Find UK Tuition
IB Maths Tutors / IB Maths Tuition in Kingston upon Thames
Read more about IB Maths
Compare IB Maths Tutors in Kingston upon Thames (Surrey) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider IB Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Kingston upon Thames (Surrey) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for IB Maths Tutor jobs in the Kingston upon Thames (Surrey) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in KT postcode
|Ben Karp||Kingston, Surrey, KT1|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Lee Reps||Surrey, KT12|
Tutors travelling to KT
|Sam Jenkins||Ladywell SE London, SE13|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Charles Bowyer||Battersea, SW11|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Mike Brown||Essex and London, SS7|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||London, SW11|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Philip Williams||Tonbridge, TN11|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Greater London, IG8|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Gerard RM||Blackheath, London, SE3|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Deepa Bhatnagar||Pinner, HA5|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Vesna Sarajcic||London, E1|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for IB Maths
- Personal Message
- Through my knowledge and experience students are able to progress rapidly and achieve a high standard of proficiency in their chosen disciplines.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Physics, Maths and French. My students range from GCSE, AS and A2 to Undergraduate level in Maths and Physics and GCSE in Maths, Physics and French.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- First Class Degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am an experienced tutor, having tutored for over 12 years. My students range from GCSE, AS and A2 to Undergraduate level in Maths and Physics and GCSE in Maths, Physics and French. Mathematics includes Further Pure Mathematics and Mechanics, Mathematical Physics, Fluid Mechanics and various statistical modules. I have a degree in Aeronautical Engineering and Mathematics. I am currently doing research in Mathematical Physics associated with Quantum Physics and Quantum Entanglement.
- How much do you charge?
- GCSE from £33 A level from £38 University level £40.
- Where do you teach?
- At the student's home or at my home.
- When are you available?
- Mondays to Fridays in the evening and Saturday and Sunday all day.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From 15years to adult.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, AS, A2, IB, Pre-U, Degree
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Send a message to JN1
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more