Find UK Tuition
Cello Teachers / Cello Lessons in Sutton
Read more about Cello
Compare Cello Teachers in Sutton (Surrey) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Cello Lessons from tutors who can travel to Sutton (Surrey) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Cello Teacher jobs in the Sutton (Surrey) area then sign-up here.
Tutors travelling to SM
|Kathleen Ross||East Croydon, CR0|
|Catherine Lee||Hampstead, NW3|
|Lucy Skinner||Wandsworth, SW18|
|Kirsten Miller||Cardiff, CF24|
|Mike Bacon||Canterbury, CT2|
|Marianne Hardisty||South East London, SE13|
|Duncan Strachan||Maida Vale, London, W9|
|Christopher Poffley||Felixstowe, IP11|
|Raphael W. Lang||London, NW1|
|Pedro Silva||Central London, NW1|
|Hetti Price||Birmingham, B15|
|Ed Whitehead||London, N7|
|Hannah-Rae Hampson||Central London, NW1|
|Patrick Johnson||Willesden Green, NW2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Cello
- Personal Message
- I enjoy teaching to a wide range of ages and abilities, focusing on developing the student`s creativity and musicianship.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach the cello.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a BMus Honours diploma and a MMus diploma in Performance from the Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught privately for 4 years to pupils of a wide range of levels, ages and abilities. I am currently undergoing a Instrumental Vocal Teaching course for the LTCL teaching diploma as part of my studies at Trinity Laban. During this course I have gained much knowledge and practical experience on different contemporary teaching styles and insights into how to incorporate different aspects of one`s musical development into one lesson. I am also an experienced chamber and orchestral musician, taking part in many chamber groups and youth orchestras before and during college.
- How much do you charge?
- £30/hour and £20/half an hour
- Where do you teach?
- I prefer teaching at the student`s house as my current flat doesn`t have a suitable room for teaching. I am happy to travel reasonable distances to locations in Morden, Mitcham, Wimbledon, Putney, Croydon, Richmond, Sutton, Tooting. I do charge travel expenses accordingly.
- When are you available?
- I am mostly flexible to accommodate lessons on any week day, and on Saturday afternoons.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from complete beginners to grade 8 level, any age.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I am happy to prepare my students for exams of any grade, for both Trinity Guildhall and ABRSM exam boards.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I hold an up to date DBS certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I have studied with Anna Gaspar for 10 years in Arad, Romania, whilst having private lessons with Alexandra Gutu and Marin Cazacu, both internationally renowned Romanian cellists. During my undergraduate years at Trinity Laban I have studied with Joely Koos and a currently studying at the same conservatoire with Naomi Butterworth for my masters degree. I have also participated in master-classes and music courses with Raphael Wallfisch, Matthew Barley, Laszlo Fenyo, Robert Max and Razvan Suma.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am an approachable, open-minded teacher, who can adapt to the student`s needs and personality. If you want to learn or further develop your skills on the cello in a fun, relaxed way, don`t hesitate to get in contact!
Send a message to George Pasca
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more