Find UK Tuition
GCSE Science Tutors / GCSE Science Tuition in Northampton
Read more about GCSE Science
Compare GCSE Science Tutors in Northampton (Northamptonshire/ East Midlands) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider GCSE Science Tuition from tutors who can travel to Northampton (Northamptonshire/ East Midlands) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for GCSE Science Tutor jobs in the Northampton (Northamptonshire/ East Midlands) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in NN postcode
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Liz Coppard||Northamptonshire, NN7|
|CJ Brierley||Northampton, NN12|
Tutors travelling to NN
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Sophie Brooks||London, SW2|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Linda Powell||Colchester, CO3|
|Emma Mines||Cambridge, CB4|
|Rebecca Hutchinson||London, KT5|
|Clem||Palmers Green, N13|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Nick Osborne||Anywhere!, SW1|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|David Gardner||Oxford, OX2|
|Gareth Pr||South Midlands/ SE, HP19|
|P Walker||Southampton, SO15|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX2|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Jay||Radlett, Watford, WD7|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Adrian Schmit||Cardiff & Vale, CF61|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Simon Berrie||London, W2|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|C Sibley||Colchester, CO2|
|Bella Rocca||Ealing, W5|
|Bea Tamizi||Letchworth, SG6|
|Mark Scates||Romford, RM3|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Lottie Greenhow||Bedford, MK40|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley, HA9|
|Josh Keeler||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Josh Telford||London, SE24|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Dr James Deeny||Bermondsey, London, SE8|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Mr Vikram||Ilford, Essex, IG5|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Dr Andrew Levick||Hampton, TW12|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Philippa Baines||London, SW4|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Vesna Sarajcic||London, E1|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Science
- Personal Message
- Are you a student in Northamptonshire needing extra help with A level Chemistry? If so get in touch with me ! I am highly qualified, have 27 years teaching experience and 2 children of my own now at university !
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Science and Chemistry, at GCSE and Chemistry at A/AS level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Bachelor of Science degree (with honours) in Chemistry from the University of Liverpool (1981). In 1985 I did a Post Graduate Certificate in Education at Thames Polytechnic (now Greenwich University). I have a Diploma in Physics Teaching from the City Polytechnic,London and a Diploma in Education Management from the University of Leicester. In 2004 I was awarded a Masters Degree in Science Education (with merit) from Kings College, London .
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught for 27 years in secondary schools in London and Northamptonshire, holding a variety of positions of responsibility. I have done some freelance curriculum development work and worked for a short period of time as an advisory teacher in Islington London. Currently I earn my living doing some curriculum development with a group based at York University, private A level chemistry tuition and some local supply teaching.
- How much do you charge?
- When teaching from my home my current rates are £30 an hour for GCSE and A/AS level. For a one and a half hour GCSE or A level lesson the rate is £40. I charge £15 for initial consultation sessions. Reduced fees can be negotiated for group lessons. If I travel to a students home for the tuition I will add a small supplement to the base rate to reflect the cost and time of travelling.
- Where do you teach?
- I live in Bugbrooke, Northamptonshire. I am fairly close to the towns of Towcester, Daventry, Northampton and Milton Keynes. I am happy to teach at my own home or at student's homes. I am prepared to consider students living within a 15 mile radius of my home.
- When are you available?
- I can teach most termtime weekday evenings (from about 4.30 until 9.00pm) and can occasionally be available for weekends and some school holidays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach GCSE and A level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an enhanced CRB disclosure certificate
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am an active member of The Association for Science Education (ASE). I serve on the North and East Region Committee of the ASE.