Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Dartford
Read more about Key Stage 2 Maths
Compare Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors in Dartford (Bexley/ Kent) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Dartford (Bexley/ Kent) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 2 Maths Tutor jobs in the Dartford (Bexley/ Kent) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in DA postcode
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Graham Richardson||South East London, DA14|
|Nina O||Bexley, DA15|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Kip McGrath Bexleyheath||Bexleyheath, DA7|
Tutors travelling to DA
|Michael Katic||Chislehurst, BR7|
|Abdul Rauf||London, SE7|
|Kath Stewart||Mottingham, SE9|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|James Fellowes||Liverpool, L8|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB3|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||London, SE3|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Rebecca Bates||Oxford, OX2|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Mohammad Bari||Startford, E7|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Steve Brooks||Rhondda, CF41|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Teresa Hoy||Croydon, CR2|
|B sharma||Chelmsford, CM1|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE5|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Kathryn Dalton||walsall, WS3|
|J R Tutors||Ilford, IG1|
|Teresa Chilton||Worcester, WR4|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Louisa Gray||West London, TW7|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Karolina Szymon||Hackney, E8|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Natasha Tiwari||Kent, ME8|
|Estelle Makin||Beeston/ Nottingham, NG9|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Surita||Caversham, Reading, RG4|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am a retired university lecturer with a background in electrical engineering, computer science, and psychology and offer tuition in maths, science (especially physics) and psychology.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am able to offer maths, physics and ICT from primary up to 'A' level, general science (biology, chemistry, and physics) up to GCSE level, and psychology at 'A' level and university level. A number of my past students have been following courses in IGCSE Maths or Science or the IB in Maths or Physics. My specialist areas in psychology at university level are developmental psychology, cognitive psychology, personality and intelligence, and research methods. I am a Chartered Psychologist and can carry out educational and psychological assessments of both children and adults who are experiencing learning or language difficulties (however, I do not undertake remedial teaching).
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc (Hons) in Electrical Engineering, Imperial College. MS in Electrical Engineering, New York University. PhD in Psychology, Cambridge University.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have a dual background in Electrical Engineering and Psychology and retired in 2007 after 20 years as a University lecturer. At different stages in my career I taught both Software Engineering/ Artificial Intelligence and Psychology. I have been tutoring (maths, general science (GCSE), physics (A level), ICT, and psychology (A level and University level) since March 2008. My tutees range in age from 6 years to 70+
- How much do you charge?
- Travel Fees Up to 7 miles: no charge. From 8 to 25 miles: sliding scale between £2 and £8. I prefer not to travel further than 15 miles, but would not rule out provided session was at least two hours.
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach in the student's home, but not at my home at present. I am able to travel to students in SE London, Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich and Kent, within 15 miles of Sidcup (DA14 4PD). See above for travel charges above 7 miles.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays (Monday to Thursday only), am and pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Ages: 5 years to adult Levels: KS1 to KS5 + FE/HE
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- The British Psychological Society (Chartered Psychologist and Associate Fellow)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My approach is to assess the pupil's needs, strengths, and weaknesses carefully at the outset in order to develop a set of goals based on this assessment. The aim is to provide well-structured and clearly presented instruction, which if the student is able and well-motivated will generally lead to progress. If the pupil is poorly motivated and/or has acquired unhelpful learning habits then may need to vary the approach in order to re-engage their interest and/or find a level at which they can perform successfully, and then build on this accomplishment. For relaxation: I listen to jazz and blues.
Send a message to Graham Richardson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more