Find UK Tuition
GCSE Science Tutors / GCSE Science Tuition in Oldham
Read more about GCSE Science
Compare GCSE Science Tutors in Oldham (Lancashire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider GCSE Science Tuition from tutors who can travel to Oldham (Lancashire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for GCSE Science Tutor jobs in the Oldham (Lancashire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in OL postcode
|Chris Williams||Tameside, OL5|
Tutors travelling to OL
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Josh Telford||London, SE24|
|Thomas Wigley||Tottenham, London, N17|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Clem||Palmers Green, N13|
|Heather Bain||Orpington, BR6|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Luke Dixon||St Albans, AL1|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Rebecca Hutchinson||London, KT5|
|Lucy Arrowsmith||Aberdeen, AB15|
|Steve Brooks||Rhondda, CF41|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Bella Rocca||Ealing, W5|
|Lottie Greenhow||Bedford, MK40|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley, HA9|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|C Sibley||Colchester, CO2|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|zahir||South Kensington, SW7|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Ellie Dennis||Solihull, B93|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Gemma Shearer||Bradford, BD15|
|John Holmes||Stanford-le-Hope, SS17|
|Learn Smart Online||Stevenage, SG1|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Schmit||Cardiff & Vale, CF61|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Patrick Jemmer||Swansea, SA2|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Asma Hassan||Shepherds Bush, W12|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Philippa Baines||London, SW4|
|Josh Keeler||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Bea Tamizi||Letchworth, SG6|
|Linda Powell||Colchester, CO3|
|Katrina Thomson||Currently moving, EN8|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Dr James Deeny||Bermondsey, London, SE8|
|Jim Pearce||Plymouth, PL5|
|Gareth Pr||South Midlands/ SE, HP19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Science
- Personal Message
- I am enthusiastic and fully committed to education. Teaching experiences from KS2 to post-19 education has provided a sound opportunity to enhance education and subsequent life. My students are always actively engaged in learning - join me.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- General Science, Maths and English Language to KS3.
Balanced Science and Separate Sciences to GCSE.
Chemistry and Human Biology to AS/A2 level for 16-18 and to A level equivalent for adult learners.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- B. Ed. in Chemistry (MMU).
Subject mentor for student teachers.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 19 years of teaching experience from 1994, ranging from secondary science GCSE, supply work and private tuition to level 3 (A level equivalent) lecturing in further education.
- How much do you charge?
- Hourly (£):
KS3 - 23
GCSE - 25
AS/A2 - 30
There are no surcharges for travel. Initial consultation can be arranged on discussion. For 2 students studying at the same time I would offer a 50% reduction on the second student - I feel that more than 2 students compromises the personal aspects of private tuition..
- Where do you teach?
- Wherever the student is most comfortable. In virtually all cases, this would be in the student's home, but other suitable locations could be arranged.
- When are you available?
- Weekday evenings from nominally 4.00 until 9.00. Weekends by negotiation, and possibly weekday daytime if required.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Generally from 11 to 18, covering KS3, GCSE and AS/A2 level. Input can be provided for both remedial needs and to maximise performance & grades for university entry.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, issued in October 2013.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Undertaking 1-to-1 tuition can sometimes be very demanding - but it is important that you constantly remind yourself of what you have set out to achieve, and hence why you are studying. I am here to assist you in making progress towards your career aims - what are we waiting for?
Send a message to Chris Williams
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more