Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition in Birmingham
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
Compare Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors in Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs in the Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in B postcode
|Yasmeen Ahmed||Birmingham, B9|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Stephen Miller||Birmingham, B31|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Melanie Phipps||Cradley Heath, B64|
|Ellie Dennis||Solihull, B93|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Kings Heath||Birmingham, B14|
|Explore Learning Harborne||Birmingham, B17|
|Explore Learning Handsworth||Birmingham, B21|
|Explore Learning Birmingham Yardley||Birmingham, B26|
|Explore Learning Longbridge||Birmingham, B31|
|Kip McGrath Handsworth/Perry Barr||Birmingham, B43|
|Explore Learning Oldbury||Oldbury, B69|
|Explore Learning Birmingham Wylde Green||Birmingham, B72|
|Explore Learning Shirley||Shirley, B90|
|Explore Learning Redditch||Redditch, B97|
Tutors travelling to B
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW17|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Mike Ford||London (N1), N1|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Peta Cornish||London, NW2|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I love Maths and I strongly believe that almost anyone can become proficient in it if they want to.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc Hons 2.1 (Systems Anaylsis) Aston University
PGCE (Middle School) Exeter University
MSc (Computer Studies) Essex University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Initially, 3 years primary teaching then 8 years secondary 11-16 maths. Then I spent 18 years in the computing industry before returning to secondary maths teaching in 2003. I retired in 2009. I have recently published a book called Numbers Explained that covers the basic numeracy work that I find myself teaching over and over again as a Maths tutor.
- How much do you charge?
- £25 an hour. I will do a free initial assessment session.I charge 40p per mile for travel if the round trip exceeds 5 miles. I will also do sessions for groups of up to 20 students for a reduced charge, depending upon the size of the group. If you are an adult or older student and have difficulty affording one-to-one tuition, you could have a look at my book, Numbers Explained.
- Where do you teach?
- I will consider teaching at home in Northfield, Birmingham, but as my house is undergoing renovation work, I prefer to travel to students' homes and I will travel up to about 10 miles.This would include most of south Birmingham, east Dudley and north Worcestershire. I also run 'catch-up' sessions for groups of students during the school holidays.
- When are you available?
- I will consider any time, but prefer weekdays as weekends will result in missed lessons.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- My experience is with students between the ages of about 9 to 16. I would consider working with younger children, and I would consider older students if I thought that I could help. I once had a mature student in his 40s with no Maths qualification who just wanted to learn some Maths. He was marvellous! Starting from nothing, he was doing simultaneous equations within 10 weeks.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE Maths
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes. Number 001352257281
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Rolle College, Exmouth
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I strongly believe that you can succeed in Maths if you want to. Learning maths is like building a wall. If there are some bricks missing at the bottom, it will fall over. If you find maths difficult, we need to find out which 'bricks' are missing. If we fix that, maths can be surprisingly easy. It can be fun. You can do it.
Send a message to Stephen Miller
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more