Find UK Tuition
Clarinet Teachers / Clarinet Lessons in Liverpool
Read more about Clarinet
Compare Clarinet Teachers in Liverpool (Lancashire/ Merseyside) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Clarinet Lessons from tutors who can travel to Liverpool (Lancashire/ Merseyside) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Clarinet Teacher jobs in the Liverpool (Lancashire/ Merseyside) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in L postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Tutors travelling to L
|Emily Moran||Manchester, M15|
|Ben Mallinder||Winchester, SE10|
|Tom Harrison||London, SW8|
|Sara Woo-Sam BMus(Hons)||Cambridge, CB1|
|Sabina Heywood||London, SE13|
|Marco Marconi||Hitchin, SG4|
|Laura Manship||Hertfordshire, HP3|
|Matt Mockford||Cardiff, CF5|
|Sam Healey||Altrincham, WA14|
|Chiel Busscher||Leytonstone, E11|
|Graham Jones||Guildford, GU1|
|Alice Nicholson||Newark/ Nottingham, NG23|
|Rob Cox||Nottingham, NG9|
|Sam Woodford||West Kensington, W14|
|Andy Hooley||Bracknell, RG12|
|Dan Lipman||London, N1|
|Joann Kerrigan||Worsley Manchester, M28|
|Daniel Gooch Saxophonist||Greenwich, SE13|
|Michael Perrett||Manchester, M21|
|Kat Browning Music||Caernarfon, LL55|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Clarinet
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced, enthusiastic teacher based in Manchester. I tailor lessons to the individual's needs and allow students to learn in a relaxed and enjoyable environment. All ages, abilities and genres welcome!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach clarinet, music theory and piano.
I also offer composition/song-writing lessons and provide Music GCSE/A-Level tuition.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Grade 8 in both piano and clarinet (Distinction)
I will be graduating with a degree in Music at the University of Manchester at the end of this academic year, having specialised in Performance.
Grade 5 Music Theory
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught clarinet and piano to a variety of ages for 5 years and have worked in local primary schools, directing a number of music workshops.
For 3 years, I held position of principle clarinettist in the Liverpool Philharmonic Youth Orchestra and have played at the BBC Proms on several occasions as part of the National Youth Wind Orchestra . Having received a high standard of tuition myself, I am well placed to offer the same level of teaching.
- How much do you charge?
- £20 per hour
£15 per half hour
Reduced rate for consultation lessons.
Travel expenses of £4 may be included (depending on how far)
- Where do you teach?
- I can travel to the student's house or teach at my house in Manchester if preferred. I can also travel to Merseyside, Chester, Warrington and Liverpool. Feel free to contact me if you have any further queries.
- When are you available?
- My schedule varies so I am flexible with negotiating an appropriate day and time to suit a pupils needs. Please contact me for more information.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and levels are welcome.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up-to-date DBS Certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I am currently studying music at The University of Manchester (The department of Music and Drama). Throughout University my teacher has been Liz Jordan but, I have also been taught by Tom Verity and Mandy Burvil whilst also having had masterclasses with Michael Collins, Paul Harris and Chris Swann.
Send a message to Emily Moran
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more