Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Dartford
Read more about Key Stage 2 Maths
Compare Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors in Dartford (Bexley/ Kent) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Dartford (Bexley/ Kent) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 2 Maths Tutor jobs in the Dartford (Bexley/ Kent) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in DA postcode
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
Tutors travelling to DA
|Graham Richardson||South East London, BR1|
|Michael Katic||Chislehurst, BR7|
|Kath Stewart||Mottingham, SE9|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Steve Roberts||Cwmbran, Torfaen, NP44|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW17|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Andrew Corbin||Durham, DH1|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Kathryn Dalton||walsall, WS3|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Surita||Caversham, Reading, RG4|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Mike Ford||London (N1), N1|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||London, SE3|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Stanwell, TW19|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Mike Dowling||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|Teresa Hoy||South Croydon, CR2|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- The passion for my learners achieving allows me to target and motivate my students to their highest level. I do not consider my job role as a working factor, but an achievement for me and my students. I believe teaching is a passion and not just a career. I will deliver and carry out my role with 100% motivation and commitment.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I currently teach Childcare & Education Level 3 (equivelant to 3 A levels)
Health & Social Care A level/GCSE
English & Maths key skills
Key Stage 3 & 4 English & Maths
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have worked within the teaching field for over 6 years. The age groups for my teaching have varied along my journey from 3 months -16+ years. Throughout my teaching life I have carried out specific training: key skills for Math & English, Childcare and Education (CACHE) NVQ in health and social care/Childcare & Education level 2/3. I have completed my further education (FE) degree which allows me to broaden my teaching skills with various age groups and in different sectors.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 6 years of teaching experience working with children to young adults, including special needs. I have tutored for several students for 11+ plus, assignment writing skills, key stage 1-4 tutoring, please contact me for more information if you wish to speak about a specific subject or criteria.
- How much do you charge?
- Prices can vary depending on if you/your child will be coming to me or if I will be travelling.
Group discounts above 3 people given.
Please call for consultation.
- Where do you teach?
- I currently teach at a secondary school in the sixth form department also teaching key stage 4. I also tutor at home and can travel. I live in Gravesend area but am willing to travel.
Towns nearby: Swanscombe, Greenhithe, Dartford, Essex, Sheerness, etc..
- When are you available?
- I am available to work seven days a week. Various hours available.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- age groups: 4-16+
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- The qualifications listed above and age groups.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up to date CRB check. Parents are welcome to view if they wish.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Students may email for online tutoring and a chat forum can also be provided.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to the IFL and GTC.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students have currently achieved at 100% and above C grades. The hard work, commitment and motivation of them working along side me has made this possible.
Send a message to Mandy Lall
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more