the UK since 1999
- How much do you charge?
- The charge varies depending on the subject and level required. I charge no fee for travel. There are also discounts for tutoring more than one student as well as a reward of a free one hour lesson for recommending a friend.
- Where do you teach?
- I am flexible and can travel to a student's home and the student can come to my home in Aylesbury and sorounding areas and London and surounding areas
- When are you available?
- I am flexible and work around the student's time requirements. However I am mostly available weekends and evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Above 16, graduate, post graduate and professional levels
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 1. Professional examinations including ABE, CIM, IAM, MBA, 2. A Levels including Maths, Economics, Business studies 3. support with SPSS, data analysis, dissertations, assignments and coaching for job hunting
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I do this mainly through receiving students' assignments or queries, and giving marks, comments or respond to them and send via emails. This is also supported by telephone or skype calls if needed to explain comments that student may need to be clarified.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Yes. These are ABE, IAS, CIM and CIPD
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Mainly in Buckinghamshire and London in the UK but I can help students from anywhere including overseas as long as there is availability of technology that can enable the student to communicate.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- see them on my website (above).
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My main competence is in the ability to make subjects simple by using everyday practical examples to help students understand, especially those from overseas whose first language is not English. I have been helping these overseas students since 1999 and many of them has been very successful. So test my services and you will achieve your education dream.
Send a message to Fletcher
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more