Find UK Tuition
A-level Maths Tutors / A-level Maths Tuition in Manchester
Read more about A-level Maths
Compare A-level Maths Tutors in Manchester (Lancashire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Manchester (Lancashire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Maths Tutor jobs in the Manchester (Lancashire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in M postcode
|Wenn Humphreys||Manchester, M15|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Radcliffe, M26|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Mr Emre Aksahin||Hampstead,Highgate, NW3|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||London, SW11|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Graham Richardson||South East London, DA14|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Dr Roberta Donato||Borehamwood, WD6|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Learn Smart Online||Stevenage, SG1|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Andrew Gibson||Nottingham, NG3|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Mike Brown||Essex and London, SS7|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||London, SW1X|
|Mark H||South Shropshire, SY8|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Dr Andrew Levick||Hampton, TW12|
|Asma Hassan||Shepherds Bush, W12|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Hounslow, TW4|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Greater London, IG8|
|Colin Beveridge||Weymouth, DT4|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Sam Jenkins||Ladywell SE London, SE13|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Dr. Gerard||Warwickshire, CV34|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Saba Shafi||London, SE1|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Philip Williams||Tonbridge, TN11|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Ms. Saeed||Gants Hill, Ilford, IG2|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Paul Dudko||Windsor, SL4|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Sahir Zubair||Uxbridge, UB10|
|Clear Maths||Oxford, OX2|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Mr Rugless||Bromley, BR2|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|J Little||Sydenham, SE26|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Lou Lowton||Solihull, B93|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
|Janet C||South East London, SE16|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Abdullah||North West London, NW10|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Fan Fan Wong||South Wimbledon, SW19|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths
- Personal Message
- My students say I am a natural teacher. I am able to impart my students with a drive for excellence in their personal studies. If you intend to make major progress in your studies, then do get in touch with me.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Mathematics ; Physics, Chemistry, Sciences GCSE, A-levels and Degree levels.
I am currently accommodating degree students who are writing resit exams. I can make a difference in your preparation.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Doctorate in Education ( University of Liverpool)
Msc degree (The University of Manchester)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- My students refer to me as a Supertutor. I have been able to achieve quite a lot of A and A* grades with my private students who are willing to be my referees on request by any prospective student or parent. I only like to work with students who want to achieve the incredible to move their grades to A and A*. I can diagnose the problem in minutes of meeting up with my students and devise a working strategy to deal with any challenge they might be having .I have had quite up to 9 years experience in tutoring students . I have worked with students sitting exams with AQA, OCR, IB, EDEXCEL, and CIE. Most of my students have greatly benefited from my wealth of teaching experience. I have worked with colleges and schools whose names I can provide to students on personal request over the years and at the same time private students too. I have taught and presently teach students from reputable private colleges such as Abbey College, Manchester Grammar and others. I am an A-level Assessor/Marker . This has greatly contributed to my wealth of experience. I have documents to show on request by students and parents.
I have worked in the past with students who find learning challenging due to weak academic foundations and also a great deal of students in the university resitting their exams.
- How much do you charge?
- The normal charges are : 55 pounds/hour --GCSE, 55 Pounds/hour --A levels and IB, 60 Pounds/hour --Degree level. Normally, I charge for travelling costs and transit time if I am to do the travelling.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home where I have a designated large, conducive and spacious study room for this purpose. I am also the director of studies of a reputable learning centre in Worsley in Manchester with accessibiity to spacious and comfortable classrooms fitted with smartboards and other modern learning equipments. I also teach at students' homes on request. I cover all areas of Manchester, Bolton,Wigan Stockport, Salford etc. I am willing to travel up to 20 miles.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays and Weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- GCSE, A levels and degree level students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, A-levels, University degree students-Resit students are welcome
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use whiteboards and skype for online tuition. Most of my online students have had a great experience at learning.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Associate member of The Tutor Association
GCSE and A-level Exams revision courses http://examcrashcourses.co.uk
GCSE and A-level learning centre www.optimaltutors.co.uk
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently, I teach students planning to take GCSE, A levels, IB exams as well as university students. I have good feedback from my previous and current students. Some have improved their grades well enough to allow them achieve their dreams and goals. They are willing for me to provide them as references to others who want my services.
I have achieved A and A star in virtually all the subjects that I teach. Check the testimonials under my profile.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- There is no hard subject or course. It is only hard because you do not understand the concepts and principles behind. If you do, it becomes the easiest subject you have ever done. Some students conclude too early that they don't like a subject but this is usually because they don't understand it. Most students who have initially told me they do not fancy Maths, Physics and Chemistry have had a good story to tell after few hours of tuition with me. Yours also can be the same.
Send a message to Peter Adey
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more