Find UK Tuition
A-level Maths Tutors / A-level Maths Tuition in Oxford
Read more about A-level Maths
Compare A-level Maths Tutors in Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Maths Tutor jobs in the Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in OX postcode
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Clear Maths||Oxford, OX2|
|Dr S V O'Leary||Wallingford, Oxon, OX10|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Joe Lowry||Wantage, OX12|
|Saba Shafi||London, SE1|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Graham Richardson||South East London, DA14|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|J Little||Sydenham, SE26|
|Sam Jenkins||Ladywell SE London, SE13|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Wenn Humphreys||London, NW3|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|P Walker||Southampton, SO15|
|Fan Fan Wong||South Wimbledon, SW19|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Dr Roberta Donato||Borehamwood, WD6|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Rhea Ranjan||London, W1U|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|Colin Beveridge||Weymouth, DT4|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Mike Brown||Essex and London, SS7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Asma Hassan||Shepherds Bush, W12|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Mark H||South Shropshire, SY8|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Mr Rugless||Bromley, BR2|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Hounslow, TW4|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Sahir Zubair||Uxbridge, UB10|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Lou Lowton||Solihull, B93|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Greater London, IG8|
|Dr. Gerard||Warwickshire, CV34|
|Learn Smart Online||Stevenage, SG1|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||London, SW1X|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Ms. Saeed||Gants Hill, Ilford, IG2|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Radcliffe, M26|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Janet C||South East London, SE16|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Abdullah||North West London, NW10|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Lee Reps||Surrey, KT12|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Paul Dudko||Windsor, SL4|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Dr Andrew Levick||Hampton, TW12|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||London, SW11|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Philip Williams||Tonbridge, TN11|
|Mr Emre Aksahin||Hampstead,Highgate, NW3|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths
- Personal Message
- My approach to tutoring is built on four pillars of mathematical learning: problem solving, communication, study skills and digital literacy. Whatever your goals - whether an upcoming exam or extra curricular learning - I'm here to help!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Maths (Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, GCSE, A Level Maths/Further Maths)
I also teach undergraduates at Oxford University.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Master's in Maths (Oxford, graduated top of my year)
PhD in Maths (Oxford)
Master's in Education (Harvard)
5 As at A Levels
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I bring a mix of experience and research to my tutoring.
I have taught maths at every level for over ten years. My current portfolio of teaching includes Oxford undergraduate courses, A Levels, GCSEs and Key Stage 2 and 3.
I have also spent the past three years researching and developing frameworks for teaching maths. I work as an education consultant, bringing these ideas to a variety of education organisations in the US and UK.
- How much do you charge?
- My fees typically range from £30-£40 /hour. This is significantly reduced in small group tutorials. As part of the package, students receive personalised online video content for free.
- Where do you teach?
- In-person or online. My flat or yours. Coffee shop or library. Whatever works best.
- When are you available?
- Mornings, evenings and weekends work best but I can work around your needs.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All levels - I believe in mathematical potential, not ability. Every child has mathematical greatness in them. My job is to help them find it.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Not yet but working on it.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use a mix of whiteboard tools (e.g. Scribblar) and Skype. At times, video is not a priority and I'll happily call a UK mobile/landline for audio. All of these tools are easy to set up and simple to use (at most, a £40 writing tablet may be required).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I began working with one student when he was 13, and had been diagnosed with Asperger's many years earlier. His school had evaluated him at Level 2 and told him to forget about GCSE maths. Over several years of tutoring and support, in which I continually adapted my style to meet his unique learning style, he achieved an A* in his GCSEs and has now taken up A Level Maths and Further Maths.
I also teach a group of three ten year old boys who are doing fairly well at school, but are not being pushed to reach their potential. I work with the boys in small group sessions to prepare them for their upcoming SATs exam, and to stretch their thinking beyond the syllabus.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Whether or not you realise it, you have deep mathematical potential. Maths is a subject of beauty of wonder, but it can also be frustrating, especially when teachers don't give you the personalised support you need to succeed. That's where I come in. I have two goals as a tutor: to support you in becoming a better mathematician, and to instill in you a love for the subject. The combination will set you up for any exam, now and in the future. My approach to tutoring is rooted in years of experience and research as a mathematician and educator. I place your needs front and center, and am ready to tailor my approach around your unique learning goals. Get in touch today and let the fun begin!
Send a message to Junaid
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more