Find UK Tuition
A-level Maths Tutors / A-level Maths Tuition in Harrogate
Read more about A-level Maths
Compare A-level Maths Tutors in Harrogate (West Yorkshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Harrogate (West Yorkshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Maths Tutor jobs in the Harrogate (West Yorkshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in HG postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Tutors travelling to HG
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Sam Jenkins||Ladywell SE London, SE13|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|Ms. Saeed||Gants Hill, Ilford, IG2|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Sahir Zubair||Uxbridge, UB10|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Mark H||South Shropshire, SY8|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Hounslow, TW4|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Dr Roberta Donato||Borehamwood, WD6|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||London, SW1X|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Abdullah||North West London, NW10|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Colin Beveridge||Weymouth, DT4|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Saba Shafi||London, SE1|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Clear Maths||Oxford, OX2|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Dr Alan Gray||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Asma Hassan||Shepherds Bush, W12|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|J Little||Sydenham, SE26|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Dr. Gerard||Warwickshire, CV34|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Janet C||South East London, SE16|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Paul Dudko||Windsor, SL4|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||London, SW11|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Andrew Gibson||Nottingham, NG3|
|Learn Smart Online||Stevenage, SG1|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Philip Williams||Tonbridge, TN11|
|Wenn Humphreys||Manchester, M15|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Radcliffe, M26|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Mr Rugless||Bromley, BR2|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths
- Personal Message
- Statistical Consultant
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Statistics, Mathematics, Statistical software (SPSS, R, Stata,, MINITAB, StatsDirect etc), Basic Computer Skills, MS Office(Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint) and the Urdu language.
Being a statistician, my strong professional skill is in Statistical Data Analysis of research data but the rates are different for this work.
I am working on Dissertations/Thesis in all fields of education. Also doing proof reading.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have MS degree in Statistics from the University of Leeds. I have also done a Masters in Computer Science. Plus professional courses in Statistical Data Analysis and Report writing.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught many students from school level to university level. I help in research design, DATA Analysis (with SPSS, R, MINITAB, STATISTICA etc) and interpretation of results. I have helped people who didn't know computer skills, statistics, mathematics and URDU at all.
I have been working in University Hospitals as a medical statistician. and in UNiversity as Assistant professor. I am also working as an ONLINE tutor.
- How much do you charge?
- For group lessons I give a discount. Travel costs will be added if there is a need to travel and charges will be more than normal but negotiable.
- Where do you teach?
- I am teaching at my home mostly and sometimes at students's home. I am available full time ONLINE as well. Please contact me for details.
- When are you available?
- I am flexible to meet 7 days a week and also fulltime available online.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Mostly I prepare slides of lectures and give instructions on phone, skype or msn whatever is possible. For data analysis,I analyse data myself and give instructions to students online to repeat the analysis theirselves for learning. I send the output to recheck. I mostly take the questions first by email to reduce the online teaching time and cost.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Cochrane Breast Cancer Group
- Where and with whom did you train?
- In university hospitals in Pakistan, UK and UAE. I learned a lot in Aga khan university and University of Leeds(UK) with biostatisticians.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- a research company FARGUS in Harrogate
A student of Manchester uni of Applied Statistics
MSc student of Finance in Leeds uni
Medicine student, Glasgow
MSc statistics student , uni of Glasgow
MSc(applied statistics) student in Uni of Manchester.
Phd student in Liverpool.
MSc student of Statistics and Operations Research (Salford University, Manchester),
MSc psychology doctor student at the University of York.
Psychology students in University of Leeds.
I am helping students(Graduate,MSc and PHd) in their dissertation and thesis from different universities.
MSc Finance student in dissertation data analysis.
Psychology student in Leeds Metropolitan University.
Doctor from NHS and student of Manchester University.
Doctor of surgery from dewsbury for URDU language.
PhD student of education from Australia (online)
Doctor student of MSc in Transplantation and Transfusion
A doctor from Sheffield Uni
Many Doctors from NHS
Phd in Food Sciences
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Dont feel shy in asking too many questions from your tutor untill you understand.
And please provide your genuine email-ID and contact number when you contact with tutor because sometimes I get back emails with Delivery Failure Notice.
Good Luck Students for Continous Learning :)
Send a message to Nasira
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more