Find UK Tuition
Dance Teachers / Dance Lessons
Read more about Dance
Compare Dance Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. To reduce the results, consider using a specific postcode area when searching for Dance Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Dance Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Helen-Rose Field||Chelmsford, CM2|
|Melissa Asbridge||Stratford, CV3|
|Matyas Csiba||London, SW1P|
|Paul Prifti||Kensington, London, W8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.
- Personal Message
- Whether you want to just sing, play or dance for fun, improve your technique, expand your repertoire or increase your self-confidence, I offer lessons shaped to suit each individual, in a relaxed and enjoyable environment.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach singing (all styles, but specialising in musical theatre), audition preparation, flute and dance (contemporary, ballet, tap and modern).
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Trinity National Diploma in Professional Musical Theatre (Distinction) and a BPA (Hons) Degree in Contemporary Dance (2,1). I also studied music and dance privately up to the age of 18, gaining my ABRSM Grade 8 flute with Distinction and RAD / ISTD Advanced levels in tap, ballet and modern.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Following on from my professional training, I have worked for 7 years in the industry as a performer, touring the UK and Internationally in a wide variety of shows. Some of my roles include: ‘Belle’ in Beauty in the Beast; ‘Frida’ in the Dancing Queens UK production of Abba Gold; Choreographer and soloist with Cre8 Theatre; Duetting with musical theatre star Ruthie Henshall in 'Care for a Song'. Throughout my performing years I have also taught both children and adults through private music tuition, school dance/movement lessons and company choreography.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £28 per hour for singing and flute lessons and £25 per hour for dance lessons. Travel charges may be incurred if the distance is substantial. Depending on location/studio hire (for dance lessons only) there may be additional costs. Please feel free to contact me to discuss anything further. Your first ‘trial’ lesson will be free!
- Where do you teach?
- I generally teach from my home in Great Baddow, but I can also travel to pupils’ homes in Chelmsford and the surrounding area in Essex, if necessary. Dance lessons will require an appropriate space or studio to be used (contact me for further details).
- When are you available?
- I am usually available in the evenings and at weekends and during some weekdays. My schedule can vary from week to week, so please contact me to chat about suitable lesson times. I will always try my best to accommodate preferred lesson times for my pupils.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and abilities.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Cambridge Performing Arts @ Bodywork Company Dance Studios.
The Northern School of Contemporary Dance.
Send a message to Helen-Rose Field
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more