Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition in Birmingham
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
Compare Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors in Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs in the Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in B postcode
|Yasmeen Ahmed||Birmingham,, B9|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Stephen Miller||Birmingham, B31|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Melanie Phipps||Cradley Heath, B64|
|Ellie Dennis||Solihull, B93|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Kings Heath||Birmingham, B14|
|Explore Learning Harborne||Birmngham, B17|
|Explore Learning Birmingham Yardley||Birmingham, B26|
|Kip McGrath Handsworth/Perry Barr||Birmingham, B43|
|Explore Learning Oldbury||Oldbury, B69|
|Explore Learning Birmingham Wylde Green||Birmingham, B72|
|Explore Learning Shirley||Shirley, B90|
|Star Tuition Academy||Solihull, B90|
|Explore Learning Redditch||Redditch, B97|
Tutors travelling to B
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Peta Cornish||London, NW2|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am currently a tutor for the tutoring agency Blue Tutors. I have more than 800 hours experience tutoring privately.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach 11+, KS1-KS3 Maths, English and Science, and Maths, Physics, Chemistry and General Science up to GCSE
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have A levels in Maths, Physics and General Studies at Grade B, and Physics at Grade C.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have more than 800 hours of private tutoring experience, specialising in Maths, 11+ and Science. I also have 20 hours experience mentoring in primary schools local to me.
- How much do you charge?
- My fees depend on the level and include travel. They are as follows: 11+/ KS1/ KS2/ KS3- £20 GCSE- £25
My prices include my travel expenses travelling to you. I offer a discount for 2 hour lessons. Contact me for more information.
- Where do you teach?
- I normally travel to the pupils home. I live in Birmingham and am happy to cover all of Birmingham. I also travel to Dudley, Walsall, Wolverhampton and West Bromwich. I am at university in Coventry part of the week and so I can also tutor there.
- When are you available?
- The best time for me is normally the weekend. I am available in the afternoon/evening on Saturday, and all day on Sunday. In the summer and other holidays, I am available for most of the week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach people of almost all ages, at all levels up to and including GCSE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have a recent CRB.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am currently a tutor for the tutoring agency Blue Tutors. I have been working for them for just over 10 months.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently teach 7 students. I teach 11+ to 2 pupils, GCSE Foundation Maths to 2 pupils, KS1 SATS to 1 pupil, KS3/GCSE Science to 1 pupil and GCSE Higher Maths to 2 pupils. I also teach a wide range of ages, my youngest pupil is 7, and my oldest is 18.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you are interested in my tutoring services or you would like to find out more out about my experience and teaching methods, feel free to contact me by phone or email, as I am happy to answer any queries you may have. Thank you for viewing my profile.
Send a message to Robby
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more