Find UK Tuition
A-level Maths Tutors / A-level Maths Tuition in Oxford
Read more about A-level Maths
Compare A-level Maths Tutors in Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Maths Tutor jobs in the Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in OX postcode
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Clear Maths||Oxford, OX2|
|Dr S V O'Leary||Wallingford, Oxon, OX10|
|Joe Lowry||Wantage, OX12|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Emmanuel Itoje CFA IMC BSc.||Canary Wharf, E1|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Learn Smart Online||Stevenage, SG1|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Dr. Gerard||Warwickshire, CV34|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||London, SW1X|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||London, SW11|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE5|
|Philip Williams||Tonbridge, TN11|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB3|
|Sam Jenkins||Ladywell SE London, SE13|
|Chris Charles||Bristol, BS1|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Hounslow, TW4|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|J Little||Sydenham, SE26|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Wenn Humphreys||Manchester, M15|
|J R Tutors||Ilford, IG1|
|Mark H||South Shropshire, SY8|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|zahir||South Kensington, SW7|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Mr Rugless||Bromley, BR2|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Asma Hassan||Shepherds Bush, W12|
|Mohammad Bari||Startford, E7|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Janet C||South East London, SE16|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Saba Shafi||London, SE1|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Colin Beveridge||Poole, DT4|
|Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Sahir Zubair||Uxbridge, UB10|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Radcliffe, M26|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
|Abdullah||North West London, NW10|
|Ms. Saeed||Gants Hill, Ilford, IG2|
|Patrick Jemmer||Swansea, SA2|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|Dr Roberta Donato||Borehamwood, WD6|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Louisa Gray||West London, TW7|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths
- Personal Message
- PhD qualified highly experienced tutor and examiner. I have got many books and all the past exam papers. Most of my students have achieved very good result in their exam.
I am friendly, patient and attentive to the needs of the students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Maths, Science, Engineering, Physics, Mechanics, Statistics, 11+, 13+ Common entrance, ACT, SAT, BMAT, GAMSAT, UKCAT, MCAT, GMAT,
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BEng Engineering
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 9 years of teaching as a college and private tutor
- How much do you charge?
- I travel within reasonable distance and charge extra for that.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach mostly at my office in Oxford town center. however, I am willing to travel. I teach throughout Oxfordshire.
I also do online tutoring via skype.
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From Key stage, GCSE, IGCSE, A-levels, IB to University students
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Key stage, GCSE, A-levels, Diploma, University, BMAT, UKCAT, GAMSAT, GMAT, SAT, IB
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I do have CRB certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Via Skype
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Network (STEMNET)
Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET)
European Mathematical Society (EMS)
National Centre of Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics (NCETM)
Institute of Physics (IPhy)
- Where and with whom did you train?
- BEng Engineering
MSc Engineering (UK)
PhD Engineering (Oxford, UK)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a very friendly and patient tutor. I am very passionate about helping students to understand. I explain the demanding concepts in an easy to understand method to make sure my students grasp the idea of the fundamental theory. My philosophy is that every student is unique and through examining how my students learn best I am able to teach and present the concepts in the format which is clearest and most useful to them. Their achievements are my pride and priority.
Send a message to Dr Parikh
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more