Find UK Tuition
GCSE English Tutors / GCSE English Tuition in Oldham
Read more about GCSE English
Compare GCSE English Tutors in Oldham (Lancashire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider GCSE English Tuition from tutors who can travel to Oldham (Lancashire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for GCSE English Tutor jobs in the Oldham (Lancashire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in OL postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Helen Colley||Essex/London, E11|
|Cambridge Tutor||Wisbech, Cambs, PE12|
|Peter Miller||Northwood, HA6|
|John McCarthy||North West London, NW3|
|Victoria Grigg||Lambeth, London, SW9|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Jessie Levene||Hackney, London, E5|
|Ruth Mitchell||Bow, East London, E3|
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Gabrielle Robinson||Worthing, BN11|
|Sarah Wiesendanger||Guildford, GU12|
|Birmingham English||Birmingham, B13|
|Deany Judd||Glasgow, G77|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Nuala Hurst Marshall||London, E3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Jim Cooney||Swansea, SA2|
|Pass Psychology||Stockport, SK2|
|Martin Thomasson||Bolton, BL2|
|Bob Adey||Islington, London, N1|
|Mr. David Poupart||Milton Keynes, MK12|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Phil CloudTutoring||Towcester, NN12|
|Tom Secretan||London, SE1|
|Carol Leach||Whitby, YO22|
|Emily Prince||Ealing, W5|
|Emma Heseltine||Wellingborough, NN29|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Dr Anna T||Hull, HU5|
|Philippa Briscoe||Leighton Buzzard, LU7|
|Victoria Brocklehurst||Vauxhall, SW8|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Anthony Demetriou||Enfield, EN1|
|Louise Armstrong||Colne/ Burnley, BB8|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, SE14|
|Jon Lynes||Thornton Heath, CR7|
|Sue Petris||Gloucester, GL4|
|Tricia Etherton||Southend on Sea, SS9|
|Susan Stephenson||Walton on Thames, KT12|
|Dr Judith Rowbotham||London, W8|
|Howard Stephens||Cardiff, NP26|
|Kenneth Gibson||Cheltenham, GL50|
|Esther Thomas||Exeter, EX1|
|Dom Preston||London, N1|
|Dr Paul Kilkenny||Bromley, BR1|
|Linda de Klerk||Herne Hill, SE24|
|Lindsay Nova||Beeston, NG9|
|Sarah Jayne||Leeds, LS9|
|Dr Janet Lewison||Bolton, BL6|
|Catherine Hamilton||London, NW10|
|Jonny Chadwick||Taunton, Somerset, TA6|
|Karon Rickatson||York/ East Riding, YO41|
|Olivia Allen||Hoxton, E2|
|Nicholas Prasad||London, N8|
|Stephanie Bain||London, SE4|
|Laura Pasternack||Ealing, W3|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Hannah Knight||London, N4|
|Claire Price||London, SW4|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Estelle Makin||Beeston/ Nottingham, NG9|
|Bianca Bailey Wilson||Hither Green, SE13|
|Alice Marshall||Wandsworth, SW17|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
|Rosemary Hector||Lancing/Worthing, BN15|
|David Pearson||Taunton, Somerset, TA10|
|Gillian Crimp||Tiverton/ Exeter, EX16|
|Elmina Ferguson||North West London, NW2|
|Edward Mason||Guildford, GU2|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Darren Sargent||Salisbury, Wilts, SP2|
|Tracey Mitchell||Cricklewood, London, NW2|
|Dr. Lloyd||Tyne and Wear, SR6|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Rosalind||Woking, Guildford, GU22|
|Emily Bliss||London, N19|
|Philippa Rumsey||Enfield, EN3|
|Louise Laing||London, NW2|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Tom Spencer||London, SW18|
|David Cleary||Reading, RG4|
|Sazan Meran||Birmingham, B74|
|Alison Sesi||Luton, LU1|
|Rebecca Felton||London, SW4|
|Jennifer Dyson||Manchester, M8|
|Sue Smith||Wokingham, Berks, RG7|
|David Beck||Pewsey, SN9|
|Katie Clutterbuck||Camberley, GU46|
|Yvonne Mason||Powys, and Online, SY15|
|Henry Everett||London, SE15|
|Stephen Challis||Brighton, BN2|
|Rebecca Jacobs||Cambridge, CB5|
|Jessica Guise||London, N3|
|Jeff Bragg||Sutton, SM1|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Peter Francis||Bristol, BS3|
|Michael Ball||Newcastle, NE3|
|Becca Marriott||London, E16|
|Catherine Wright||London, SW16|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Helen Skarpari||NEW MALDEN, KT3|
|David Allerton||Lewisham, SE4|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Tania Rosetta||Ilford, IG4|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|James Bone||Balham, SW12|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley, HA9|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Alison Clinch||Welling, DA16|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|John L. Dunn||South East London, SE15|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Jill Dowling||Marlow, Bucks, SL7|
|Seval (Miss)||Chalfont St Giles, HP8|
|Kathy Davies||Stroud, GL6|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Tamsin Dundas||Highgate, N2|
|Amber Armitage||Hastings, TN34|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Luke Dixon||St Albans, AL1|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|English tutor Herne Hill||London, SE24|
|Helen McMahon BA Hons||West Drayton, UB7|
|Judith Brennan||Tyne & Wear, DH9|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Victoria Walden||Walton-on-Thames, KT12|
|Camilla Otaki at Otaki Tuition||Medway, ME1|
|May Robertson||London, SE3|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE English
- Personal Message
- Hello. I am an English tutor.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach English from early primary (KS1) right through to and including GCSE. I teach Creative Writing, Adult ESOL and Literacy to most levels (Entry 1 up to and including Level 2). I also work specifically with people who have Dyslexia and SEN (children and adults). I also provide a proof reading service and help with handwriting.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
City and Guilds 7306 Teaching adults
City and Guilds 9282 / 9284 Teaching ESOL / Literacy
MA in Poetry
BA (Hons) 2.1 in English
(Can provide evidence of certificates)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 14 years’ teaching experience in total. 6 years’ experience in private (mainly one to one) tuition. I have worked with primary and secondary schoolchildren as well as 16-19 year olds and adults.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £24 an hour for every subject I teach.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in the whole of East Lancashire so Rossendale, Accrington / Hyndburn, Blackburn and Darwen, Burnley, Nelson, Colne, Clitheroe and Pendle etc. Some of West Lancashire so Chorley and Preston. Most of Greater Manchester so Bury, Bolton, Rochdale, Oldham and North Manchester.
- When are you available?
- I usually tend to work mainly Monday to Friday from around 3.30pm (when schools finish) until late (about 9.30pm) in the evening. I am also available some of the time earlier in the day and at weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach both children and adults at the levels described in my subjects.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE English.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Enhanced CRB
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Creative Writing and Proof-reading via email.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I did my PGCE at Bolton Institute, 7306 at Tameside College, 9282 / 84 at Accrington and Rossendale College, MA at Huddersfield University and English degree at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have a wide range of students. These include both children and adults with Dyslexia, years 10-11 GCSE students in addition to children of all ages who need specific help with handwriting.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I help learners to achieve consistently excellent results and receive very good feedback from learners and parents. Although I am rigorous and thorough in my preparation I have a very flexible, informal and relaxed teaching style which children in particularly respond really well to. I provide all my own teaching / learning materials (e.g. handouts) and an individual learning plan for each learner.
Send a message to Darren T
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more