Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Redhill
Read more about Key Stage 2 Maths
Compare Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors in Redhill (Surrey/ West Sussex) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Redhill (Surrey/ West Sussex) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 2 Maths Tutor jobs in the Redhill (Surrey/ West Sussex) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in RH postcode
|Hannah Davies||Redhill, Surrey, RH1|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Crawley||Crawley, RH11|
|MagiKats Haywards Heath||Haywards Heath, RH16|
Tutors travelling to RH
|Mr Godwin||Caterham, CR3|
|Susan Stephenson||Walton on Thames, KT12|
|Jennifer Casey||Reigate, KT20|
|Kathryn Dalton||walsall, WS3|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Rachel deGarnham||Putney, SW15|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||London, SE3|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Rebecca Bates||Oxford, OX2|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Teresa Hoy||South Croydon, CR2|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Andrew Corbin||Durham, DH1|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Tara Kumar||Rayleigh, SS6|
|Estelle Makin||Beeston/ Nottingham, NG9|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Surita||Caversham, Reading, RG4|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Karolina Szymon||Hackney, E8|
|B sharma||Chelmsford, CM1|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- Maths(Online & Redhill) for A Level, GCSE, Further Maths, IGCSE, KS3, KS2, QTS Numeracy Skills Test, 11+ (RGS), Adults.
I have countless success stories of students that I tutored online and at home.
Excellent exam preparation, Excellent references.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Mathematics(all levels)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am well experienced teaching all ages from children to adults and I taught students with a wide range of abilities, from those who are preparing for 11+ exam right through to students studying A-levels and those trying to achieve an A or A*. I am familiar with all exam boards and contents for AS, A2, GCSE and IGCSE. I have an endless supply of worksheets and past papers, therefore I can provide lots of practice on every topic.
I successfully worked with students with various learning disabilities, which included dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, slow processing and ADHD.
I am a well experienced QTS Numeracy Skills Tutor with countless success stories of students, from all over England and Ireland, that I helped to pass this challenging test. (Most of my QTS students do online tuition, as they cannot always travel to my home).
I successfully tutored numerous 11+ students for Reigate Grammar School (maths only).
During my time as maths tutor, I learnt how to apply different teaching methods to suit individual students’ learning needs. I have been successful in building students’ confidence, enjoyment and motivation to achieve the highest possible marks in all Maths exams, for some it was a pass for others it was an A or A*.
- How much do you charge?
- £30ph Session (Any other time lengths can be arranged)
£20ph Group Session (max 2 students recommended)
Your first hour of tuition is 100% refundable.
You must be completely satisfied or I will gladly issue you with an instant refund.
- Where do you teach?
- I tutor Online and at my Home (Redhill (Reigate), Surrey) (walking distance from St Bede’s secondary, 10 minutes away from Reigate College, Redhill station is only 15 minutes walk away.
- When are you available?
- Throughout the day and evenings (Monday to Saturday) and school holidays.
I also offer Holiday Revision to ‘catch up or get ahead’ during school holidays; during these sessions we check that the student’s foundation is solid and we identify problem areas, after which we work on practice work sheets and past papers. This is popular with students preparing for 11+ (RGS) and students preparing for A Level Maths, as it is a big jump from GCSE Maths.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Maths for A Level (AS&A2), GCSE, IGCSE, KS3, KS2, QTS Numeracy Skills Test, 11+(RGS), Adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- QTS Numeracy Skills Test, GCSE, IGCSE, A Level, 11+(RGS)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have a current and valid CRB.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor online using Skype and an educational whiteboard.
I have countless success stories of students from all over England and Ireland that I helped to pass the QTS Numeracy Skills test and most of them did online lessons, as they cannot travel to my home in Redhill.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Please read my testimonials to hear what my students have to say about lessons with me.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I believe that most students have good mathematical ability, but often struggle with their confidence in Maths. My tutoring helps students feel more confident and motivated which increases their ability.
Send a message to Janet Eifridt
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more