Find UK Tuition
GCSE Media Studies Tutors / GCSE Media Studies Tuition in West London
Read more about GCSE Media Studies
Compare GCSE Media Studies Tutors in West London (Ealing/ Hammersmith & Fulham/ Kensington & Chelsea) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider GCSE Media Studies Tuition from tutors who can travel to West London (Ealing/ Hammersmith & Fulham/ Kensington & Chelsea) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for GCSE Media Studies Tutor jobs in the West London (Ealing/ Hammersmith & Fulham/ Kensington & Chelsea) area then sign-up here.
Tutors travelling to W
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Gabrielle Robinson||Worthing, BN11|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|English tutor Herne Hill||London, SE24|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Media Studies
- Personal Message
- I am a friendly 25 year old with extensive experience with kids. I have a strong academic background; straight As and A*s, BA Hons from University College London, a Masters from London Film School. I pride myself on my engaging and creative lessons.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Humanities - up to GCSE
French, English, English Lit, Drama, Media - up to GCSE
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I came top of my year at GCSE and A Level, going on to read French and Film (with modules of Classics and History of Art) at the prestigious University College London. As part of the course, I lived in France for a year. Enjoying film so much, I decided to go on to do a Masters in it.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have tutored with various agencies for the last 4 years and tutored independently for a couple of years. I have a TEFL qualification, so know how to make lessons fun and engaging, and most importantly, extract as much information as possible from the student.
- How much do you charge?
- £25 per hour - children
£30 - £40 - students studying for GCSE and A Level.
Rates are negotiable.
- Where do you teach?
- I would predominantly teach in central and West London, but can also come further if travel expenses are covered.
- When are you available?
- I am generally free at the moment, so very flexible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all levels up to GCSE standard. I am particularly comfortable with students of 8 - 16 years of age.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- We would conduct each lesson on Skype.
Send a message to Danya
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more