Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 2 Science Tutors / Key Stage 2 Science Tuition in Llandudno
Read more about Key Stage 2 Science
Compare Key Stage 2 Science Tutors in Llandudno (Denbighshire/ Anglesea/ Caernarfonshire/ Flintshire/ Gwynedd/ Merioneth) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 2 Science Tuition from tutors who can travel to Llandudno (Denbighshire/ Anglesea/ Caernarfonshire/ Flintshire/ Gwynedd/ Merioneth) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 2 Science Tutor jobs in the Llandudno (Denbighshire/ Anglesea/ Caernarfonshire/ Flintshire/ Gwynedd/ Merioneth) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in LL postcode
|James Astrop||Conwy, LL32|
Tutors travelling to LL
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Natasha Tiwari||Medway, ME8|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Jude Grime||London, SW19|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Estelle Makin||Beeston/ Nottingham, NG9|
|Bella Rocca||Ealing, W5|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Mike George||Hertford, SG13|
|Martine Daniel||York, YO31|
|Grant F||Manchester, FY5|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Catherine Wright||Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Graham James||London, W8|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Teresa Chilton||Worcester, WR4|
|Mr Shah Syed||Islington, N1|
|Kerry Pitman||Ashford, TN24|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Science
- Personal Message
- After nearly 2 decades of working in science businesses in London I decided to return to North Wales. I am a qualified teacher I am committed to improving the academic achievements of children.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach science at all levels, GCSE science, biology, chemistry and physics, A-level chemistry and physics and I also teach business studies through to A level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a qualified teacher, I have a degree in chemistry, I have an MBA (Masters in business) and I have 18 years experience of working in industry in science.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have teaching experience from Key stage 2 (junior school) through to 6th form. As well as being able to teach subjects, I have working knowledge of the skills pupils need to achieve good grades at key stages 2 and 3 (the national curriculum in Wales).
- How much do you charge?
- If you book a whole terms worth of lessons I will give a discount of up to 15%, depending on the length of the term. I also run group sessions which not only improve your child's learning through being able to learn from others and to practical science, but also save you up to 45% compared to one-on-one sessions.
- Where do you teach?
- I have offices at the Riverside business Park in Conwy. This is easily accessible from the A 55 and the A 470. It is easy to get to me from Llandudno, Abergele, Colwyn Bay, Llanrwst, Llanfairfechan, Deganwy, Llandudno Junction and Conwy.
- When are you available?
- I work all term time weekday evenings, from 4:30 onwards. I run study groups and exam preparation classes during school holidays. I am also available during the day for 6th form pupils and for homeschooling.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I'm happy to teach pupils of any age and will help your child achieve their full potential from junior school through to 6th form.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have an up-to-date CRB
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- The Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained as a teacher at Bangor University by undertaking a PGCE.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have pupils in key stage 3, key stage 4 and 6th form. my pupils have ranged from a high-flyer who needed straight A's to get into university to a "school refuser" in alternative provision needed a grade C GCSE to get into college.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Whether you want to do science at University or just need the GCSE because you're supposed to have it, science is important to you. I believe the best way you can prepare for an exam is to have fun learning about a subject. I try make science fun and I think that having the tools to unlock the secrets of the universe is important in anyone's life. If you just take a look around you now there will be dozens of things that you don't understand. How does this computer that you're using work? What is the nature of the light coming from the screen? Why does the computer get hot? why is the sky outside my window blue? Why is that tree green? Every one of these questions and virtually any question you care to ask about the world around you, I can give you the tools to answer.