Find UK Tuition
Dance Teachers / Dance Lessons
Read more about Dance
Compare Dance Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. To reduce the results, consider using a specific postcode area when searching for Dance Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Dance Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Helen-Rose Field||Chelmsford, CM2|
|Matyas Csiba - viola/violin||Wembley, HA9|
|Paul Prifti||Kensington, London, W8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.
- Personal Message
- I help people, young and old, put together amazing dance theme parties. I can make anyone dance and become more confident.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Dance lessons and entertainment for corporate and private events, weddings, anniversaries, birthday parties at following subjects:
Ballroom & Latin, Jive, Salsa, A. Tango, Disco
Wedding First Dance Choreography
Group dance performance
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Studied at Gene Kelly Dance Studios
Academia Nacional del Tango
Full teaching accreditation from Gene Kelly Dance Studios
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 13 years of teaching dance full time
11 years of running my own company Dance Theme Events & Wedding Dance Workshops
Organised more than 50 dance theme parties and events
Taught more than 500 wedding couples for their first dance
Helped teach dance to more than 950 students nationwide
- How much do you charge?
- Private functions & parties £250.00 per hour teaching fee. For music and sound system extra charge may apply.
Double session, 90min, at your home/ premises £135.00. Single session, 45min, at the studio £75.00. Package lessons available on request.
No travelling expenses in zone 1 & 2 in London. Travelling expenses added for all services rendered past London's zone 2 and nationwide
- Where do you teach?
- Bsed in Kensington W8. Studios in W8, W1, NW6 in London.
I travel anywhere in and around London and nationwide.
- When are you available?
- Anytime weekdays and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 13 years +
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?