Find UK Tuition
A-level Maths Tutors / A-level Maths Tuition in Oxford
Read more about A-level Maths
Compare A-level Maths Tutors in Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Maths Tutor jobs in the Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in OX postcode
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Clear Maths||Oxford, OX2|
|Dr S V O'Leary||Wallingford, Oxon, OX10|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Joe Lowry||Wantage, OX12|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Paul Dudko||Windsor, SL4|
|Mr Emre Aksahin||Hampstead,Highgate, NW3|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Hounslow, TW4|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||London, SW11|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Dr. Gerard||Warwickshire, CV34|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||London, SW1X|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
|Learn Smart Online||Stevenage, SG1|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Dr Andrew Levick||Hampton, TW12|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Fan Fan Wong||South Wimbledon, SW19|
|Sam Jenkins||Ladywell SE London, SE13|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Mark H||South Shropshire, SY8|
|Mr Rugless||Bromley, BR2|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Mike Brown||Essex and London, SS7|
|Ms. Saeed||Gants Hill, Ilford, IG2|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Radcliffe, M26|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Wenn Humphreys||Manchester, M15|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Andrew Gibson||Nottingham, NG3|
|Asma Hassan||Shepherds Bush, W12|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Abdullah||North West London, NW10|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Greater London, IG8|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Sahir Zubair||Uxbridge, UB10|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Saba Shafi||London, SE1|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Janet C||South East London, SE16|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Dr Roberta Donato||Borehamwood, WD6|
|Lou Lowton||Solihull, B93|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Graham Richardson||South East London, DA14|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Colin Beveridge||Weymouth, DT4|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Philip Williams||Tonbridge, TN11|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|J Little||Sydenham, SE26|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths
- Personal Message
- I have a great enthusiasm for teaching and encouraging my students to reach their potential at every level of education. I take great care to prepare my lessons and tailor my tutoring methods to the needs of each student.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Arabic at key stages 2, 3, GCSE and A-level. I can also assist with mock university interviews, university applications, as well as entrance exams for university.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Bachelors degree in Physics, and an MPhil in Medieval Arabic Thought, from the University of Oxford. My A-levels were in Maths (A), Chemistry (A), Physics (A) and Further Maths (A). I took 12 GCSE's in total, achieving 9 A*'s and 3 A's.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have many years of tutoring experience at a tutoring school in Manchester, as well as mentoring in schools across Oxford. I have taught as a GCSE Maths teacher at a high school in Banbury, and as a tutor locally in Oxford for numerous years now. I also run the Oxford MOK education initiative (www.oxfordmok.org).
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25 an hour for GCSE and A-level students, and £20 an hour for younger students. I would charge discount rates for group sessions, depending on the size of the group.
- Where do you teach?
- I am based in the centre of Oxford and can teach at my house. Or I can travel to areas in Oxford, if they are reachable via bus or bicycle! I am willing to travel upto a radius of 2 miles from the centre of Oxford.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings, and Saturdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I mainly tutor key stage 3, GCSE and A-level, from the age range of 13-18, though I do occasionally teach students of a younger age as well.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring can be arranged over skype if required.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I have worked as a Research Associate at the Office for Public Management, recently completing a project for Macmillan Cancer Support. I am also founder of EVE Foundation (www.eve-foundation.org), and Oxford MOK (www.oxfordmok.org).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Most of my current students have recently completed their GCSE exams, and a few have reached the end of their A-Levels.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have consistently worked with young people over the last 10 years, from youth work, to mentoring and teaching. My motivation to invest in young people has led me to set up and run various projects around the country, as well as take up formal teaching. I hope to make learning fun and relevant for my students, and to inspire them to be creative about their education. If you would like to enrol on one of the revision courses hosted by my education initiative Oxford MOK, or to join one of the MOK Oxbridge Interview Residential programs taking place in August 2014, then please sign up on the website (www.oxfordmok.org), or drop me a line here to find out more!
Send a message to Arzoo
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more