Find UK Tuition
A-level Maths Tutors / A-level Maths Tuition in Oxford
Read more about A-level Maths
Compare A-level Maths Tutors in Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Maths Tutor jobs in the Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in OX postcode
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Dr S V O'Leary||Wallingford, Oxon, OX10|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Joe Lowry||Wantage, OX12|
Tutors travelling to OX
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Gordon Robb||Buckingham, MK18|
|Dr John Lowry||Swindon, SN6|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|Sahir Zubair||Uxbridge, UB10|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|P Walker||Southampton, SO15|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Paul Dudko||Windsor, SL4|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Ria Shah||Stanmore, HA7|
|J Little||Sydenham, SE26|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Radcliffe, M26|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Stanwell, TW19|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Greater London, IG8|
|Mike Brown||Essex and London, SS7|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Ms. Saeed||Gants Hill, Ilford, IG2|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Mr Vikram||Ilford, Essex, IG5|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Lou Lowton||Solihull, B93|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
|Rhea Ranjan||London, WC1|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||London, SW11|
|Philip Williams||Tonbridge, TN11|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||London, HA2|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
|Dr Alan Gray||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Mark H||South Shropshire, SY8|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Mr Rugless||Bromley, BR2|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Colin Beveridge||Weymouth, DT4|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Tom Haggerty||York, YO51|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Dr. Gerard||Warwickshire, CV34|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths
- Personal Message
- My approach to tutoring is built on four pillars of mathematical learning: problem solving, communication, study skills and digital literacy. Whatever your goals - whether an upcoming exam or extra curricular learning - I'm here to help!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Maths (Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, GCSE, A Level Maths/Further Maths)
I also teach undergraduates at Oxford University.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Master's in Maths (Oxford, graduated top of my year)
PhD in Maths (Oxford)
Master's in Education (Harvard)
5 As at A Levels
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I bring a mix of experience and research to my tutoring.
I have taught maths at every level for over ten years. My current portfolio of teaching includes Oxford undergraduate courses, A Levels, GCSEs and Key Stage 2 and 3.
I have also spent the past three years researching and developing frameworks for teaching maths. I work as an education consultant, bringing these ideas to a variety of education organisations in the US and UK.
- How much do you charge?
- My fees typically range from £30-£40 /hour. This is significantly reduced in small group tutorials. As part of the package, students receive personalised online video content for free.
- Where do you teach?
- In-person or online. My flat or yours. Coffee shop or library. Whatever works best.
- When are you available?
- Mornings, evenings and weekends work best but I can work around your needs.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All levels - I believe in mathematical potential, not ability. Every child has mathematical greatness in them. My job is to help them find it.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Not yet but working on it.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use a mix of whiteboard tools (e.g. Scribblar) and Skype. At times, video is not a priority and I'll happily call a UK mobile/landline for audio. All of these tools are easy to set up and simple to use (at most, a £40 writing tablet may be required).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I began working with one student when he was 13, and had been diagnosed with Asperger's many years earlier. His school had evaluated him at Level 2 and told him to forget about GCSE maths. Over several years of tutoring and support, in which I continually adapted my style to meet his unique learning style, he achieved an A* in his GCSEs and has now taken up A Level Maths and Further Maths.
I also teach a group of three ten year old boys who are doing fairly well at school, but are not being pushed to reach their potential. I work with the boys in small group sessions to prepare them for their upcoming SATs exam, and to stretch their thinking beyond the syllabus.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Whether or not you realise it, you have deep mathematical potential. Maths is a subject of beauty of wonder, but it can also be frustrating, especially when teachers don't give you the personalised support you need to succeed. That's where I come in. I have two goals as a tutor: to support you in becoming a better mathematician, and to instill in you a love for the subject. The combination will set you up for any exam, now and in the future. My approach to tutoring is rooted in years of experience and research as a mathematician and educator. I place your needs front and center, and am ready to tailor my approach around your unique learning goals. Get in touch today and let the fun begin!
Send a message to Junaid
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more