Find UK Tuition
A-level Maths Tutors / A-level Maths Tuition in Oxford
Read more about A-level Maths
Compare A-level Maths Tutors in Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Maths Tutor jobs in the Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in OX postcode
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Clear Maths||Oxford, OX2|
|Dr S V O'Leary||Wallingford, Oxon, OX10|
|Saba Shafi||London, SE1|
|Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE5|
|William Purchase||Petersfield, GU33|
|Emmanuel Itoje CFA IMC BSc.||Canary Wharf, E1|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E6|
|Colin Beveridge||Poole, DT4|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Wasim Akber||London, HA2|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Patrick Jemmer||Swansea, SA2|
|Sahir Zubair||Uxbridge, UB10|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Jude Grime||London, SW19|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|zahir||South Kensington, SW7|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Abdullah||North West London, NW10|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Dr. Gerard||Warwickshire, CV34|
|J R Tutors||Ilford, IG1|
|Ms. Saeed||Gants Hill, Ilford, IG2|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Yau Kin Hoe||Paddington, W2|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield, S40|
|Hussain Ali||London, SW7|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Hounslow, TW4|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Dr Alan Gray||Edinburgh, EH11|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Lee Reps||Surrey, KT12|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Janet C||South East London, SE16|
|Wenn Humphreys||Manchester, M15|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Mark H||South Shropshire, SY8|
|Chris Charles||Bristol, BS1|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Radcliffe, M26|
|Mr Rugless||Bromley, BR2|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB3|
|Louisa Gray||West London, TW7|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Learn Smart Online||Stevenage, SG1|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Deep Lidder||London, EC1|
|Michael M.||Twickenham, R'mond, TW2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths
- Personal Message
- I have a passion for teaching subjects thoroughly, and I tailor my teaching methods to the student's needs, whilst making an effort that the student feels comfortable to ask questions and take the subject further if they wish to.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach GCSE and A-level subjects as specified, as well as medical sciences (both pre-clinical and clinical), with a special interest in Neuroscience. I can teach a few foreign languages too.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a qualified medical doctor (BA MB BS), I have 6 A-levels at grade A, 2 AEAs (English and Biology), 10 GCSE's (9A* and 1A).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught university students extensively in the medical sciences, as well as developed ways of explaining difficult concepts to students at school and college level. I have also worked with children with autism and learning disabilities.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £20 for GCSEs, £25 for A-levels and £30 for higher education.
- Where do you teach?
- I can make arrangements to teach at my flat, student's flat, in the city centre depending on my availability and student/parent preferences. I live in North Oxford, but may be able to travel to other areas that are easily accessible by bus or bicycle.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings of the working week and sometimes during the day time too. Some Saturdays may also be possible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach most age groups, but most of my teaching is focused for those from the age of 15.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can at times provide tutoring through Skype.
Send a message to Vildane
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more