Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition in Birmingham
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
Compare Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors in Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs in the Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in B postcode
|Yasmeen Ahmed||East Birmingham, B9|
|Stephen Miller||Birmingham, B31|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Melanie Phipps||Cradley Heath, B64|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Kings Heath||Birmingham, B14|
|Kumon Kings Heath||Kings Heath, B14|
|Explore Learning Harborne||Birmngham, B17|
|Kumon Handsworth Wood||Birmingham, B20|
|Great Barr Kumon Centre||Birmingham, B43|
|Kip McGrath Handsworth/Perry Barr||Birmingham, B43|
|Explore Learning Oldbury||Oldbury, B69|
|Kip McGrath Sandwell||West Bromwich, B70|
|Kumon Shirley Centre, Solihull||Solihull, B90|
|Kumon Solihull Tudor Grange Tuition||Solihull, B91|
|Explore Learning Redditch||Redditch, B97|
|Kip McGrath Education Redditch||Redditch, B97|
Tutors travelling to B
|Anu Verma||Coventry, CV3|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Carla J||North London, N1|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E6|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Sara Wein36||Edgware, London, HA8|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Matthew Brown||North London, NW7|
|Graham James||London, W8|
|Miss Olubi||Northolt, Ealing, UB5|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Gillian Crimp||Tiverton/ Exeter, EX16|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Cheryl M||Merton, SW19|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|J R Tutors||Ilford, IG1|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Martine Daniel||York, YO31|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I have experience working with children of all abilities. I have acquired various teaching strategies over the years which has increased my ability to help children achieve.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all the subjects I have indicated above. I also teach children with autism/learning disabilities academic and life skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Hons) Childhood, Culture and Education.
Currently completing Postgraduate Diploma Special Educational Needs and Inclusion.
My other quailification are as follows:-
CACHE Diploma Child, Care and Education.
CPCAB Certificate in Counselling Skills.
Diploma Front Office Practice.
Pediatric First Aid Certificate.
Preliminary Certificate in Legal Studies.
GCSE: English Language, English Literature, Maths, Biology, Media studies, Office Studies, French.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have twenty years of childcare experience and have a good knowledge of child development and education. I have mainstream teaching experience and have planned for and taught whole classes of children with mixed abilities.
I also have a lot of experience of working with and caring for children with autism, learning difficulties and special educational needs. I am also familiar with the local education authorities and inclusion procedures.
I have experience of tutoring one to one and have found that by working on a child's confidence, self esteem as well as the subject matter you will see progress. I have high expectations for all my students.
- How much do you charge?
- For one to one tuition (tutoring one student at a time for a minimum of 1 hour), the charges are as I have stated above.
For tuition for a class (that's me tutoring a minimum of 3 students, for a minimum of 2 hours) I charge each child £14 per student.
Please note that there is a £4.00 travel cost per lesson.
- Where do you teach?
- I am available to teach students online, as well as in the student's home. I can also travel to your/my local library.
Other areas:- Walsall, Sandwell, Birmingham, Solihull
- When are you available?
- I am available 10-8pm mon- fri. 12-3pm sat.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach children from 3 years old up to 11 years old. For students with autism/sen, I am prepared to begin tutoring at a younger age as I believe early intervention is essential. The upper age limit is also extended.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I do.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor by email and I am willing to become more familiar with skype.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I attended Birmingham University and Warwick University.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I believe that every child has the potential to learn and by finding that child's personal learning style, this can be achieved.
Send a message to Jacqueline Anderson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more