Find UK Tuition
A-level Maths Tutors / A-level Maths Tuition in Manchester
Read more about A-level Maths
Compare A-level Maths Tutors in Manchester (Lancashire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Manchester (Lancashire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Maths Tutor jobs in the Manchester (Lancashire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in M postcode
|Wenn Humphreys||Manchester, M15|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Radcliffe, M26|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Chris Charles||Bristol, BS1|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E6|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Hounslow, TW4|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|zahir||South Kensington, SW7|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|J Little||Sydenham, SE26|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|Colin Beveridge||Poole, DT4|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|Mark H||South Shropshire, SY8|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|J R Tutors||Ilford, IG1|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
|Philip Williams||Tonbridge, TN11|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Saba Shafi||London, SE1|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Janet C||South East London, SE16|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Louisa Gray||West London, TW7|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Ms. Saeed||Gants Hill, Ilford, IG2|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE5|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Learn Smart Online||Stevenage, SG1|
|Clear Maths||Oxford, OX2|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Mr Rugless||Bromley, BR2|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Dr. Gerard||Warwickshire, CV34|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Patrick Jemmer||Swansea, SA2|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Emmanuel Itoje CFA IMC BSc.||Canary Wharf, E1|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Sam Jenkins||Ladywell SE London, SE13|
|Wasim Akber||London, HA2|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|William Purchase||Petersfield, GU33|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Sahir Zubair||Uxbridge, UB10|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Abdullah||North West London, NW10|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB3|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths
- Personal Message
- With a passion for mathematics and teaching, I am able to help students understand the subject and expand their skills and knowledge. All lessons are tailored to meet the needs of the student.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- GCSE Maths and AS/A2-Level Maths (Pure - C1, C2, C3, C4 & Mechanics - M1) and also AS Level Further Maths - FP1
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc (Hons) - Mathematics. The University of Liverpool - Upper Second
PGCE - The University of Huddersfield - Pass
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a fully qualified teacher of mathematics. I hold a BSc (Hons) in Mathematics from The University of Liverpool and I hold the PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education) from The University of Huddersfield.
I have very strong communication skills and I have the ability to explain mathematical concepts clearly. Maths is not difficult, it is all about following a set of patterns and this is what I explain to students.
I work in a sixth form college where I teach a number of maths courses ranging from GCSE to A2 level maths.
My results are always excellent, with this year, 47.4% of my A2 students achieving a grade A - B and 100% achieved a pass. My GCSE resit students: over 50% of my class achieved higher than a grade C after just six weeks of intensive class preparation.
I have the ability to help you overcome any issues that you have within Mathematics.
- How much do you charge?
- For GCSE's/Functional Skills - £25 per hour
For A-Levels - £30 per hour
If other time lengths are needed these can be arranged.
- Where do you teach?
- If you live quite locally then I am happy to give tuition in your home. Otherwise if you prefer tuition can take place online and all you need is Skype.
Learning online is a very effective method of teaching and helps students learn better as they are focused with what is going on in front of them all the time.
- When are you available?
- I am available to provide help throughout the week. During the week this would be between 6pm and 9pm. On weekends, this can be arranged to meet requirements.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Aged 16 - 19 + For those doing pre GCSE, GCSE, Functional Skills and A-Levels (C1, C2, C3, C4, FP1 & M1)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- OCR, MEI, AQA, Edexcel
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an enhanced CRB and this is current.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor online and all that is needed is Skype which is a free resource. I use a online notebook where I can demonstrate examples to you and to go over appropriate theory. You will also need to have Skype installed and if you have a tablet this would be a bonus but not essential. Online tutoring is just as effective as face-to-face tuition and always both parties to avoid traffic jams.
I provide an initial free 1 hour lesson online to ensure that you are happy with my online teaching and explanation methods.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Member of the Institute for Learning
- Where and with whom did you train?
- My PGCE was done at the University of Huddersfield and my teaching placement was done at The Oldham College.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Many of my students are in their first year at college and some are retaking GCSE maths, others are taking Functional Skills Mathematics and others are doing AS-Level Maths (Pure & Mechanics). We do have an induction period within the college and all students are spoken to individually to assess their understanding and progress so far. Feedback has been very positive and many will be achieving high grades for their exams.
Some of the students who I have given tuition have passed their numeracy entrance exam for the armed forces, others have progressed onto medicine and others gained entry to Cambridge.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Maths is only difficult if you want it to be otherwise it can be the easiest subject in the world. It is important in a subject like maths to have a strong understanding of the basics and to attempt lots of questions. Obtaining tuition from myself will make maths more enjoyable, understandable, fun and your overall confidence will improve dramatically.
Send a message to Sadhiv Mahandru
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more