Find UK Tuition
GCSE English Tutors / GCSE English Tuition in Oldham
Read more about GCSE English
Compare GCSE English Tutors in Oldham (Lancashire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider GCSE English Tuition from tutors who can travel to Oldham (Lancashire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for GCSE English Tutor jobs in the Oldham (Lancashire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in OL postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Jessica Guise||London, N3|
|Anthony Demetriou||Enfield, EN1|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Helen McMahon BA Hons||West Drayton, UB7|
|Dr. Lloyd||Tyne and Wear, SR6|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Tania Rosetta||Ilford, IG4|
|Michael Ball||Newcastle, NE3|
|Jennifer Dyson||Manchester, M8|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Jon Lynes||Thornton Heath, CR7|
|James Bone||Balham, SW12|
|Emma Heseltine||Wellingborough, NN29|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Alison Clinch||Welling, DA16|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, SE14|
|Philippa Rumsey||Enfield, EN3|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Helen Skarpari||NEW MALDEN, KT3|
|Linda de Klerk||Herne Hill, SE24|
|Dr Janet Lewison||Bolton, BL6|
|Louise Laing||London, NW2|
|Tom Secretan||London, SE1|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Dr Paul Kilkenny||Bromley, BR1|
|Yvonne Mason||Powys, and Online, SY15|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|May Robertson||London, SE3|
|Tracey Mitchell||Cricklewood, London, NW2|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Rebecca Felton||London, SW4|
|Tom Spencer||London, SW18|
|Carol Leach||Whitby, YO22|
|Cambridge Tutor||March, Cambridgshire, PE15|
|Peter Francis||Bristol, BS3|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Victoria Brocklehurst||Vauxhall, SW8|
|Edward Mason||Guildford, GU2|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Estelle Makin||Beeston/ Nottingham, NG9|
|Martin Thomasson||Bolton, BL2|
|Howard Stephens||Cardiff, NP26|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Stephanie Bain||London, SE4|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Sarah Jayne||Leeds, LS9|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|David Cleary||Reading, RG4|
|Pass Psychology||Stockport, SK2|
|Alice Marshall||Wandsworth, SW17|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Tricia Etherton||Southend on Sea, SS9|
|David Beck||Pewsey, SN9|
|Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
|Sazan Meran||Birmingham, B74|
|Luke Dixon||St Albans, AL1|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Olivia Allen||Hoxton, E2|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|John L. Dunn||South East London, SE15|
|Karon Rickatson||York/ East Riding, YO41|
|Jessie Levene||Hackney, London, E5|
|Jeff Bragg||Sutton, SM1|
|Nuala Hurst Marshall||London, E3|
|Laura Pasternack||Ealing, W3|
|Phil CloudTutoring||Towcester, NN12|
|Louise Armstrong||Colne/ Burnley, BB8|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Alison Sesi||Luton, LU1|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Lindsay Nova||Beeston, NG9|
|Nicholas Prasad||London, N8|
|Kenneth Gibson||Cheltenham, GL50|
|Gillian Crimp||Tiverton/ Exeter, EX16|
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Darren Sargent||Salisbury, Wilts, SP2|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|John McCarthy||North West London, NW3|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Stephen Challis||Brighton, BN2|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Hannah Knight||London, N4|
|Peter Miller||Northwood, HA6|
|Emily Bliss||London, N19|
|Kathy Davies||Stroud, GL6|
|Esther Thomas||Exeter, EX1|
|Dr Anna T||Hull, HU5|
|Jill Dowling||Marlow, Bucks, SL7|
|Claire Price||London, SW4|
|Camilla Otaki at Otaki Tuition||Medway, ME1|
|Sue Smith||Wokingham, Berks, RG7|
|Sue Petris||Gloucester, GL4|
|Helen Colley||Essex/London, E11|
|David Allerton||Lewisham, SE4|
|Becca Marriott||London, E16|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Dom Preston||London, N1|
|Jim Cooney||Swansea, SA2|
|Sarah Wiesendanger||Guildford, GU12|
|Elmina Ferguson||North West London, NW2|
|Philippa Briscoe||Leighton Buzzard, LU7|
|English tutor Herne Hill||London, SE24|
|Bob Adey||Islington, London, N1|
|Rebecca Jacobs||Cambridge, CB5|
|Birmingham English||Birmingham, B13|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Amber Armitage||Hastings, TN34|
|Henry Everett||London, SE15|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Emily Prince||Ealing, W5|
|Ruth Mitchell||Bow, East London, E3|
|Rosalind||Woking, Guildford, GU22|
|David Pearson||Taunton, Somerset, TA10|
|Deany Judd||Glasgow, G77|
|Rosemary Hector||Lancing/Worthing, BN15|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Mr. David Poupart||Milton Keynes, MK12|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley, HA9|
|Jonny Chadwick||Taunton, Somerset, TA6|
|Gabrielle Robinson||Worthing, BN11|
|Dr Judith Rowbotham||London, W8|
|Katie Clutterbuck||Camberley, GU46|
|Tamsin Dundas||Highgate, N2|
|Catherine Hamilton||London, NW10|
|Catherine Wright||London, SW16|
|Seval (Miss)||Chalfont St Giles, HP8|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Judith Brennan||Tyne & Wear, DH9|
|Victoria Walden||Walton-on-Thames, KT12|
|Victoria Grigg||Lambeth, London, SW9|
|Susan Stephenson||Walton on Thames, KT12|
|Bianca Bailey Wilson||Hither Green, SE13|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE English
- Personal Message
- Hello. I am an English tutor.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach English from early primary (KS1) right through to and including GCSE. I teach Creative Writing, Adult ESOL and Literacy to most levels (Entry 1 up to and including Level 2). I also work specifically with people who have Dyslexia and SEN (children and adults). I also provide a proof reading service and help with handwriting.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
City and Guilds 7306 Teaching adults
City and Guilds 9282 / 9284 Teaching ESOL / Literacy
MA in Poetry
BA (Hons) 2.1 in English
(Can provide evidence of certificates)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 14 years’ teaching experience in total. 6 years’ experience in private (mainly one to one) tuition. I have worked with primary and secondary schoolchildren as well as 16-19 year olds and adults.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £24 an hour for every subject I teach.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in the whole of East Lancashire so Rossendale, Accrington / Hyndburn, Blackburn and Darwen, Burnley, Nelson, Colne, Clitheroe and Pendle etc. Some of West Lancashire so Chorley and Preston. Most of Greater Manchester so Bury, Bolton, Rochdale, Oldham and North Manchester.
- When are you available?
- I usually tend to work mainly Monday to Friday from around 3.30pm (when schools finish) until late (about 9.30pm) in the evening. I am also available some of the time earlier in the day and at weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach both children and adults at the levels described in my subjects.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE English.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Enhanced CRB
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Creative Writing and Proof-reading via email.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I did my PGCE at Bolton Institute, 7306 at Tameside College, 9282 / 84 at Accrington and Rossendale College, MA at Huddersfield University and English degree at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have a wide range of students. These include both children and adults with Dyslexia, years 10-11 GCSE students in addition to children of all ages who need specific help with handwriting.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I help learners to achieve consistently excellent results and receive very good feedback from learners and parents. Although I am rigorous and thorough in my preparation I have a very flexible, informal and relaxed teaching style which children in particularly respond really well to. I provide all my own teaching / learning materials (e.g. handouts) and an individual learning plan for each learner.
Send a message to Darren T
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more