Find UK Tuition
Business English Teachers / Business English Lessons in Milton Keynes
Read more about Business English
Compare Business English Teachers in Milton Keynes (Buckinghamshire/ Bedfordshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Business English Lessons from tutors who can travel to Milton Keynes (Buckinghamshire/ Bedfordshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Business English Teacher jobs in the Milton Keynes (Buckinghamshire/ Bedfordshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in MK postcode
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
Tutors travelling to MK
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Michael Kinsey||Greenwich, SE7|
|Jim Carroll||Weybridge, KT13|
|Jeff Bragg||Sutton, SM1|
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Susan Stephenson||Walton on Thames, KT12|
|Lucy McCormick||London, TW11|
|Elvira N||London, SE1|
|Kaja (Blossom Tuition)||Islington N1, N1|
|Dr. Victor Mannion||Oxford, OX1|
|Martin Faulkner||Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10|
|Karon Rickatson||York/ East Riding, YO41|
|Anne C Wood||poole, BH17|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Birmingham English||Birmingham, B13|
|Timothy Walker||Chesterfield, S40|
|Katy Laigh||Montreal, Canada, WC1|
|Ciara Green||Northolt, UB5|
|Dr Seraphin||London, WC1H|
|Peter Dennis||London, SE4|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|John Grummitt||Cambridge, CB23|
|Marie E Paisley||Cambridge, CB1|
|Linda Walden||Tunbridge Wells, TN3|
|Felix Charnley||London, SW6|
|Sara RS||London, W12|
|Sara Pike||Edinburgh, EH30|
|Barbara Tremain||Penzance, TR20|
|Bart Peel||Greenwich, London, SE10|
|Jim Cooney||Swansea, SA2|
|Jane Emma||London, WC1A|
|Tanya Viroomal||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Esther Thomas||Exeter, EX1|
|Beverley Francoise||York, YO26|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Jill Dowling||Marlow, Bucks, SL7|
|Miles Magee||London, N16|
|Della Creasy||Newbury,Berks., RG14|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Dr. Anne Raabe||Brighton, BN1|
|Marion||St. Leonards, TN37|
|Peter Bailey||Abbey Wood, SE2|
|Alexandra Brooke||Hungerford, RG17|
|Ruth Mitchell||Bow, East London, E3|
|Alex IELTS Teacher (Cambridge)||Cambridge, CB1|
|Marie Paisley||London, W1|
|Graham James||London, W8|
|Peter M Smith||Edinburgh Scotland, EH1|
|Mary Broomfield||Bristol, BS20|
|Lynn Foote||London, W11|
|Patrizia Pisano||Croydon, CR0|
|Helen McMahon BA Hons||West Drayton, UB7|
|Matthew Thompson||Bristol, BS2|
|Brian Pickering||Romsey, SO51|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Business English
- Personal Message
- I am a Voice, Elocution & English specialist consultant-(modify any accent in 6 sessions max) Drama, EFL, Voice,confidence & NLP life skills at all levels.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- English, English as a foreign language, English as a second language, Voice Coaching, Voice Training, Elocution, Public Speaking, Life Skills, Confidence Building, Drama, Reading and Creative Writing. I am a published novelist and also writer of academic voice training programmes for speech difficulties and modification of accents. I take a holistic approach, so you may wish to focus on more than one subject during your tuition. I prepare people for interviews, helping them with CV and letter writing and interview technique - more often than not, resuting in achieving the desired employment.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA HONS ENGLISH AND DRAMA, MASTERS in ENGLISH, women & representation CERTIFICATE IN TEACHING ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE COUNSELLING, NLP, CERTIFICATE DIPLOMA IN THEATRE ARTS, London
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over twenty years of teaching experience in English, EFL, Drama, Voice Coaching, Life Skills, NLP, Elocution and Voice Training. I also teach Business and Executive English, interview preparation, CV & letter writing technique. I am a published novelist and writer of extensive programmes for voice coaching and elocution. Please see www.voice-training.org. For details of my novels and voice training programmes - Amazon.co.uk. I write humorous fiction and have four published novels. I have particular experience of dealing with children and adults with speech and learning difficulties in my subjects and Foreign accent difficulties. My methods have been used by people Internationally to cure speech difficulties and to modify accents.
I am regularly invited to speak to companies and educational establishments on voice coaching, communication and presentation skills. I have helped companies turn around their productivity by coaching their staff to communicate clearly and effectively. I speak voluntarily to charities and schools as I believe in the incentive of teaching future generations to have good clear diction and a positive self-image.
- How much do you charge?
- Prices vary according to the invidual client's needs and can be made up of an intensive package that includes online, phone and individual tuition covering a number of different problems.
I teach holistically bringing in the skills necessary for the individual, so courses are tailored to fit around the client's own needs, commitments, timetable and aims. intensive individual tuition is at my home in Elstow Bedfordshire and I teach both one-to-one and small groups. There is a discount for group tuition. I have taught all ages and at all levels. I also offer consultancy work in Elocution, English and Voice Training to companies and establishments who wish to raise their competency in this area.
Online tuition requires Skype and is offered in half hour slots, minimum 2. This includes telephone and email support. Payment is via paypal in advance of the lesson. I usually recommend no more than 6 hours total of tuition whether intensive individual personal tuition or online. I am confident that results can be achieved in that time and do not like to tie my clients in to endless lessons. I think people need to know in advance what they are signing up for. Refresher sessions to ex clients are always available and our voice training manuals and CDs are offered at a discount to former and current clients.
- Where do you teach?
- Lessons are held in my home in Elstow, Bedforshire, easily accessible from the M1 and forty minutes drive from London. Good train services to Bedford. I am also within easy driving or train distance from Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Luton, Northants and surrounding areas. For those who do not wish to travel or do not have the time to do so, tuition by Skype, email and/or phone provides a very efficient alternative and has the added advantage of allowing students to work at their own pace and around their other commitments. Courses by email, Skype and phone are available to suit most people's schedules and can be much more flexible. These are be tailored to the needs of the individual with phone and email support. I also offer distance direct learning courses - These are CDs and manuals that the individual will work with at home. This is a very affordable alternative for those who are unable to make a commitment to individual tuition due to financial or time constraints.
- When are you available?
- I am able to be flexible on times and days, but expect a commitment from those who book or twenty-four hours cancellation notice.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach any age and have taught across the board in my subjects.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- As required.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have been police checked many times when I have been teaching in schools and have always passed.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor by email and by Skype as well as in my home.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Association of Counsellors
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Du Montfort University
Studio 68 of Theatre Arts London
Bell Language School, Cambridge
Anthony Robbins success courses for NLP
Gerry Robert training in publishing
I have trained with Hillary Devais, James Caan, Anthony Robbins, Gerry Robert, Bill Clinton, Bill Walsh - and numerous more
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- For confidentiality purposes I do not discuss my students by name. Sufficeth to say, that I have too many success stories to list. I am confident that those who take up my services will be satisfied with the results and always endeavour to ensure that students feel listened to and that tuition is tailored to the needs and wishes of the individual. I also aim to ensure that learning is fun for children and adults alike.
I have helped many high profile people with speech presentation and public speaking. I have worked with actors, Politicians, Medics and consultants in all fields
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light , not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? "
In order to get to the fruit of a tree, you have to go out on a limb
Send a message to Joanna Gray
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more