Find UK Tuition
Jazz Trombone Teachers / Jazz Trombone Lessons in South East London
Read more about Jazz Trombone
Compare Jazz Trombone Teachers in South East London (Greenwich/ Lambeth/ Lewisham/ Southwark) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Jazz Trombone Lessons from tutors who can travel to South East London (Greenwich/ Lambeth/ Lewisham/ Southwark) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Jazz Trombone Teacher jobs in the South East London (Greenwich/ Lambeth/ Lewisham/ Southwark) area then sign-up here.
Tutors travelling to SE
|James Harold||London, N7|
|Jon Spanyol||London, NW5|
|David Roode||Ealing, W13|
|Ellie Smith||Manchester,Worsley, M30|
|James Harold||London, N7|
|Duncan Morrell||Harrogate, HG3|
|Neil Doherty||Southampton, Hants, SO15|
|Ed Roberts||Leeds, LS8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Jazz Trombone
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced teacher and performer. I play a wide range of styles.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Trumpet and all other brass instruments in classical and jazz/popular styles.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I studied music at City University and the Guildhall and have a BMus. I am a qualified teacher having gained a GTP at Goldsmith's University of London.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have a wide range of experience in jazz bands, brass ensembles and brass bands. I also arrange music for trumpets and organ to be played in various churches. I have a lot of coaching and band rehearsal skills and I previously spent 5 years as a secondary school music teacher. I currently teach a number of private students and am a brass instrumental teacher at a number of schools in South East London and Kent.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30.00 per hour or £15.00 for half an hour if students visit me. I am willing to travel to teach a reasonable distance adding £5.00 for my time and petrol. I offer discounts for block bookings of lessons paid for up front. I offer a free consultation lesson.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home or at students homes - see above.
- When are you available?
- I currently have some availability during the day on a Monday. I am available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Other times may be possible so please ask.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Currently my youngest student is 9 and my oldest is 65+. I happily teach all ages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I am happy to put students in for exams with ABRSM both Jazz and straight syllabuses.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- My most recent CRB check is dated September 2012.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to the Musicians Union.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have a number of students form very young beginners and including a lot of mature, intermediate level players. References are available on request.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you would like to play a brass instrument or if you already do and are in a bit of a rut please feel free to contact me and arrange a free consultation lesson. I look forward to hearing from you.
Send a message to Dave Howell
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more