Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Redhill
Read more about Key Stage 2 Maths
Compare Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors in Redhill (Surrey/ West Sussex) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Redhill (Surrey/ West Sussex) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 2 Maths Tutor jobs in the Redhill (Surrey/ West Sussex) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in RH postcode
|Hannah Davies||Redhill, Surrey, RH1|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Rod Edmunds||Croydon, RH2|
|Mrs Shobha Natarajan||Forest Green, RH5|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Crawley||Crawley, RH11|
|MagiKats Haywards Heath||Haywards Heath, RH16|
Tutors travelling to RH
|Mr Godwin||Caterham, CR3|
|Susan Stephenson||Walton on Thames, KT12|
|Jennifer Casey||Reigate, KT20|
|B sharma||Chelmsford, CM1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Kathryn Dalton||walsall, WS3|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Karolina Szymon||Hackney, E8|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Steve Brooks||Rhondda, CF41|
|Teresa Hoy||Croydon, CR2|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||London, SE3|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|J R Tutors||Ilford, IG1|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Louisa Gray||West London, TW7|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Mohammad Bari||Startford, E7|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Natasha Tiwari||Kent, ME8|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Teresa Chilton||Worcester, WR4|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB3|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Surita||Caversham, Reading, RG4|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Estelle Makin||Beeston/ Nottingham, NG9|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE5|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|James Fellowes||Liverpool, L8|
|Rebecca Bates||Oxford, OX2|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- Maths Tutor, GCSE, IGCSE, A-level, KS3, KS2, QTS Skills Test, 11+ Reigate Grammar. Excellent Exam Preparation. I tutor at my Home(in Redhill, Surrey) and Online.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Mathematics I am a maths specialist and teach any level of Maths from yr5 upto A-level. I also tutor PGCE students for the QTS Numeracy Skills Test. Also Equivalency tests and any other adult numeracy tests or access courses.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have experience teaching all ages from children to adults and I have taught students with a wide range of abilities, from those who are preparing for 11+ exam right through to students studying A-levels and those trying to achieve an A or A*. I have worked with students with various learning disabilities, which included dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, ADHD and aspergus. I have also worked with trainee teachers, nurses and other adult learners who are taking the QTS Skills Tests, Equivalency tests, Numeracy tests and Access courses. I also have experience in lesson planning, as I had many students who did not attend formal maths lessons (for different reasons) and therefore I had to design schemes of work for them after each lesson. I also worked in the school environment as a Specialist Mathematics TA and Tutor, where I helped students to prepare for GCSE and other Maths exams. The students I worked with showed great improvement in their results.
- How much do you charge?
- £30 per hour, £45 per one-and-a-half hour lesson. Different time lengths can be arranged for sessions. Group tuition is available in exceptional cases, where I can take a maximum of 2 students together, only if they work on the same level (the rate for group tuition is £20 per hour, per student)
- Where do you teach?
- I tutor Online and at my Home (Redhill (Reigate), Surrey) (walking distance from St Bede’s secondary, 10 minutes away from Reigate College, Redhill station is only 15 minutes walk away.
- When are you available?
- Throughout the day and evenings (Monday to Saturday). I am also available to run session during the school holidays.
I offer 11+ Reigate Grammar Entrance Maths Exam lesson over the summer holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Yr5 upto Yr11, A-level(C1,C2), Adults I teach only Maths and I teach to anyone who wants to learn.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- QTS Numeracy Skills Test, GCSE, IGCSE, A-level, 11+, 13+
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have a current and valid CRB.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor online using Skype and an educational whiteboard. Students find this really convenient as this saves them the travel time. My students say they benefit just as much from online lessons as face-to-face tutoring. A reliable internet connection is necessary.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Please read my testimonials to hear what my students have to say about lessons with me.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I believe that most students have good mathematical ability, but often struggle with their confidence in Maths. My One-to-One Tutoring helps students feel more confident and motivated which increases their ability.
Send a message to Janet Eifridt
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more