Find UK Tuition
Essay Writing Tutors / Essay Writing Tuition in Canterbury
Read more about Essay Writing
Compare Essay Writing Tutors in Canterbury (Kent) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Essay Writing Tuition from tutors who can travel to Canterbury (Kent) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Essay Writing Tutor jobs in the Canterbury (Kent) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in CT postcode
|Gordon Jackson||Sandwich, Kent, CT13|
Tutors travelling to CT
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Victoria Brocklehurst||Vauxhall, SW8|
|Ruth Mitchell||Bow, East London, E3|
|Rebecca Felton||London, SW4|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Sazan Meran||Birmingham, B74|
|Gareth Pr||South Midlands/ SE, HP19|
|Patricia O'Sullivan||Newcastle, NE65|
|Cathal Thomas Cleary||London, SW17|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Louise Armstrong||Colne/ Burnley, BB8|
|UK English Lessons||London, SW1W|
|Jeff Bragg||Sutton, SM1|
|PJ||Huddersfield, Yorks, HD8|
|Kat Browning Music||Caernarfon, LL55|
|Howard Taylor||Camden, NW1|
|Gillian Crimp||Tiverton/ Exeter, EX16|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|Olivia Allen||Hoxton, E2|
|Timothy Walker||Chesterfield, S40|
|Dissertation Tutor||Swansea, SA1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Alexander Winter||London, N1|
|Andrea Holland||Norwich, NR1|
|Sue Smith||Wokingham, Berks, RG7|
|John L. Dunn||South East London, SE15|
|Emily Bliss||London, N19|
|Carol Leach||Whitby, YO22|
|Sebastian Greve||Oxford, OX1|
|Louise Laing||London, NW2|
|Koshka Dee||South East London, SE8|
|Katrina Durber||Central London, SW1|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Emma K L Taylor RCA SuperTutor||SW1 London, SW3|
|Chloe Masterton||Bristol, BS2|
|Dr Robert M Ellis||Malvern, WR14|
|Brian J. Swindells||Bristol, BS9|
|Patrizia Pisano||Croydon, CR0|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley, HA9|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|David Dyson||Greenwich, SE10|
|Seval (Miss)||Chalfont St Giles, HP8|
|Laura Pasternack||Ealing, W3|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Emma Heseltine||Wellingborough, NN29|
|Linda Lye||Wakefield, WF2|
|Natalie Jeffers||Brighton, BN1|
|Hannah Knight||London, N4|
|Lynn Foote||London, W11|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|MEMOONA (MSc)||WEMBLEY PARK, NW9|
|Jack Renninson||Exeter, EX4|
|Kathy Davies||Stroud, GL6|
|Gloria Toplis||South-East London, BR3|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS8|
|John McCarthy||North West London, NW3|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Karon Rickatson||York/ East Riding, YO41|
|Dr Michael Murphy||Lancaster, Lancs, LA1|
|Dr. Victor Mannion||Online with Skype, SW5|
|Rod Freeman||Wokingham, RG41|
|Tom Secretan||London, SE1|
|Pauline Midwinter||Barsham, NR34|
|Frith Taylor||Tottenham, London, N15|
|Stephanie Dodd||London, SW10|
|Stephanie Bain||London, SE4|
|Pass Psychology||Stockport, SK2|
|Ian Martin||Birmingham, B68|
|Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
|Emma Murray||Crouch End, N8|
|Anthony Friend||London, SW2|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
|Darren Sargent||Salisbury, Wilts, SP2|
|Diana Campos||Crystal Palace, SE26|
|Sophie G||London, SW7|
|Giovanna Davitti, PhD||London, N1|
|Liam H||Highgate, N London, N6|
|Lindsay Nova||Beeston, NG9|
|David Pearson||Taunton, Somerset, TA10|
|Dr Seraphin||London, WC1H|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Martin Thomasson||Chorley, PR6|
|Susan Stephenson||Walton on Thames, KT12|
|Linda Black||London, NW5|
|Elmina Ferguson||North West London, NW2|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Gary Mitchell||Bournemouth, BH6|
|Sahir Zubair||Uxbridge, UB10|
|T Blaukopf||North West London, NW4|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Jane Harris||Langport, TA10|
|Gabrielle Robinson||Worthing, BN11|
|Greg Buchanan||Wallington, Surrey, SM6|
|Carrie Garbow||Saltdean, BN2|
|Tamsin Dundas||Highgate, N2|
|Becca Marriott||London, E16|
|Nicholas Prasad||London, N8|
|Rebecca Hutchinson||London, KT5|
|Rosemary Hector||Lancing/Worthing, BN15|
|Nicole O'Driscoll||Newcastle Tyne, NE7|
|Firat Altay||London, N4|
|Jon Lynes||Thornton Heath, CR7|
|Dr Anna T||Hull, HU5|
|Carol Robinson||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Dr. Lloyd||Tyne and Wear, SR6|
|Kenneth Gibson||Cheltenham, GL50|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Kevin Boyle||London/ Guildford, GU1|
|Helen Skarpari||MANOR HOUSE, N4|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Kim Neal||Surbiton, KT6|
|Lindsay Carter||Bristol, BS8|
|Tracey Mitchell||Cricklewood, London, NW2|
|James Bone||Wallington, SM6|
|Sarah Wiesendanger||Guildford, GU12|
|Louise Blakeway||West Midlands, B64|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Nasheed Qamar Faruqi||London, E2|
|Toria Banks||Lewisham, SE13|
|Michael Ball||Newcastle, NE3|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Jill Barnett||Newcastle, NE6|
|Victoria Walden||Walton-on-Thames, KT12|
|Liliane||North London, N11|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Emily Forster||East London, E3|
|Yvonne Mason||Powys, and Online, SY15|
|Tom Spencer||London, SW18|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Dr Thomas Giourgas||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Ciara Green||Northolt, UB5|
|Helen Colley||Essex/London, E11|
|Laura Evans||Worthing, Brighton, BN11|
|Dr Helen Mathers||Sheffield, S6|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Essay Writing
- Personal Message
- My wide experiences in education and other ‘helping’ occupations have been an excellent preparation for doing what I really love: tutoring learners of any age in a wide range of subjects.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Amongst others, I tutor English to learners of all ages up to GCSE, Citizenship, Essay Writing and Study Skills. I can teach National Curriculum Music for primary school children, as well as the instruments noted above. Although not listed, I can also teach certain Personal and Social Development courses such as Assertiveness and Stress Management.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a degree in Education and Social Policy & Administration from the University of Kent, and a Certificate in Education (Further Education) from the University of Greenwich. I also possess Assessor and Internal Verifier qualifications (D32, D33, D34), the London College of Music Diploma in Irish Traditional Music awarded by the University of West London, and ABRSM Grade 5 Music Theory.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I worked as a lecturer and researcher in health education and related fields for six years. From 1999 to 2013 I taught a wide range of subjects in a high security prison. I have also worked as a residential social worker with children in care, a cook and carer in a residential home for the elderly and as the manager of a mental health day centre. For two years I taught part-time the Royal Society of Health course in Essential Food Hygiene. Although for much of my career I have tutored privately in my spare time, it was only in 2013 I decided to focus my efforts on tutoring, allowing me more freedom to pursue my music career.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £28 ph for academic and PSD courses and £30 ph for music courses. In addition, I charge £0.50 per mile for travel expenses.
- Where do you teach?
- Being based in Sandwich, Kent, tutoring anywhere in south and east Kent - e.g. Canterbury, Thanet, Dover, Folkestone, Faversham and Ashford - is no problem. I could travel to Maidstone, Medway, Tunbridge Wells or the Isle of Sheppey etc if necessary. That's a radius of 50 miles or so - I could travel further, depending on the circumstances.
- When are you available?
- I am currently available any day/evening apart from Saturdays (all day) and Sunday evenings, unless of course there is a clash with another tutoring job.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am very happy to tutor learners of any age.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an Enhanced DBS check dated May 2013.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My 'approach' to tutoring is really more of an attitude: I like to create a relaxed, friendly and encouraging learning environment, whilst simultaneously communicating (I hope) a passion for learning.
Send a message to Gordon Jackson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more