Find UK Tuition
A-level Maths Tutors / A-level Maths Tuition in Manchester
Read more about A-level Maths
Compare A-level Maths Tutors in Manchester (Lancashire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Manchester (Lancashire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Maths Tutor jobs in the Manchester (Lancashire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors travelling to M
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Dr Steven Naylor||Stockport Cheshire, SK12|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Hounslow, TW4|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|J Little||Sydenham, SE26|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
|Colin Beveridge||Weymouth, DT4|
|Graham Richardson||South East London, DA14|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Ms. Saeed||Gants Hill, Ilford, IG2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
|Lou Lowton||Solihull, B93|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Mr Rugless||Bromley, BR2|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||London, SW11|
|Sam Jenkins||Ladywell SE London, SE13|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Fan Fan Wong||South Wimbledon, SW19|
|Mike Brown||Essex and London, SS7|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|P Walker||Southampton, SO15|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Dr. Gerard||Warwickshire, CV34|
|Dr Andrew Levick||Hampton, TW12|
|Learn Smart Online||Stevenage, SG1|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||London, SW1X|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|Paul Dudko||Windsor, SL4|
|Asma Hassan||Shepherds Bush, W12|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Greater London, IG8|
|Lee Reps||Surrey, KT12|
|Janet C||South East London, SE16|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Clear Maths||Oxford, OX2|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Mr Emre Aksahin||Hampstead,Highgate, NW3|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Sahir Zubair||Uxbridge, UB10|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Saba Shafi||London, SE1|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Dr Alan Gray||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Rhea Ranjan||London, W1U|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Philip Williams||Tonbridge, TN11|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Dr Roberta Donato||Borehamwood, WD6|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Wenn Humphreys||London, NW3|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|Mark H||South Shropshire, SY8|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Abdullah||North West London, NW10|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths
- Personal Message
- With a passion for mathematics and teaching, I am able to help students understand the subject and expand their skills and knowledge. All lessons are tailored to meet the needs of the student.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- GCSE Maths and AS/A2-Level Maths (Pure - C1, C2, C3, C4, Mechanics - M1, Statistics - S1) and also AS Level Further Maths - FP1
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc (Hons) - Mathematics. The University of Liverpool - Upper Second
PGCE - The University of Huddersfield - Pass
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a fully qualified teacher of mathematics. I hold a BSc (Hons) in Mathematics from The University of Liverpool and I hold the PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education) from The University of Huddersfield.
I have very strong communication skills and I have the ability to explain mathematical concepts clearly. Maths is not difficult, it is all about following a set of patterns and this is what I explain to students.
I work in a sixth form college where I teach a number of maths courses ranging from GCSE to A2 level maths.
My results are always excellent, with this year, 47.4% of my A2 students achieving a grade A - B and 100% achieved a pass. My GCSE resit students: over 50% of my class achieved higher than a grade C after just six weeks of intensive class preparation.
I have the ability to help you overcome any issues that you have within Mathematics.
- How much do you charge?
- For GCSE's/Functional Skills - £30 per hour
For A-Levels - £35 per hour
For AS Level Further Maths (FP1) - £45 per hour
If other time lengths are needed these can be arranged.
- Where do you teach?
- If you live quite locally then I am happy to give tuition in your home. Otherwise if you prefer tuition can take place online and all you need is Skype.
Learning online is a very effective method of teaching and helps students learn better as they are focused with what is going on in front of them all the time.
- When are you available?
- I am available to provide help throughout the week. During the week this would be between 6pm and 9pm. On weekends, this can be arranged to meet requirements.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Aged 16 - 19 + For those doing pre GCSE, GCSE, Functional Skills and A-Levels (C1, C2, C3, C4, FP1, S1 & M1)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- OCR, MEI, AQA, Edexcel
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an enhanced CRB and this is current.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor online and all that is needed is Skype which is a free resource. I use a online notebook where I can demonstrate examples to you and to go over appropriate theory. You will also need to have Skype installed and if you have a tablet this would be a bonus but not essential. Online tutoring is just as effective as face-to-face tuition and allows both parties to avoid traffic jams.
I provide an initial free 30 minute online to ensure that you are happy with my online teaching and explanation methods. After that lessons are for 1 hour in duration unless other arrangements have been made.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Member of the Institute for Learning
- Where and with whom did you train?
- My PGCE was done at the University of Huddersfield and my teaching placement was done at The Oldham College. I currently work in a busy 6th form college where I teach a range of maths courses from Level 1, GCSE, AS and also at A2 level.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Many of my students are in their first year at college and some are retaking GCSE maths, others are taking Functional Skills Mathematics and others are doing AS-Level Maths (Pure & Mechanics). We do have an induction period within the college and all students are spoken to individually to assess their understanding and progress so far. Feedback has been very positive and many will be achieving high grades for their exams.
Some of the students who I have given tuition have passed their numeracy entrance exam for the armed forces, others have progressed onto medicine and others gained entry to Cambridge.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Maths is only difficult if you want it to be otherwise it can be the easiest subject in the world. It is important in a subject like maths to have a strong understanding of the basics and to attempt lots of questions. Obtaining tuition from myself will make maths more enjoyable, understandable, fun and your overall confidence will improve dramatically.
Send a message to Sadhiv Mahandru
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more