Find UK Tuition
Clarinet Teachers / Clarinet Lessons in Liverpool
Read more about Clarinet
Compare Clarinet Teachers in Liverpool (Lancashire/ Merseyside) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Clarinet Lessons from tutors who can travel to Liverpool (Lancashire/ Merseyside) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Clarinet Teacher jobs in the Liverpool (Lancashire/ Merseyside) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in L postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Tutors travelling to L
|Vicky Jones||Manchester, M15|
|Esther Hayden||Hertfordshire, AL3|
|Tom Harrison||London, SW8|
|Marco Marconi||Hitchin, SG4|
|Kate White||York, N. Yorkshire, YO10|
|Sam Woodford||West Kensington, W14|
|Alice Nicholson||Newark/ Nottingham, NG23|
|Grant Irvine||London, WD3|
|Chiel Busscher||Leytonstone, E11|
|Samuel Evans||Crystal Palace, SW20|
|Elliot Drew||Birmingham, B16|
|Daniel Broncano||North London, N15|
|Sam Healey||Altrincham, WA14|
|Rob Cox||Nottingham, NG9|
|Matt Mockford||Cardiff, CF5|
|Dan Lipman||London, N1|
|Lucy Payne||Manchester, M20|
|Graham Jones||Guildford, GU1|
|Daniel Gooch Saxophonist||Greenwich, SE13|
|Chris Hatton||Hackney, E5|
|Andy Hooley||Bracknell, RG12|
|Luke Georgiou||Brockley, London, SE4|
|Michael Perrett||Manchester, M21|
|Victoria Beattie||Maidstone, Kent, ME16|
|Laura Manship||Hertfordshire, HP3|
|Rocío Bolanos||LONDON, SW1|
|Ben Mallinder||Winchester, SO23|
|Chris Murphy||Bedford, MK42|
|Sabina Heywood||London, SE13|
|Jacob Shaw||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Kat Browning Music||Caernarfon, LL55|
|Rebecca Freeman||Braintree, CM77|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Clarinet
- Personal Message
- I am a passionate musician, committed to sharing this with others by engaging with and challenging students to help them express musicality!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Oboe and cor anglais, all standards.
Piano and theory up to grade 8.
Clarinet and flute to grade 5
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PG Diploma, Royal Northern College of Music 2013
Bmus (Hons), First Class degree, Royal Academy of Music. 2012
Licentiate of the Royal Academy of Music teaching diploma, 2012
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have experience teaching privately both adults and children of all standards, from beginner to advanced. I have taught masterclasses, as well as coached chamber and orchestral music also. I am a freelance oboist and cor anglais player, and orchestral and chamber musician in the UK and abroad.
- How much do you charge?
- Half price consultation lesson
£30 1 hour
£25 45 minutes
£20 30 minutes
Extra charges may apply in case of long travel
- Where do you teach?
- I am able to teach at my home in central Manchester, but also happy to travel a reasonable distance to students.
- When are you available?
- Monday - Saturday til 9pm, Sundays til 5pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and abilities welcome!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Happy to discuss with each individual! Qualifications are an optional challenge that I feel should be discussed with students, and including parents of younger students. Whilst exams may present a challenge to work towards, I understand it is not for everyone. However I am happy to help prepare for qualifications, mostly the ABRSM grades.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained primarily at the Royal Academy of Music in London. Here I learnt under Melanie Ragge, Tess Miller, Celia Nicklin and Jill Crowther (Cor anglais). I also worked with many fantastic conductors, including Sir Simon Rattle, Sir Colin Davis, and Yan Pascal Tortelier.
In Manchester, I have learnt with Jenny Galloway, Melinda Maxwell, and Rachael Pankhurst (Cor anglais).
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have had an enormous passion for music since a very young age, and I would just love to share this with you! Teaching is always such an honour and a truly two-way experience.