Find UK Tuition
IB Maths Tutors / IB Maths Tuition in Kingston upon Thames
Read more about IB Maths
Compare IB Maths Tutors in Kingston upon Thames (Surrey) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider IB Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Kingston upon Thames (Surrey) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for IB Maths Tutor jobs in the Kingston upon Thames (Surrey) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in KT postcode
|Ben Karp||Kingston, Surrey, KT1|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Lee Reps||Surrey, KT12|
Tutors travelling to KT
|Tatyana||South Croydon, CR2|
|Sam Jenkins||Ladywell SE London, SE13|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Charles Bowyer||Battersea, SW11|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Gerard RM||Blackheath, SE3|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Greater London, IG8|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Mike Brown||Essex and London, SS7|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||London, SW11|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Vesna Sarajcic||London, E1|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Philip Williams||Tonbridge, TN11|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Deepa Bhatnagar||Pinner, HA5|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for IB Maths
- Personal Message
- My name is Lee Reps and I am a secondary school maths teacher. I have been tutoring mathematics since September 2011 and find that working on a one to one basis with a student extremely rewarding and beneficial to the student.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I cover all aspects of mathematics from Key Stage 2 up to University level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I completed my Masters degree with Distinction in mathematics at the University of Kent in September 2012 after completing my undergraduate degree there. I hold Qualified Teacher Status.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I tutored GCSE and A-Level students whilst studying for my Masters degree and while initially it was a means to support myself financially I found the work enjoyable and rewarding so have continued to tutor since finishing. I have experience working in an independent school teaching mathematics and ICT. I work as a secondary school maths teacher.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 per hour and offer a no obligation introductory session at 50% the hourly fee and negotiable discounts for multiple hours (say for example, if you have 2 or more children you wish to have tutored.) I also offer group tutoring session for which add £5 per person. These prices cover a 5 mile blanket from my home. Extra travelling costs can be discussed once contact has been made.
- Where do you teach?
- As a tutor I travel to the tutee. I am based in Walton-On-Thames in Surrey and I am willing to travel around Surrey including: Byfleet, Chertsey, Cobham, Esher, Guilford, Hampton, Hersham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Molesey, Staines, Sunbury, Surbiton, Thames Ditton, Twickenham, Weybridge, Woking.
- When are you available?
- Due to my current school commitments I am available Monday to Friday from 5pm. My tutoring times are flexible during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and mathematical abilities.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for the IGCSEs, GCSEs, A-Levels and SATs examinations. I also have experience with common entrance and 11+ exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently tutor across the mathematical spectrum from Key Stage 2 up to A-Level. I also help a few undergraduate students on an ad hoc basis.