Find UK Tuition
GCSE Science Tutors / GCSE Science Tuition in Oldham
Read more about GCSE Science
Compare GCSE Science Tutors in Oldham (Lancashire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider GCSE Science Tuition from tutors who can travel to Oldham (Lancashire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for GCSE Science Tutor jobs in the Oldham (Lancashire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in OL postcode
|Chris Williams||Tameside, OL5|
Tutors travelling to OL
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
|Dr Andrew Levick||Hampton, TW12|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Gareth Pr||South Midlands/ SE, HP19|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Josh Keeler||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Mr Vikram||Ilford, Essex, IG5|
|David Gardner||Oxford, OX2|
|Adrian Schmit||Cardiff & Vale, CF61|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Philippa Baines||London, SW4|
|Bella Rocca||Ealing, W5|
|Mark Scates||Romford, RM3|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Emma Mines||Cambridge, CB4|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|P Walker||Southampton, SO15|
|Rebecca Hutchinson||London, KT5|
|Dr James Deeny||Bermondsey, London, SE8|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Linda Powell||Colchester, CO3|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley, HA9|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Bea Tamizi||Letchworth, SG6|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Nick Osborne||Anywhere!, SW1|
|Simon Berrie||London, W2|
|Sophie Brooks||London, SW2|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Josh Telford||London, SE24|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Lottie Greenhow||Bedford, MK40|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|C Sibley||Colchester, CO2|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Science
- Personal Message
- I am enthusiastic and fully committed to education. Teaching experiences from KS2 to post-19 education has provided a sound opportunity to enhance education and subsequent life. My students are always actively engaged in learning - join me.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- General Science, Maths and English Language to KS3.
Balanced Science and Separate Sciences to GCSE.
Chemistry and Human Biology to AS/A2 level for 16-18 and to A level equivalent for adult learners.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- B. Ed. in Chemistry (MMU).
Subject mentor for student teachers.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 19 years of teaching experience from 1994, ranging from secondary science GCSE, supply work and private tuition to level 3 (A level equivalent) lecturing in further education.
- How much do you charge?
- Hourly (£):
KS3 - 23
GCSE - 25
AS/A2 - 30
There are no surcharges for travel. Initial consultation can be arranged on discussion. For 2 students studying at the same time I would offer a 50% reduction on the second student - I feel that more than 2 students compromises the personal aspects of private tuition..
- Where do you teach?
- Wherever the student is most comfortable. In virtually all cases, this would be in the student's home, but other suitable locations could be arranged.
- When are you available?
- Weekday evenings from nominally 4.00 until 9.00. Weekends by negotiation, and possibly weekday daytime if required.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Generally from 11 to 18, covering KS3, GCSE and AS/A2 level. Input can be provided for both remedial needs and to maximise performance & grades for university entry.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, issued in October 2013.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Undertaking 1-to-1 tuition can sometimes be very demanding - but it is important that you constantly remind yourself of what you have set out to achieve, and hence why you are studying. I am here to assist you in making progress towards your career aims - what are we waiting for?
Send a message to Chris Williams
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more