Find UK Tuition
Computer Web Design Tutors / Computer Web Design Tuition in South East London
Read more about Computer Web Design
Compare Computer Web Design Tutors in South East London (Greenwich/ Lambeth/ Lewisham/ Southwark) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Computer Web Design Tuition from tutors who can travel to South East London (Greenwich/ Lambeth/ Lewisham/ Southwark) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Computer Web Design Tutor jobs in the South East London (Greenwich/ Lambeth/ Lewisham/ Southwark) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in SE postcode
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Deepti||Hayes, Middlesex, UB3|
|Patrick Heneghan||East Finchley, N2|
|Eva Megias||London, E8|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Amrit Jash||Stratford, E15|
|Spodnet Ltd||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Computer Web Design
- Personal Message
- I am Sowmya Bharani and I am currently completing my Research degree at King’s college London. I have a year’s experience of teaching Science to students between KS1 to KS3. I specialize in teaching Biology to GCSE students and preparing students for SATS. I also have vast experience in tutoring children with dyslexia. In the last year, I have taught students from various backgrounds and abilities.
I think that children learn better when education is made fun, by using crossword puzzles, pictorial books and even small experiments. My idea of teaching is to tap the natural curiosity of children towards the world around them encourage them to seek answers so that they learn for life and not just an exam. I like to apply a holistic approach to education and understand the needs of the tutee so that I can help them achieve their potential. When I take up the job of tutoring a student , I take up the responsibity of being a mentor and a guide to that child.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all English, Maths and Science for students between KS1 to KS3. I teach science to GCSE students and teach Biology for A and AS level students. I teach Nutrition and Dietetics for graduate and undergraduate students. My speciality is to teach Biology to GCSE and A level students.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am currently completing an Research degree in the School of Medicine at King's College London. I have a GCAP certificate which is a Certification course to teach graduate students. I received a Gold medal for topping my University at the Master's level.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have a year's experience of tutoring KS1 to A level students at a tutoring institute. I taught as a Nutritional Science teacher for GCSE level students for a year. I have 3 years experience teaching undergraduate and graduate students at King's College London, as a part of my Research course.
- How much do you charge?
- I usually have the policy of meeting the child with the parent(s) at their house to establish a rapport. This is a half an hour meeting which is free. Here I give the child an introductory class in front of the parents.
I charge between 20 to 25 pounds per child depending upon the level which I am teaching. For a group of 2, I charge between 30-40 pounds. For a group of 3, I charge between 45-60 pounds. I do not charge any money for travel. I give a 10% discount on bulk payment of 10 or more classes.
I also give a free class on referal to another family.
- Where do you teach?
- I prefer to teach at the student's house. But I can teach at my place if desired. I can travel any distance from Waterloo. I can travel to Kensington, Dulwich, Putney, Cambden, Mile End, Central London to name a few. I can travel anywhere between zones 1-4.
- When are you available?
- I am available throughout weekdays and weekends from 8am to 9pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach students from 3 years through 21 years. I teach from KS1 level to graduate level. I also have a lot of experience teaching dyslexic children.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- KS1 to graduate levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes ! I have an Enhanced CRB disclosure certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor the student via video conferencing . We can also chat on skype, gtalk or on yahoo. I can also answer any doubts via email or on the phone.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I worked at a tution center for one year, teaching Science from KS2 to A levels, specialising in teaching Biology.
King's College London- Graduate Certificate in Academic Practise (GCAP). This certificate implies that I am capable of teaching at the graduate level.
I used to lecture at Kings College for 4 hours every week to graduate and undergraduate students, under the guidance of lecturers in the university.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am giving a few select examples of my tutees-
Taught a 15 year old boy, with behavioural problems to score an A in GCSE Biology.
After teaching a 8 year old boy Maths for 6 months, he finally agreed that Maths was fun.
Did a crash course (12hours) on Biology for a female student who was 16 years old and motivated her to score A*.
Helped a student take Biology retake and improved his score from D grade to B.
I am teaching a mildly dyslexic student to take his IB Biology exams.
I am tutoring a 40 year old lady research methodology to help her with her Masters course.
I always get good feed back from my students at Kings College University where I teach.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- ENJOY life as student days are the best part of one's life !!! Education has long term benefits.
Send a message to Sowmya
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more