Find UK Tuition
CV Writing Coaches / CV Writing Skills in Brighton
Read more about CV Writing
Compare CV Writing Coaches in Brighton (East Sussex) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider CV Writing Skills from tutors who can travel to Brighton (East Sussex) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for CV Writing Coaches jobs in the Brighton (East Sussex) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in BN postcode
|Carrie Garbow||Saltdean, BN2|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Justine Perry||Hove, East Sussex, BN3|
Tutors travelling to BN
|Stephen Price||Leatherhead, KT22|
|Lucia Brandi||London, SE15|
|Aspire Academy||Cheltenham, GL3|
|Nicole O'Driscoll||Newcastle Tyne, NE7|
|Jo Anne Newson||woking, GU22|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Martin Thomasson||Chorley, PR6|
|Fotis Rese||London, W1|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Richard Sainsbury||Guildford, GU12|
|Julie Howell||Watford, WD17|
|Laura Pasternack||Ealing, W3|
|Steve2014||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Stephen Price||Leatherhead, KT22|
|UK English Lessons||London, SW1W|
|Jay||Radlett, Watford, WD7|
|Michele Carruthers||Stratford upon Avon, CV37|
|Dr Seraphin||London, WC1H|
|Patrizia Pisano||Croydon, CR0|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS8|
|T Blaukopf||North West London, NW4|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for CV Writing
- Personal Message
- I am a professional lyricist and songwriter. However, my main passion is teaching. I am of a friendly and encouraging nature and I am confident I will be able to help you achieve to the best of your ability.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach songwriting (including lyric writing,) music theory, music composition and general musicianship, this includes aural development, sight reading and improvisation. I also teach creative writing and I can also help with writing CVs.
At university I learnt about the modern music industry and how to find success as an artist and/or songwriter. Where relevant, I can help you take the first steps towards a career, in addition to developing your talent.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- My most relevant qualifications are as follows:
BA (Hons) Music Composition
BTECH Music (Merit)
ABRSM Music Theory Grade 5 (Distinction)
A full list of my qualifications (including GCSEs and AS Levels) can be found on my LinkedIn page.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have experience teaching privately on a one-on-one basis. I also have experience guiding young adults through post-16 education. This involved assisting with homework and coursework. I also run JP Music and Lyrics Tutoring. JPML Tutoring delivers songwriting, lyric writing and music business workshops/short courses in and around Brighton and Hove. More information about this is available on my website.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25 per hour and £15 per half hour. There will be an additional travel fee if my travel costs more than £5. I enjoy walking and will tend to walk up to two miles. I am happy to do a discount for group lessons (of two students or more) at £20 per person.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my students' home or online via Skype. I am happy teach students living in and around Brighton and Hove. This includes Rottingdean, Lewes, Uckfield, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Portslade and Shoreham.
- When are you available?
- I am available on weekdays during the day and in the evenings. I also teach on weekends but I am not usually available in the evenings because I am usually teaching JPML Tutoring workshops. I teach creative writing at beginner-intermediate level.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I tend to teach music theory grade 5 and below. With songwriting, composition and musicianship I teach all ages and abilities. I teach creative writing at beginner-intermediate level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- My lessons will be of benefit to:
- Musicians preparing for ABRSM music theory exams.
- Secondary and post-16 students looking for extra tuition when completing coursework or preparing for tests.
- Budding songwriters looking to improve their songwriting skills and create a musical identity.
- Songwriters wanting to write professional songs, possibly for an EP or album
- In general, anyone interested in learning music theory or songwriting. I teach student of all ages and will help you meet your goals and ambitions.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Send a message to Justine Perry
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more