Find UK Tuition
Clarinet Teachers / Clarinet Lessons in Liverpool
Read more about Clarinet
Compare Clarinet Teachers in Liverpool (Lancashire/ Merseyside) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Clarinet Lessons from tutors who can travel to Liverpool (Lancashire/ Merseyside) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Clarinet Teacher jobs in the Liverpool (Lancashire/ Merseyside) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in L postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Tutors travelling to L
|Carolyn Cossins||Glossop, SK13|
|Sarah Manship||South West London, SW17|
|Rocío Bolanos||LONDON, SW1|
|Amy Cherryholme||Leeds, BD19|
|Marco Marconi||Hitchin, SG4|
|Stephen Mathers||Hackney, E8|
|Graham Jones||Ruislip, Middx, HA4|
|Victoria Beattie||Maidstone, Kent, ME16|
|Ben Mallinder||Greenwich, SE10|
|Lucy Payne||Manchester, M20|
|Alice Nicholson||Newark/ Nottingham, NG23|
|Gennie Joy||Greenwich, SE10|
|Sam Woodford||West Kensington, W14|
|Emily Neale||Greenwich, SE8|
|Jacob Shaw||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Chiel Busscher||Leytonstone, E11|
|Joann Kerrigan||Worsley Manchester, M28|
|Daniel Broncano||London, Lewisham, SE6|
|Kate White||York, N. Yorkshire, YO10|
|Laura Manship||Hertfordshire, HP3|
|Chris Murphy||Bedford, MK42|
|Grant Irvine||London, WD3|
|Tom Harrison||London, SW8|
|Rebecca Freeman||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Luke Georgiou||Brockley, London, SE4|
|Samuel Evans||Clapham, London, SW12|
|Abi Lucas||North London, N4|
|Anthony Brown||Rochdale, Oldham, OL11|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Clarinet
- Personal Message
- I have recently graduated from the Royal Northern College of Music, studying clarinet with John Bradbury and Nick Cox and I thoroughly enjoy teaching. I aim to make my lessons fun and enthusiastic, with a sense of achievement every week.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Clarinet, Flute, Saxophone, Violin and Theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have just gained a First Class BMus(Hons) Degree from the Royal Northern College of Music. I also have a DipABRSM in Clarinet Performance, which I gained before I came to College and I have 5 ABRSM Grade 8's in Clarinet, Flute, Saxophone, Violin and Piano.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I taught clarinet, saxophone, flute and violin privately before I came to college, and I have taught at Cheadle Hulme Music Academy for the past two years, which has given me a great deal of experience from teaching beginners to grade 8. I have recently become the Director of Woodwind with the 'In Harmony' Team at the Liverpool Philharmonic, teaching larger groups of beginner flutes and clarinets.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £12 for half an hour or £22 for an hour. I am also willing to give a free consultation lesson and travel to you if preferred, with addition travel costs.
- Where do you teach?
- I can either teach at home in Glossop or travel to you. I can travel to Manchester and the surrounding areas, Liverpool or Sheffield.
- When are you available?
- I am available to teach Monday mornings and evening, Tuesday daytime and evening, Wednesday mornings and evenings, Thursday daytime and evenings, Friday mornings and evenings and Weekends. I am happy to teach in School Holidays also.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages, from beginner level to advanced (grade 8 and above)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I believe examinations are not essential when learning an instrument, but if I feel it will improve their playing, I mostly prepare for ABRSM exams, but Trinity is also an option. This is providing the pupil still enjoys their lessons.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I do have an up-to-date DBS Certificate
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the Royal Northern College of Music, with John Bradbury (Principal Clarinet BBC Philharmonic), Nicholas Cox (Principal Clarinet Liverpool Philharmonic) and Antonio Salguero.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I believe learning an instrument should be fun and making music should be enjoyed by everyone.
Send a message to Carolyn Cossins
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more