Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 3 English Tutors / Key Stage 3 English Tuition in Oldham
Read more about Key Stage 3 English
Compare Key Stage 3 English Tutors in Oldham (Lancashire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 3 English Tuition from tutors who can travel to Oldham (Lancashire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 3 English Tutor jobs in the Oldham (Lancashire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in OL postcode
|Chris Williams||Tameside, OL5|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Ashton-Under-Lyne||Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6|
|Tamsin Dundas||Highgate, N2|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Alice Marshall||Wandsworth, SW17|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, SE14|
|Stephen Challis||Brighton, BN2|
|Sarah Wiesendanger||Guildford, GU12|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Jeff Bragg||Sutton, SM1|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Emily Bliss||London, N19|
|Luke Dixon||St Albans, AL1|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Jill Dowling||Marlow, Bucks, SL7|
|James Bone||Balham, SW12|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Jessica Guise||London, N3|
|Tricia Etherton||Southend on Sea, SS9|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Dr Janet Lewison||Bolton, BL6|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|May Robertson||London, SE3|
|Gabrielle Robinson||Worthing, BN11|
|Emily Prince||Ealing, W5|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Amber Armitage||Hastings, TN34|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Rosemary Hector||Lancing/Worthing, BN15|
|Edmund Lovatt||Oxford, OX1|
|Seval (Miss)||Chalfont St Giles, HP8|
|David Beck||Pewsey, SN9|
|Hannah Knight||London, N4|
|David Cleary||Reading, RG4|
|Nicholas Prasad||London, N8|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|MEMOONA (MSc)||WEMBLEY PARK, NW9|
|Helen Colley||Essex/London, E11|
|Stephanie Bain||London, SE4|
|Davina Dwyer||Hexham, NE46|
|Sarah Jayne||Leeds, LS9|
|David Pearson||Taunton, Somerset, TA10|
|Linda Walden||Tunbridge Wells, TN3|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Elmina Ferguson||North West London, NW2|
|Victoria Walden||Walton-on-Thames, KT12|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Cambridge Tutor||Wisbech, Cambs, PE12|
|Yvonne Mason||Powys, and Online, SY15|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Helen Skarpari||NEW MALDEN, KT3|
|Gillian Crimp||Tiverton/ Exeter, EX16|
|Philippa Briscoe||Leighton Buzzard, LU7|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Rebecca Jacobs||Cambridge, CB5|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||Baker Street, NW1|
|Ben Noakes||Brighton or London, BN7|
|James Heath||Birmingham, B1|
|Linda de Klerk||Herne Hill, SE24|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Victoria Grigg||Lambeth, London, SW9|
|Howard Stephens||Cardiff, NP26|
|Catherine Wright||London, SW16|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Jon Lynes||Thornton Heath, CR7|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Kathy Davies||Stroud, GL6|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Ruth Mitchell||Bow, East London, E3|
|Dom Preston||London, N1|
|English tutor Herne Hill||London, SE24|
|Lindsay Nova||Beeston, NG9|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Dr. Lloyd||Tyne and Wear, SR6|
|Dr Anna T||Hull, HU5|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|T Blaukopf||North West London, NW4|
|Sue Smith||Wokingham, Berks, RG7|
|Katie Clutterbuck||Camberley, GU46|
|Claire Price||London, SW4|
|Mr. David Poupart||Milton Keynes, MK12|
|Lucienne Sharpe||Bognor Regis, PO22|
|Nuala Hurst Marshall||London, E3|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Rosalind||Woking, Guildford, GU22|
|Frith Taylor||Tottenham, London, N15|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 English
- Personal Message
- I am enthusiastic and fully committed to education. Teaching experiences from KS2 to post-19 education has provided a sound opportunity to enhance education and subsequent life. My students are always actively engaged in learning - join me.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- General Science, Maths and English Language to KS3.
Balanced Science and Separate Sciences to GCSE.
Chemistry and Human Biology to AS/A2 level for 16-18 and to A level equivalent for adult learners.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- B. Ed. in Chemistry (MMU).
Subject mentor for student teachers.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 19 years of teaching experience from 1994, ranging from secondary science GCSE, supply work and private tuition to level 3 (A level equivalent) lecturing in further education.
- How much do you charge?
- Hourly (£):
KS3 - 23
GCSE - 25
AS/A2 - 30
There are no surcharges for travel. Initial consultation can be arranged on discussion. For 2 students studying at the same time I would offer a 50% reduction on the second student - I feel that more than 2 students compromises the personal aspects of private tuition..
- Where do you teach?
- Wherever the student is most comfortable. In virtually all cases, this would be in the student's home, but other suitable locations could be arranged.
- When are you available?
- Weekday evenings from nominally 4.00 until 9.00. Weekends by negotiation, and possibly weekday daytime if required.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Generally from 11 to 18, covering KS3, GCSE and AS/A2 level. Input can be provided for both remedial needs and to maximise performance & grades for university entry.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, issued in October 2013.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Undertaking 1-to-1 tuition can sometimes be very demanding - but it is important that you constantly remind yourself of what you have set out to achieve, and hence why you are studying. I am here to assist you in making progress towards your career aims - what are we waiting for?
Send a message to Chris Williams
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more