Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Redhill
Read more about Key Stage 2 Maths
Compare Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors in Redhill (Surrey/ West Sussex) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Redhill (Surrey/ West Sussex) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 2 Maths Tutor jobs in the Redhill (Surrey/ West Sussex) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in RH postcode
|Hannah Davies||Redhill, Surrey, RH1|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Crawley||Crawley, RH11|
|MagiKats Haywards Heath||Haywards Heath, RH16|
Tutors travelling to RH
|Mr Godwin||Caterham, CR3|
|Susan Stephenson||Walton on Thames, KT12|
|Jennifer Casey||Reigate, KT19|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Amy Yuan||Kensington, SW7|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Surita||Caversham, Reading, RG4|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Rachel deGarnham||Putney, SW15|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Rebecca Bates||Oxford, OX2|
|Anmol Patel||London, SW7|
|Kathryn Dalton||walsall, WS3|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||London, SE3|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Tara Kumar||Rayleigh, SS6|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Karolina Szymon||Hackney, E8|
|Estelle Makin||Beeston/ Nottingham, NG9|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Andrew Corbin||Durham, DH1|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Teresa Hoy||South Croydon, CR2|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|B sharma||Chelmsford, CM1|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- My name is Hannah, and I am a professional tutor. I really enjoy tutoring, I try to make it as fun and interesting as possible. Please contact me if you are interested.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach any subject at the primary level, I have experience preparing students for the exams sat in primary school. I prepare students for the 11+ exams and the mathematics 13+ exam. I teach mathematics and geography at KS3.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Hons.) Geography, University of Plymouth
PGCE General Primary, Kingston University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- II am a trained primary school teacher with experience teaching a wide range of age groups. I have been working as a professional tutor for four years. Throughout my undergraduate degree I worked in a variety of educational settings, I tutored in secondary schools and gave talks and workshops within the university for primary age students to develop their interest in geography. Between my undergraduate degree and my PGCE I worked as a Learning Support Assistant in a local school, in this role I specialised in providing catch-up sessions for groups of students that had fallen behind in the classroom. I have prepared students for 11+ and 13+ exams for many of the local schools.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £27 per hour, £15 for half an hour. There is an additional charge for mileage over 5 miles.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at the student's home. I will travel up to 10 miles from where I live. I live near Redhill, on the borders or Surrey and West Sussex. I will travel to Caterham, Redhill, Reigate, Godstone, Horley and the surrounding areas.
- When are you available?
- I am available weekdays and weekends (am/pm).
I am also available to run sessions during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Ages: 5-14
May consider teaching older children if the child is working at a lower level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Send a message to Hannah Davies
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more