Find UK Tuition
A-level Maths Tutors / A-level Maths Tuition in Oxford
Read more about A-level Maths
Compare A-level Maths Tutors in Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Maths Tutor jobs in the Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in OX postcode
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Clear Maths||Oxford, OX2|
|Dr S V O'Leary||Wallingford, Oxon, OX10|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Joe Lowry||Wantage, OX12|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Dr Roberta Donato||Borehamwood, WD6|
|Abdullah||North West London, NW10|
|Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Janet C||South East London, SE16|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Hounslow, TW4|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Lou Lowton||Solihull, B93|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Colin Beveridge||Weymouth, DT4|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|J Little||Sydenham, SE26|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
|Sam Jenkins||Ladywell SE London, SE13|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Mr Emre Aksahin||Hampstead,Highgate, NW3|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Graham Richardson||South East London, DA14|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Asma Hassan||Shepherds Bush, W12|
|Paul Dudko||Windsor, SL4|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Mark H||South Shropshire, SY8|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Radcliffe, M26|
|Mike Brown||Essex and London, SS7|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||London, SW1X|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Dr Andrew Levick||Hampton, TW12|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Learn Smart Online||Stevenage, SG1|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Wenn Humphreys||Manchester, M15|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Mr Rugless||Bromley, BR2|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Philip Williams||Tonbridge, TN11|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||London, SW11|
|Sahir Zubair||Uxbridge, UB10|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
|Ms. Saeed||Gants Hill, Ilford, IG2|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Fan Fan Wong||South Wimbledon, SW19|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Greater London, IG8|
|Andrew Gibson||Nottingham, NG3|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Saba Shafi||London, SE1|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Dr. Gerard||Warwickshire, CV34|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths
- Personal Message
- II love sharing the subject I enjoy, that is why I teach. I hope to give my students renewed confidence during their time with me.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Maths and Further Maths to A level, all boards and all modules, both at AS and A2 level. At present I have some availability for 11+ or 13+ students who are taking the exam in January
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Maths degree from Oxford and also a PGCE.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I taught in schools for 20 years before becoming a full time tutor in 2000.
- How much do you charge?
- My rates are generally £50 an hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my home in Central North Oxford, where I have all my resources, past papers and a photocopier.
- When are you available?
- I am available during the morning and after school. I also teach on Saturday morning. I will teach during holiday time too.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach mainly A level but will also teach Higher level GCSE. At present I have some spaces for students doing 11+ or 13+ in January.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a CRB check
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I have a PGCE from Oxford University
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have had a wide range of students from almost all the schools in and around Oxford in my time as a tutor. They are of all abilities ranging from Cambridge STEP through to those struggling to pass A level or GCSE.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I hope that my individual tuition will give you confidence in this subject and enable you to obtain the results you are aiming for. See my website for much more information
Send a message to Clear Maths
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more