Find UK Tuition
A-level Maths Tutors / A-level Maths Tuition in Oxford
Read more about A-level Maths
Compare A-level Maths Tutors in Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Maths Tutor jobs in the Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in OX postcode
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Dr S V O'Leary||Wallingford, Oxon, OX10|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Joe Lowry||Wantage, OX12|
Tutors travelling to OX
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Gordon Robb||Buckingham, MK18|
|Dr John Lowry||Swindon, SN6|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Mr Rugless||Bromley, BR2|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Michael Steele||Knebworth, Herts, SG3|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Mike Brown||Essex and London, SS7|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Ria Shah||Stanmore, HA7|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Ms. Saeed||Gants Hill, Ilford, IG2|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Philip Williams||Tonbridge, TN11|
|Paul Dudko||Windsor, SL4|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Lou Lowton||Solihull, B93|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Greater London, IG8|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Tom Haggerty||York, YO51|
|Dr Alan Gray||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||London, HA2|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|J Little||Sydenham, SE26|
|Colin Beveridge||Weymouth, DT4|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||London, SW11|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Rhea Ranjan||London, WC1|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Radcliffe, M26|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|P Walker||Southampton, SO15|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Stanwell, TW19|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|Mr Vikram||Ilford, Essex, IG5|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Mark H||South Shropshire, SY8|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Vesna Sarajcic||London, E1|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths
- Personal Message
- I have a great enthusiasm for teaching and encouraging my students to reach their potential at every level of education. I take great care to prepare my lessons and tailor my tutoring methods to the needs of each student.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Arabic at key stages 2, 3, GCSE and A-level. I can also assist with mock university interviews, university applications, as well as entrance exams for university.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Bachelors degree in Physics, and an MPhil in Medieval Arabic Thought, from the University of Oxford. My A-levels were in Maths (A), Chemistry (A), Physics (A) and Further Maths (A). I took 12 GCSE's in total, achieving 9 A*'s and 3 A's.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have many years of tutoring experience at a tutoring school in Manchester, as well as mentoring in schools across Oxford. I have taught as a GCSE Maths teacher at a high school in Banbury, and as a tutor locally in Oxford for numerous years now. I also run the Oxford MOK education initiative (www.oxfordmok.org).
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25 an hour for GCSE and A-level students, and £20 an hour for younger students. I would charge discount rates for group sessions, depending on the size of the group.
- Where do you teach?
- I am based in the centre of Oxford and can teach at my house. Or I can travel to areas in Oxford, if they are reachable via bus or bicycle! I am willing to travel upto a radius of 2 miles from the centre of Oxford.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings, and Saturdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I mainly tutor key stage 3, GCSE and A-level, from the age range of 13-18, though I do occasionally teach students of a younger age as well.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring can be arranged over skype if required.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I have worked as a Research Associate at the Office for Public Management, recently completing a project for Macmillan Cancer Support. I am also founder of EVE Foundation (www.eve-foundation.org), and Oxford MOK (www.oxfordmok.org).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Most of my current students have recently completed their GCSE exams, and a few have reached the end of their A-Levels.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have consistently worked with young people over the last 10 years, from youth work, to mentoring and teaching. My motivation to invest in young people has led me to set up and run various projects around the country, as well as take up formal teaching. I hope to make learning fun and relevant for my students, and to inspire them to be creative about their education. If you would like to enrol on one of the revision courses hosted by my education initiative Oxford MOK, or to join one of the MOK Oxbridge Interview Residential programs taking place in August 2014, then please sign up on the website (www.oxfordmok.org), or drop me a line here to find out more!
Send a message to Arzoo
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more