Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Dorchester
Read more about Key Stage 2 Maths
Compare Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors in Dorchester (Dorset) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Dorchester (Dorset) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 2 Maths Tutor jobs in the Dorchester (Dorset) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in DT postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Tutors travelling to DT
|Cathy Silman||Poole, Dorset, BH14|
|Francis Isaac M.Sc.||Wimborne, BH21|
|Mark Gardner||Lymington, Hants, SO41|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Mrs Thaman||Epsom, KT19|
|Mr Dalton||Bloxwich, WS3|
|James Fellowes||Liverpool, L8|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Jude Grime||London, SW19|
|J R Tutors||Ilford, IG1|
|Martine Daniel||York, YO31|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Natasha Tiwari||Medway, ME8|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||London, SE3|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield, S40|
|Graham James||London, W8|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|J Stones||London, SW4|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Mr Shah Syed||Islington, N1|
|Lee Reps||Surrey, KT12|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Mr Rugless||Bromley, BR2|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Sara Wein36||Edgware, London, HA8|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Cheryl M||Merton, SW19|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E6|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Louisa Gray||London,West London, TW7|
|Teresa Chilton||Worcester, WR4|
|Matthew Brown||North London, NW7|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Kathryn Dalton||walsall, WS3|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Estelle Makin||Beeston/ Nottingham, NG9|
|Miss Olubi||Northolt, Ealing, UB5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am a well qualified teacher with the qualified teachers status. I have been teaching on a one to one basis for the past 7 years now.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Physics, Chemistry, Maths up to A level and 11+ and 13+
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BSc(Hons) and an MSc in Chemistry
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I not only teach in a Grammar School but I have been teaching on a one to one basis now for 7 years.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £20.00 for KS2, £25.00 for 11+ and 13+ travel is negotiable based on distance. I charge £27.50 for GCSE travel cost is negotiable based on distance. I charge £35.00 for A level Travel cost is negotiable based on distance. I charge £40.00 for proofeading
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students home and will be happy to travel to Bournemouth, Poole, Dorchester, Southampton and Salisbury and even London if the price is right.
- When are you available?
- I am available after 3.30 p.m. from Mondays to Fridays and all day at the weekend.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from KS2,11+ i.e. 10 years old up to 18 yeas old. Adults are also welcome.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare my students for the KS2, KS3, 11+ and 13+ test, GCSE and A level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I train as a teacher with SCITT (School Initial Teacher Training)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have several students at the moment. They are all doing very well. One of my students got 95% for A level Maths and 97% for a level Chemistry. He is going to University to study Medicine. Another one has been given an offer to study at Cambridge University.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Getting the right tutor to tutor you is important.
Send a message to Francis Isaac M.Sc.
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more