Find UK Tuition
Dance Teachers / Dance Lessons
Read more about Dance
Compare Dance Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. To reduce the results, consider using a specific postcode area when searching for Dance Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Dance Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Helen-Rose Field||Chelmsford, CM2|
|Matyas Csiba - viola/violin||Wembley, HA9|
|Paul Prifti||Kensington, London, W8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.
- Personal Message
- Are you looking for a professional musician, who teaches and plays with passion and commitment? Are you looking for a highly skilled tutor for pupils from early years to advanced music level? If so, please do not hesitate to contact me!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach violin, viola for individuals and chamber music, music workshops, early years music education for groups.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I graduated from the Royal College of Music in London where I got my Bachelor of Music (Hons) degree and in 2016 I am going to finish my Master of Arts degree at the Royal Academy of Music in London.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I teach individual students, groups, and assist or lead various workshops regularly in London. I am a tutor of The Music House for Children.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £45 for individual lessons on violin and viola, £50 for chamber music classes and early years music classes, £60 for music workshops.
- Where do you teach?
- I am happy to teach at my place and to travel to the pupil's home too.
- When are you available?
- Teaching is important to me so I am careful to have regular lesson times with my pupils (the ideal time always depends on the pupil). As I am an active, performing musician and tutor who has students and workshop projects, it can happen that I need to reschedule a lesson, but I always do it in advance so that the pupil can plan too.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach pupils of any age and any level, as I enjoy the variety of these. I really love working with people who are interested in music and that is the only important thing for me.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare the student for ABRSM grades and Trinity or Guildhall exams. But if the student does not want to do them, I do not force it, because I believe it is not always essential in the development process.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a DBS through the Royal College of Music and The Music House for Children, but getting my individual certificate is under process yet.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a tutor of The Music House for Children.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I was trained in the Royal College of Music in London and before in Hungary (Kodaly method).
Send a message to Matyas Csiba - viola/violin
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more